Author Topic: So depressed - having a hard time training  (Read 32135 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
So depressed - having a hard time training
« on: December 01, 2012, 05:28:14 PM »
I got to the gym tonight and lasted 10 minutes on curls before I went home. This is literally the 4th time this month I have went to the gym and tuned around 5-10 minutes into my workout and just said fuck it. 4th time!   I feel so sorry for you guys who train clean..... seriously how the fuck do you do it? Dont you get depressed Looking in the mirror when you see you look like shit???  Just slammed half a pumpkin pie probably averaged around 100 grams of protein today.....
l

NotSure

• Getbig III
Re: so depressed
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 05:29:19 PM »
I got to the gym tonight and lasted 10 minutes on curls before I went home. This is literally the 4th time this month I have went to the gym and tuned around 5-10 minutes into my workout and just said fuck it. 4th time!   I feel so sorry for you guys who train clean..... seriously how the fuck do you do it? Dont you get depressed Looking in the mirror when you see you look like shit???  Just slammed half a pumpkin pie probably averaged around 100 grams of protein today.....
Cardio is 10 times more effective then anti-depressants. Do 20 minutes of that and you will have a new outlook on life.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 05:29:35 PM »
You weak minded fool.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 05:29:53 PM »
I got to the gym tonight and lasted 10 minutes on curls before I went home. This is literally the 4th time this month I have went to the gym and tuned around 5-10 minutes into my workout and just said fuck it. 4th time!   I feel so sorry for you guys who train clean..... seriously how the fuck do you do it? Dont you get depressed Looking in the mirror when you see you look like shit???  Just slammed half a pumpkin pie probably averaged around 100 grams of protein today.....

thats why you just train at home dude no point wasting time in a gym
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 05:30:25 PM »
if your training is that shitty you need to eat alot more food if your not mentally with it
A

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 05:31:24 PM »
I want to taste pumpkin pie.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 05:33:15 PM »
sometimes its a water thing flinstones.

if energy is not there drink a SHITLOAD of water

also pay attention to the moon, i know the moon is full or mostly full so you need more water on these nights for the correct magnetic charge your seeking
A

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, 05:36:47 PM »
Alcohol

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2012, 05:38:08 PM »

Interesting post. Perhaps you and I should discuss this more in person?
a

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2012, 05:38:13 PM »
because i look good ???

unlike the bloated toads waddling around, thinking they can change the hand they were dealt with enough juice ::)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2012, 05:45:45 PM »
Just do some cardio or run a couple of miles. Trying to lift heavy when of cycle is stupid as fuck...your balls are already strained as it is trying to maintain your steroid derived muscle mass...you think training hard as a natty is going to do anything?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2012, 05:47:54 PM »

I can sprinkle some nutmeg on my sack for you to lick off?   ;D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2012, 05:54:28 PM »

OMG you've never had pumpkin pie???????? :o

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2012, 05:56:31 PM »
OMG you've never had pumpkin pie???????? :o
No I haven't BS.  Pumpkin pie is an american thing.  I have never even seen one.   :'(

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2012, 05:58:57 PM »
You lack of willpower is as sickening as the obese people that you mock.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2012, 06:01:07 PM »
Interesting post. Perhaps you and I should discuss this more in person?
Bring the pumpkin pie.  I will eat, you can talk and I probably won't hear anything you say anyway. 

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2012, 06:01:48 PM »
Just push through it and accept the fact that you are better looking and stronger than 95% of the US male population. Hell, just working out will set you apart from most people. "Normal" nowadays can be interpreted in two ways - skinnyfat, or plain skinny. You are neither; you are strong, powerful, good looking and although you seem to lack confidence, telling yourself the things i'm telling you now will fix that. You don't need exogenous testosterone or HGH. Just mindpower. Stop comparing yourself to gymrats.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2012, 06:02:11 PM »
tell me the real reason you are depressed, flinstones

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2012, 06:02:48 PM »
No I haven't BS.  Pumpkin pie is an american thing.  I have never even seen one.   :'(

It is absolutely hands down the most delicious pie ever made. OMG make it!!! You'll thank me for encouraging you! Seriously it's heaven!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2012, 06:05:00 PM »
sometimes its a water thing flinstones.

if energy is not there drink a SHITLOAD of water

also pay attention to the moon, i know the moon is full or mostly full so you need more water on these nights for the correct magnetic charge your seeking
The moon governs the tides so we got to watch the floods Johnny.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2012, 06:07:45 PM »
Bring the pumpkin pie.  I will eat, you can talk and I probably won't hear anything you say anyway. 

LOL  :)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2012, 06:09:23 PM »
Flint

Why exactly are you depressed?

No progress in the gym? Body not responding?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2012, 06:10:17 PM »

Fucking pathetic, weak, and like a bitch.  I'm clean a d better than most on roids at my gym.  Yes ut takes more effort, but man up for fucks sake.  

This is what you sound like right now.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2012, 06:12:34 PM »
because i look good ???

unlike the bloated toads waddling around, thinking they can change the hand they were dealt with enough juice ::)

oh brother..listen there is a big difference between a natty like yourself not slamming enough wazy maize post workout and loosing a 1/8th of an inch on his 15 inch arms, vs a guy whos  had 30 pounds of muscle fall off of him...youve never had the size to  turned heads let alone had girls run up to you to take pictures with you ;)

not trying to flame you I was just joking but the arm part.... but I gotta say the thing is the more gear you get a taste of and the higher quality it is   the more you become dependent on it. The absolute WORST thing any guy without alot of money can do is get his  hands on a few kits of pharm grade growth hormone. Because you will never train without it in your system again....no matter how many steroids you take.
l

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2012, 06:14:00 PM »
Id be depressed if I dropped out of school or something.  :-\
X