Author Topic: Billy Guns makes it to GetBig and back  (Read 70190 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Billy Guns makes it to GetBig!!!
« Reply #475 on: August 17, 2007, 06:44:25 AM »
The only thing i dont like about billy is that he seems too much of a pussy to post any clever response and im starting to lose my man crush on him
A

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #476 on: August 17, 2007, 06:45:37 AM »
Yeah, I hear ya man, I think Billy started to believe his own hype, thats what happens when he was surrounded with all the yes men at MD, telliing him hes next Chester Copperpot,

All bullshit aside though, Its a comedy of errors over there at MD, like a shakespearean farce you could say, complete with villians, clowns and of course fairies.

What I want to know is, whats next for Billy, is he going to go back like a beaten wife (bit of irony there for you), get down on all fours and let adman fuck him like a bitch?

hahahahaha ;D
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: August 17, 2007, 07:00:05 AM »
hahahahaha ;D

Did you like that? MD... MOST DISMAL, I mean what else can you say? Here was a board that had everything, absolutely everything. And now, just 1 years later, is what? The world's biggest pussy colony. Why? Lameness. Let me say that again... lameness. It wasn't the war they started, with us here. It wasn't the plague they created, with their fucked up modding. It was Judgement. No one escapes their past. No one escapes Judgement. You think the big dogs arn't watching this? You think their not watching this whole thing? How else can you explain it? Those bitches tested us, but we came through. We did what we had to do. Blockhead, Buttonman. I was there, I saw it all. 

I'm a God-fearing getbigger and I'm goddamn proud of it!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: August 17, 2007, 07:04:24 AM »
Did you like that? MD... MOST DISMAL, I mean what else can you say? Here was a board that had everything, absolutely everything. And now, just 1 years later, is what? The world's biggest pussy colony. Why? Lameness. Let me say that again... lameness. It wasn't the war they started, with us here. It wasn't the plague they created, with their fucked up modding. It was Judgement. No one escapes their past. No one escapes Judgement. You think the big dogs arn't watching this? You think their not watching this whole thing? How else can you explain it? Those bitches tested us, but we came through. We did what we had to do. Blockhead, Buttonman. I was there, I saw it all. 

I'm a God-fearing getbigger and I'm goddamn proud of it!

Amen. Fucking over Billy is no big deal, he's a douche, but you don't fuck with Blockhead and come away smelling clean. They fucked up.
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #479 on: August 17, 2007, 07:06:11 AM »
I think thats him. From what I read over there, it seems like he wasn't totally out of line. Supposedly Billy compared himself to Flex Wheeler and other pros, although it could have been taken out of context. Adman is a fkn asshole, but I am sure Billy did something over the line to piss him off, don't think it was just about wearing the T-shirt. Plus, lets face it, as much as we laugh about it, the whole Billy Gunz t-shirt thing is a joke. He is a shitty bodybuilder who may or may not be retarded. If I hired that clown and he wore that retarded t-shirt I would slap him irl, not just on the boards.

Adman threw the first punch.  Very unprofessional IMO.

:)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: August 17, 2007, 07:10:19 AM »

Adman threw the first punch.  Very unprofessional IMO.

Was Billy getting paid by MD? Did he wear a stupid Billy Gunz t-shirt? I don't wear a karate kid t-shirt to work, because I am not retarded. Are you wearing a ripitupbaby shirt as we speak? Not defending Adman, but take a step back and look at how delusional billy is. He doesn't even look like he works out, but wears t-shirts sporting his screen name. If you are paid to do a job, you should do it. Promote yourself and look like an idiot on your own time imo. Btw, what was the first punch anyway?
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: August 17, 2007, 07:12:02 AM »
hahahhaa, oh brother, i wish "adman" would come over here so we could destroy "him" just like  we did to this "bodybuilder" Billy GUNNNNNNNNNNZZZZZZZZZZZZ Z.

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #482 on: August 17, 2007, 07:13:38 AM »
Was Billy getting paid by MD? Did he wear a stupid Billy Gunz t-shirt? I don't wear a karate kid t-shirt to work, because I am not retarded. Are you wearing a ripitupbaby shirt as we speak? Not defending Adman, but take a step back and look at how delusional billy is. He doesn't even look like he works out, but wears t-shirts sporting his screen name. If you are paid to do a job, you should do it. Promote yourself and look like an idiot on your own time imo. Btw, what was the first punch anyway?

lmao.
Repent, or join me!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: August 17, 2007, 07:14:55 AM »
hahahhaa, oh brother, i wish "adman" would come over here so we could destroy "him" just like  we did to this "bodybuilder" Billy GUNNNNNNNNNNZZZZZZZZZZZZ Z.

"Best" doesn't post here. He used to post, but only to promote MD. He honestly has zero sense of humor whatsoever. But I still think that he was right about giving Billy a reality check. He has no business working for a bodybuilding magazine, even a shitty one like MD.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: August 17, 2007, 07:16:01 AM »
Amen. Fucking over Billy is no big deal, he's a douche, but you don't fuck with Blockhead and come away smelling clean. They fucked up.

You know what a certain Yaroni said to me once, you have to GIVE respect, and when you get respect.

You don't desrespect the Likes of the Blockhead and special ed, these are real icons of the genre,

they fucked up there, and now they are facing the consequences,

its a debaccle, and it needs a man with big fucking balls, to take charge.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #485 on: August 17, 2007, 07:16:54 AM »
hahahha So billy started to talk about himself in the same light as Flex wheeler , and team MD got angry about it

"HEY BILLY !! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPARE YOURSELF TO THE GREAT FLEX WHEELER!!!, Unless you can HONESTLY prove that you have sucked more cock than him and all the members of Team MD aka the Munchoncock Mafia, then you have to know your role and stfu!!"
L

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #486 on: August 17, 2007, 07:17:50 AM »
Billy, please explain to us what happened.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: August 17, 2007, 07:21:02 AM »

He was getting paid alright, paid peanuts, he did it for the love of the iron, he wore the T shirt, fame got to his head, he actually thought he was BILLYGUNS, a GOD amongst men,

Did MD fear that he was getting to big for magazine, was he using them for his own gain, only one man know this, and he is probably somewhere in David Palumbos bed (top NPC bodybuilder) sucking colletes penis.

Thats irrelevant though, what I want to know is, why does adman, have beef with Billy,

I thought nerds had a code, that requires them to stick together, looks like adman, got jealous.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: August 17, 2007, 07:24:17 AM »

hahahaha...I don't have any ripitupbaby gear, but I am also not an internet legend.  :D

Someone asked billy why he wasn't wearing his MD shirt in the photo with Ron, and billy jokingly said that he was doing some self-promoting instead, but he had his MD hat on, or something like that.  Adman chimed in and chastised him on the board for not wearing the MD shirt at the show.  He did it in a very unprofessional manner.  If it really was a big deal for the "company" then he should have called Billy and talked to him about it.  Clearly it was just an opportunity to start shit with billy, and billy didn't really appreciate what was said.

Billy argued that he had the MD hat on and that others associated with MD (Palumbo, Flex, etc...he did not exactly compare himself to Flex LMAO) were not all decked out in their MD gear either.  Adman essentially suggested, in so many words, that billy has no choice cuz he's MD's bitch.  That didn't go over well, so billy said Fuck You.

Bottom line is that - love him or hate him - he works/worked (not sure) hard for MD at all of the competitions, he gets all the show pics up in a very timely manner, and he doesn't get paid a ton to do it.  It's a labor of love for him, and he really doesn't need any shit from an asshole like "Adman."

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: August 17, 2007, 07:27:16 AM »

hahahaha...I don't have any ripitupbaby gear, but I am also not an internet legend.  :D

Someone asked billy why he wasn't wearing his MD shirt in the photo with Ron, and billy jokingly said that he was doing some self-promoting instead, but he had his MD hat on, or something like that.  Adman chimed in and chastised him on the board for not wearing the MD shirt at the show.  He did it in a very unprofessional manner.  If it really was a big deal for the "company" then he should have called Billy and talked to him about it.  Clearly it was just an opportunity to start shit with billy, and billy didn't really appreciate what was said.

Billy argued that he had the MD hat on and that others associated with MD (Palumbo, Flex, etc...he did not exactly compare himself to Flex LMAO) were not all decked out in their MD gear either.  Adman essentially suggested, in so many words, that billy has no choice cuz he's MD's bitch.  That didn't go over well, so billy said Fuck You.

Bottom line is that - love him or hate him - he works/worked (not sure) hard for MD at all of the competitions, he gets all the show pics up in a very timely manner, and he doesn't get paid a ton to do it.  It's a labor of love for him, and he really doesn't need any shit from an asshole like "Adman."

Ooooh, you better "check yourself" ;D
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: August 17, 2007, 07:27:52 AM »

hahahaha...I don't have any ripitupbaby gear, but I am also not an internet legend.  :D

Someone asked billy why he wasn't wearing his MD shirt in the photo with Ron, and billy jokingly said that he was doing some self-promoting instead, but he had his MD hat on, or something like that.  Adman chimed in and chastised him on the board for not wearing the MD shirt at the show.  He did it in a very unprofessional manner.  If it really was a big deal for the "company" then he should have called Billy and talked to him about it.  Clearly it was just an opportunity to start shit with billy, and billy didn't really appreciate what was said.

Billy argued that he had the MD hat on and that others associated with MD (Palumbo, Flex, etc...he did not exactly compare himself to Flex LMAO) were not all decked out in their MD gear either.  Adman essentially suggested, in so many words, that billy has no choice cuz he's MD's bitch.  That didn't go over well, so billy said Fuck You.

Bottom line is that - love him or hate him - he works/worked (not sure) hard for MD at all of the competitions, he gets all the show pics up in a very timely manner, and he doesn't get paid a ton to do it.  It's a labor of love for him, and he really doesn't need any shit from an asshole like "Adman."

You say they chastised him,

how can they do this, when they OWN Billys manhood, or whatevas left of it?

They already had him by the balls, in a tight double handed grip.

Maybe he wanted to hang loose, fuck knows.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: August 17, 2007, 07:31:35 AM »
Ooooh, you better "check yourself" ;D

hahahaha  I told Adman to "check himself" the other night, but the whole thread vanished.   ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: August 17, 2007, 07:32:58 AM »

did "adman" really bitch slap Billy?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: August 17, 2007, 07:33:37 AM »

hahahaha  I told Adman to "check himself" the other night, but the whole thread vanished.   ;D

Yeah he looks like hes into chess, don't know what would give that impression though.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: August 17, 2007, 07:34:11 AM »

Did you get banned? That little Hebe is ban happy. That's why that forum sucks. Btw Rip, what do you know about Billys modeling career?
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: August 17, 2007, 07:39:07 AM »
Did you get banned? That little Hebe is ban happy. That's why that forum sucks. Btw Rip, what do you know about Billys modeling career?

Yeah, I was surprised that I didn't get banned for expressing an opinion contrary to the company LMAO.  We both know that threats of banning me have occurred once or twice.  ::)

I don't know enough to comment on the modelling career... :-X

Oh, and sarc I guess you could say that Adman e-bitchslapped billy.   ;D

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #496 on: August 17, 2007, 07:43:03 AM »
Someone posted a pic of Billy at a bb show, and billy didn't have an md shirt on. Because he works for md, md admin asked him why he wasn't wearing an md shirt.

Billy said, "fuck you, MD. I'm promoting myself." Something like that, anyway.

Adman said, "Dude, you need to wear an md shirt at the shows, we talked about this, from now on wear an md shirt, Capisce?"

Billy said, "Dude, Fuck your 'Capisce,' man. You're disrespectin me. I want an apology you motherfucking cocksucking asshole bitch."

Adman said, "I don' know, Billy, I think you should wear your md t-shirt at bb shows."

Billy said, "Bitch, you cain talk to me like that. I'm gonna stop posting on the md website."

Adman said, "Be my guest." Now billy has quit posting (boo hooo ).

I think it will give him more time to jerk off to his "billyguns" website. I know he wasn't getting enough time to do that, with all that fucking work at bb shows and all...
The Number 2 in Scranton

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: August 17, 2007, 07:44:48 AM »
I received a PM on my myspace from Billy and he stated they (all MD staff) were instructed via email to wear the MD tee-shirts (this was prior to that picture being taken).  Billy stated in his MD post that he didn't wear it because it was in the laundry and also stated "there is nothing wrong with a little self promotion, is there?"  I believe that is what may have infuriated AdMan.

But as the saying goes...there are two sides to every story.

Regardless, I believe that if you are representing a company then you wear their gear/their logo, not your own.  You wouldn't see a Burger King employee wearing a McDonalds tee-shirt, now would you?  I also think as business people, they both could have handled it better and stated so to both of them.  AdMan may have jumped on Billy's back without thinking about what he was doing, but he did remove all the threads regarding the incident quickly.
:D Weee

thisiskeith12

« Reply #498 on: August 17, 2007, 08:08:24 AM »
It all depends how much Billy was making from MD.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: August 17, 2007, 08:10:38 AM »
It all depends how much Billy was making from MD.
He said $5 per hour.  But then he complained that Flex, Dave and John weren't wearing their tee-shirts, so if he is putting himself beside them....are they only making $5 per hour, or is he lying?
:D Weee