Author Topic: Billy Guns makes it to GetBig and back  (Read 69992 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Billy Guns makes it to GetBig!!!
« Reply #525 on: August 17, 2007, 08:46:18 AM »
Not only did he work for relatively PEANUTS, he provided coverage of all the major shows for MD, with his knowledge of the net,

adman couldn't give two shits about that,

he HUMILIATED HIM, he RAPED him, in front of the whole the MD board,

adman fucked him in the ass, in the prison showers, doggy style and made him the proverbial bitch.

Bottom line, this makes MD look like the JOKE, that it is.

I don't understand the petty corporate behavior

why not just give him a tshirt at the show?

also as someone pointed out why don't they have company polo shirts?

I have about 5 bobybuilding.com tshirts from order crap over the years.  I am sure that MD tshirts are not hard to come by

also why make a big production of 1 small event?

clearly this has been in the works for a while and they finally found an avenue that would allow them to ditch billy boy and at the same time generate news on the boards
Here comes the money shot

Billy Guns

« Reply #526 on: August 17, 2007, 08:46:28 AM »
Your Daves "property", we all know that man.

If that is how you see it....I have two things I live by
Death before Dishonor...in the real world not on getbig LOL
and
Loyalty Survives!!! and i would take a bullet for Dave no questions asked!! this goes for Colette and Derek too.....Good True friends are few and far between....you can knock it as you may but just being honest to you guys keep knocking if it makes you happy today

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #527 on: August 17, 2007, 08:46:44 AM »
True and then the MD posters turned their backs on Billy, while getbig opened him with open arms.

they were waiting for it, and adman knew it, he seized his chance to essentially pwn billy, on his normally protected home of MD,

Yeah we welcomed him, indeed he did, but hes got realise though bro,

his shits smells, just like ours does, hes not going to get the red carpet treatment around here, thats for sure.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #528 on: August 17, 2007, 08:47:02 AM »
Lucky you then....if you work with many different personalities you will find a few bumping heads sometimes....

I do not work with him nor will I ever ,I work with a great team which includes (dave, john, flex, bill comstock, and dan ray)
I do what is required of me to the best of my abilities!!!

Bumping heads and being treated like a bitch are two different things. If you like your job more than your dignity, then keep kissing Admans ass.
E

Billy Guns

« Reply #529 on: August 17, 2007, 08:48:17 AM »
does "what is required" entail putting on kneepads "billy guns"?

nope I get my own table backstage.... ;D

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #530 on: August 17, 2007, 08:48:39 AM »
Billy is more popular. Perhaps a vote is in order.

Billy IS more popular. Someone start a poll on the MD site...
Repent, or join me!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: August 17, 2007, 08:49:50 AM »
I don't understand the petty corporate behavior

why not just give him a tshirt at the show?

also as someone pointed out why don't they have company polo shirts?

I have about 5 bobybuilding.com tshirts from order crap over the years.  I am sure that MD tshirts are not hard to come by

also why make a big production of 1 small event?

clearly this has been in the works for a while and they finally found an avenue that would allow them to ditch billy boy and at the same time generate news on the boards

Have you gone to the showers, for a dude to walk past who had a bigger dick than you?

You didn't like that guy, because he was more of a man that you,

this all about whos dicks bigger basically, yeah im talking EGOS,.

adman, couldnt hack it that billy was all over the place, so he had to find his moment, to fuck Billy over,

were talking jealousy, rage, and envy bro, some pretty ugly emotions.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: August 17, 2007, 08:55:12 AM »
Have you gone to the showers, for a dude to walk past who had a bigger dick than you?

You didn't like that guy, because he was more of a man that you,

this all about whos dicks bigger basically, yeah im talking EGOS,.

adman, couldnt hack it that billy was all over the place, so he had to find his moment, to fuck Billy over,

were talking jealousy, rage, and envy bro, some pretty ugly emotions.

ummm..Adman runs a revenue generating mag, board and online supplement selling site

Billy is just some kid that took steroids and everybody makes fun of.  Billy wasn't making any money, probably 20K year tops. Which wouldn't even cover the amount of his steroids and training without MD

Who would be jealous of him, seriously

he was a mascot that they rolled out at second rate shows where 25 people attended.

his biggest claim to fame was taking a picture(s) with a known male stripper showing the middle finger.

Billy Guns

« Reply #533 on: August 17, 2007, 09:00:11 AM »
Bumping heads and being treated like a bitch are two different things. If you like your job more than your dignity, then keep kissing Admans ass.
Danny you and I go way back and I can speak openly with you....our jobs having absolutley nothing to do with each other. I work for the senior editor and cheif of MD's website. You know me well enough I don't kiss anyones ass I am who I am and I won't change but If I am knocked down I will get back up and stay the course as you all saw here I can be picked on from time to time but has it stopped me from going foward in my goals....I think not!!!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: August 17, 2007, 09:00:23 AM »
Billy,

Do you know why Dave, Collette or Derek didnt stick up for you and tell Adman to backoff?  Because they laugh at you behind your back and think of you as an amusing and delusional crackbaby to be abused and exploited.  Now do you get it?  They were never your friends Billy.

umm..look at this way...

Billy is the intern that gets the coffee and always messes up the order for lunch. But they tolerate him because he answers the phone in a professional manner and doesn't mind picking up their dry cleaning.

but if he doesn't show up for work ever again he won't be missed..there are always more interns

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: August 17, 2007, 09:04:46 AM »
You are a complete lying sack of SHIT!!! you and you fat overweight Boyfriend Michael Arivalla....You two are stuck on that guys dick so hard over there it's beyond funny!!!

Truth be told I was not refusing to wear anything at all!!! I simply stated that I own only 1 MD shirt and it was in the was and then went on in a joking matter to say "there is nothing wrong with self promoting" Plus I am not selling anything so it makes no difference.....So I guess wear Tommy Hilfiger underwear is not allowed either hmmmm

I never compared myself to Flex wheeler.....What I did say is We at MD have a team on the road.... the team is (Myself, Dave, John romano, Flex Wheeler, Bill Comstock, and Dan Ray) and all I asked is why I was the only one being yelled at for not wearing a company shirt when none of the other members of our crew had to wear and have never ever worn!! I had an MD hat on in that photo!!!

I never had an issue with the magazine nor Dave or Steve the entire issue was the way it was handled!!! Company business on an open forum is uncalled for.

I have since spoken to Dave and Steve whom I have a ton of respect for and what they have done for the industry and for me and I am just taking my own time to breathe right now.....I love doing my job and working with such a great Team and cant see myself leaving them right now but at the same time I need time to weigh my options.....

I have never and will never talk bad in any way about Muscular Development or Dave or Steve they are two great guys whom I would do anything for!!!
ROFLMAO, what exactly am I lying about?

I stated you said you had your shirt in the laundry which you just confirmed.

I stated that you said you were self promoting, which you just confirmed.

As far as comparing you to Flex, Dave and John, you didn't compare yourself to them physically, but you did compare yourself to them professionally.  And you just confirmed that again.

Where you get off blasting me you little shit is beyond me.  I didn't approach you, you messaged me with your whining, so you better back the fuck up little man.   >:(
:D Weee

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: August 17, 2007, 09:05:19 AM »
ummm..Adman runs a revenue generating mag, board and online supplement selling site

Billy is just some kid that took steroids and everybody makes fun of.  Billy wasn't making any money, probably 20K year tops. Which wouldn't even cover the amount of his steroids and training without MD

Who would be jealous of him, seriously

he was a mascot that they rolled out at second rate shows where 25 people attended.

his biggest claim to fame was taking a picture(s) with a known male stripper showing the middle finger.
I see your point my brother from a different mother,

There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt the reason of adman and rob you of him common sense.

Why be jealous of a 150 pound 6'2 middleweight, a question the likes of pluto could ponder over for decades,

I honestly think, Fear got the best of him, and in his panic he went into a jealous rage, calling out billy, and raping him infront of a room full of people

What I want to know is what this fear was.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: August 17, 2007, 09:06:22 AM »
hahahahaaha, Laura laying the smack down on this anorexic kitten, you know a guy is small, weak and non threatening when a woman talks to you like that. ;D

Billy Guns

« Reply #538 on: August 17, 2007, 09:08:32 AM »
ROFLMAO, what exactly am I lying about?

I stated you said you had your shirt in the laundry which you just confirmed.

I stated that you said you were self promoting, which you just confirmed.

As far as comparing you to Flex, Dave and John, you didn't compare yourself to them physically, but you did compare yourself to them professionally.  And you just confirmed that again.

Where you get off blasting me you little shit is beyond me.  I didn't approach you, you messaged me with your whining, so you better back the fuck up little man.   >:(

you definetly need a readin compreshension course!! Because yes you can read but understanding what you read is a totally different thing!!! I was never against you until you decided to attack me!!!

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #539 on: August 17, 2007, 09:09:18 AM »
another complete lie you live a life of lies just as mike does wow you two would make great salesmen!!! Just like I post someoneelses pics on my members gallery right!!! LIARS!!!!

If you are gonna lie atleast make it sound believeable!!!

Billy, I am sensing a certain amount of hostility from you.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #540 on: August 17, 2007, 09:10:09 AM »
*meltdown in progress*

Billy Guns

« Reply #541 on: August 17, 2007, 09:11:08 AM »

I honestly think, Fear got the best of him, and in his panic he went into a jealous rage, calling out billy, and raping him infront of a room full of people

What I want to know is what this fear was.

that is my question too

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: August 17, 2007, 09:12:25 AM »
hahahahaaha, Laura laying the smack down on this anorexic kitten, you know a guy is small, weak and non threatening when a woman talks to you like that. ;D
I mean really, wtf.  I didn't bash him, I just stated what he sent to me.  I could also tell you that he wrote that he didn't need this $5 an hour gig because he makes (oh shit, what was it?) over $75k (I wanna say he said $95, but I could be mis-quoting.  I can't access myspace from my work, but you know I'll be posting those messages as soon as I get home, that little fucker  >:()

Hell I even said that AdMan should have handled things differently and he (William-wish he was Hung) tries to go apeshit on me!   >:(  Fuckin toothpick

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: August 17, 2007, 09:13:28 AM »
you definetly need a readin compreshension course!! Because yes you can read but understanding what you read is a totally different thing!!! I was never against you until you decided to attack me!!!

You need to learn how to spell pot,

Are you scared of adman? Why did you take the shit? your a grown man, for fucks sake.

Why are you crawling back to MD with the you dick in between your thighs, so you look like you got a pussy? Is that how they want you to be?

DO you like humiliation?

Billy Guns

« Reply #544 on: August 17, 2007, 09:15:09 AM »
I mean really, wtf.  I didn't bash him, I just stated what he sent to me.  I could also tell you that he wrote that he didn't need this $5 an hour gig because he makes (oh shit, what was it?) over $75k (I wanna say he said $95, but I could be mis-quoting.  I can't access myspace from my work, but you know I'll be posting those messages as soon as I get home, that little fucker  >:()

Hell I even said that AdMan should have handled things differently and he (William-wish he was Hung) tries to go apeshit on me!   >:(  Fuckin toothpick

funny you say this I never sent you a thing but I would love another lie you have some great ones!!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: August 17, 2007, 09:18:42 AM »
funny you say this I never sent you a thing but I would love another lie you have some great ones!!!
Are you friggen kidding Billy? 

Wait!  Are you saying that maybe someone went onto your myspace account and sent me those 2 messages from your screen name?   :o

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #546 on: August 17, 2007, 09:19:59 AM »
i would take a bullet... for... Derek.....

Would you take his shift at the glory hole if he asked you?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: August 17, 2007, 09:20:17 AM »
id say laura has more muscle on her than billy.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: August 17, 2007, 09:21:11 AM »
that is my question too

Are you ever going to ever grow the balls to ask him that?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: August 17, 2007, 09:21:21 AM »

Would you take his shift at the glory hole if he asked you?  ::)

ROFL