Author Topic: Billy Guns makes it to GetBig and back  (Read 69990 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: WHERE IS BILLY GUNNNNNNZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #700 on: August 17, 2007, 02:05:35 PM »
Steele, I don't think they are all shunning him, although I really don't know.  I think he just acted abruptly and was pissed at AdMan and took his frustrations out be coming to getbig.  He obviously believed there wouldn't be an issue.

Although I think he was a bit hasty, and totally lied here, and called me fat  >:((and a liar which was proven otherwise  ;D), I feel bad for him.  He just is looking to be accepted into an area (bodybuilding) that he has an obvious passion for.  And in all honesty, I hope Dave and Collette aren't taking advantage of him and their friendship is sincere.  What Billy needs to do is smarten up and realize who/what he is and stop thinking he's something else/more than he is.  He needs to be humble not humiliated.

Laura..this is pimp psych 101...you punk the little bitch over nothing..if he falls for it then the tormenting will never stop.

Adman, was getting tired of little billy..really and truth..the story was getting old..they needed to find a way to train the puppy better. Billy was getting out of hand. Talking too much shit and not really pushing the MD at every oppertunity.

Why else would they make an example out of him for not wearing a shirt that no one else did?

little billy is now out in the cold..and has ended here...poor billy
Here comes the money shot

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #701 on: August 17, 2007, 02:07:52 PM »
Laura..this is pimp psych 101...you punk the little bitch over nothing..if he falls for it then the tormenting will never stop.

Adman, was getting tired of little billy..really and truth..the story was getting old..they needed to find a way to train the puppy better. Billy was getting out of hand. Talking too much shit and not really pushing the MD at every oppertunity.

Why else would they make an example out of him for not wearing a shirt that no one else did?

little billy is now out in the cold..and has ended here...poor billy
hahahha, exactly right.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #702 on: August 17, 2007, 02:09:26 PM »
Destroy this little tit.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #703 on: August 17, 2007, 02:12:37 PM »
The nasty mongrel in the blue behind him looks like she could use a few friends.

hahahha... ;D ;D ;D ;D. my stomach hurts
Get Big, or Die Trying

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #704 on: August 17, 2007, 02:16:56 PM »
hahahha, exactly right.

he had alot of clout being under the MD umbrella..he was allowed to just show up and get backstage access
his passage and expenses were probably covered also

now he has to pay his own way, and beg to get access. With the power of MD turned against him most in the industry will turn their back on little billy, while throwing him some scraps for survival.

Basically he will get free samples of ON whey protein if he shows up at the expo..and oh yeah BSN NO explode...maybe even a free tap out wrist wrap

Since Dave and MD was funding his gear..he will have to start paying for that also..

this can get ugly real quickly

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: August 17, 2007, 02:18:50 PM »
I predict Derek Anthony following soon :D :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: August 17, 2007, 02:18:56 PM »
he had alot of clout being under the MD umbrella..he was allowed to just show up and get backstage access
his passage and expenses were probably covered also

now he has to pay his own way, and beg to get access. With the power of MD turned against him most in the industry will turn their back on little billy, while throwing him some scraps for survival.

Basically he will get free samples of ON whey protein if he shows up at the expo..and oh yeah BSN NO explode...maybe even a free tap out wrist wrap

Since Dave and MD was funding his gear..he will have to start paying for that also..

this can get ugly real quickly

hahahahaa, yeah but look at it his way, how much smaller can he really get, he's already tiny.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: August 17, 2007, 02:20:31 PM »
He took drugs just to look like a normal person.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #708 on: August 17, 2007, 02:30:58 PM »

Did you pay $12.95?

Lol no I haven't even been to his site. Squadfather, I really do feel sorry for you I do. This place IS your life, a BODYBUILDING INTERNET FORUM. Here, you are God (in your mind at least), but in the real world I would be surprised if anyone knows who you are. I am probably going to the olympia, see you there?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: August 17, 2007, 02:32:06 PM »
Lol no I haven't even been to his site. Squadfather, I really do feel sorry for you I do. This place IS your life, a BODYBUILDING INTERNET FORUM. Here, you are God (in your mind at least), but in the real world I would be surprised if anyone knows who you are. I am probably going to the olympia, see you there?
hahahahaha, epic internet threats, i'm terrified ;D another clown who wants to meet in real life to "fight'.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Billy Guns makes it to GetBig!!!
« Reply #710 on: August 17, 2007, 02:33:51 PM »
I aint mad at you dog..................... .....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: August 17, 2007, 02:34:32 PM »
I aint mad at you dog..................... .....
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. ;D

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #712 on: August 17, 2007, 02:35:35 PM »
 ;D
!

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #713 on: August 17, 2007, 02:45:05 PM »

You have the body of a doughy 14 year old.

I hope you stick around its gonna be fun!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Master Blaster

« Reply #714 on: August 17, 2007, 02:54:18 PM »
DON'T DO IT BILLY!!!!!!!!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #715 on: August 17, 2007, 03:01:37 PM »
Steele, I don't think they are all shunning him, although I really don't know.  I think he just acted abruptly and was pissed at AdMan and took his frustrations out be coming to getbig.  He obviously believed there wouldn't be an issue.

Although I think he was a bit hasty, and totally lied here, and called me fat  >:((and a liar which was proven otherwise  ;D), I feel bad for him.  He just is looking to be accepted into an area (bodybuilding) that he has an obvious passion for.  And in all honesty, I hope Dave and Collette aren't taking advantage of him and their friendship is sincere.  What Billy needs to do is smarten up and realize who/what he is and stop thinking he's something else/more than he is.  He needs to be humble not humiliated.

I think they are taking advantage of him. I feel sorry for him too.

WEAPONX

• Getbig II
« Reply #716 on: August 17, 2007, 03:06:42 PM »
Hes probably "NOT" in his Mommas basement eating popcorn being an internet toughguy,keyboard,warrior,jobless,lonely,sack of worm sh%t, like you NOBGOBBLER. 

X

rkw1969

• Getbig II
« Reply #717 on: August 17, 2007, 03:55:37 PM »
damn, Billy I got a better build than you and Im fat and pushin 40

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #718 on: August 17, 2007, 04:01:38 PM »
Billy, along with everyone else in the industry, has zero respect for Adman. And Billy is a joke. One of them has to go obviously, but I think Dave should just fire both of them. Adman is the single biggest reason that Getbiggers don't like the MD forums.  Billy is the single biggest reason why MD has turned into a joke. Seems like a no-brainer to me.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: August 17, 2007, 04:04:11 PM »
Billy, along with everyone else in the industry, has zero respect for Adman. And Billy is a joke. One of them has to go obviously, but I think Dave should just fire both of them. Adman is the single biggest reason that Getbiggers don't like the MD forums.  Billy is the single biggest reason why MD has turned into a joke. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

I think come monday, when all the dust settles, Billy will still be a dogsbody, and adman will still be telling anyone who will listen that Billys a schmuck.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #720 on: August 17, 2007, 04:09:34 PM »
I think come monday, when all the dust settles, Billy will still be a dogsbody, and adman will still be telling anyone who will listen that Billys a schmuck.

Billy can't go back, he will lose what dignity he has left. I heard Adman was getting fired and the MD boards were going back to how they were when Dave was in charge.
E

AVBG

« Reply #721 on: August 17, 2007, 05:22:07 PM »

quoted for truth.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #722 on: August 17, 2007, 05:26:47 PM »
was in bookstore today and out of curiosity picked up MD...saw this pic in it under the "Team MD" section...guess it's good for 15 min of fame:

weird thing was that they also put a pic of Milos in that section...hmm...didn't know he was on Team MD.  ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #723 on: August 17, 2007, 05:41:29 PM »
weird thing was that they also put a pic of Milos in that section...hmm...didn't know he was on Team MD.  ::)

He sent the Guidos a couple cases of Snake OilTM to try out!
Ron: "I am lazy."

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #724 on: August 17, 2007, 05:48:19 PM »
Billy can't go back, he will lose what dignity he has left. I heard Adman was getting fired and the MD boards were going back to how they were when Dave was in charge.

how many women get abused by their husband, call the cop, and never press charges

hell...they are back to cooking dinner even before the swelling on their face goes down

why do think Billy is any different?

usually these women have no future or skills to earn a living on their own and are totally dependent on their man for everything..see the pattern here