Author Topic: Explain this one Oracle!  (Read 1168 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Explain this one Oracle!
« on: April 12, 2007, 04:44:36 PM »
Plus, even you know that Jenny (The BEAST) openly made a thread for everyone to see in the V about how she wants to marry me. She hasn't even seen my face yet, but that's how much I was able to make her fall for me through my writing (I'm not bragging BTW).

wtf does that mean anyway ???
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: Explain this one Oracle!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 04:47:42 PM »
Plus, even you know that Jenny (The BEAST) openly made a thread for everyone to see in the V about how she wants to marry me. She hasn't even seen my face yet, but that's how much I was able to make her fall for me through my writing (I'm not bragging BTW).

con·text      /ˈkɒntɛkst/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kon-tekst] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. the parts of a written or spoken statement that precede or follow a specific word or passage, usually influencing its meaning or effect: You have misinterpreted my remark because you took it out of context. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 04:48:31 PM »

Calm down and let it go you fool. You're embarrassing yourself by showing how worked up you are. Just realise that I got you to meltdown and move on. It's not the end of the world.

Think about what you guys did to me over the last 2 weeks. Ask yourself how I'd have felt.

You're a human being too, aren't you?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 04:50:02 PM »

You're a human being too, aren't you?

Well, one of us is ;)
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 04:51:02 PM »
jeez this is from a close friend of the beast.

BEAST thinks he is scary psycho crazy and is totally creeped out by him. I guess he sent her really lengthy e-mails saying how he is know seeing someone and he hopes she is "okay" with it and he swears he never meant to hurt her etc...

She told me she nevr gave him the idea that they were gonna marry...as she jokes with BAST on here and teases him she was just having 'getbig fun' with him here. He took it literal I guess.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 04:51:46 PM »
Just a question for the group, I guess Kiwi is the only guy to have a private conversation about some girl and make some comment about how much she will be into him...?  ::) I can stand in any bar in the land and here similar comments about every 3 seconds.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 04:53:58 PM »
Just a question for the group, I guess Kiwi is the only guy to have a private conversation about some girl and make some comment about how much she will be into him...?  ::) I can stand in any bar in the land and here similar comments about every 3 seconds.

about people they will never meet in real life ::)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 04:54:53 PM »
jeez this is from a close friend of the beast.

BEAST thinks he is scary psycho crazy and is totally creeped out by him. I guess he sent her really lengthy e-mails saying how he is know seeing someone and he hopes she is "okay" with it and he swears he never meant to hurt her etc...

She told me she nevr gave him the idea that they were gonna marry...as she jokes with BAST on here and teases him she was just having 'getbig fun' with him here. He took it literal I guess.

HAHA bullshit.  were the fuck do you get everyones personal shit from?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 04:56:28 PM »
And Danielson and others, what do you say about what Blockhead's said here?

Father kiwiol,

First off...peace be upon your name and thank you for blessing us with your presence here.

You two know eachother and although she has expressed many many times she would LOVE for you to 'rescue her' and take her all away from the tiny-tits she hooks up with while she is searching for someone like YOU in her life.

She needs more time. A girl like her may WANT something REAL and permenant in her life as far as a relationship goes. Like many many girls with 'daddy issues' she doesn't trust men and is borderline a 'man-hater'. I often think she is so fond of you because you are on the other-side of the globe and she feels 'safe' from you as you can't really hurt her.

You once told me you have something in your life you need to accompolish and conquer before you make a move like that. You are a little bit more grounded and realistic than Jenny BEAST...more right-side of the brain dominant. You'll know when you are ready and when you are...fly into the states and suprise her. I can help you set that up.

I am HONORED and I will be MOST estatic to be the BEST man in a union of this magnitude. If this is real, which based on all the information BEAST has ever told me about the Almighty Father kiwiol outside of here, I have NO reason to believe it isn't...then I will be at this wedding and I'll prepare a speech.

This would be the wedding of all weddings! Maybe we can get BEASTs' very own Pride Nutrition to sponsor it.

I can see it now on the invitations 'Getbig.com & Pride Nutrition PRESENTS...'

I'm IN. I'm THERE! 

I can post more PMs or quotes from Jenny, but I won't. My point's been made  here 8)

That's right you jealous assholes, I was able to inspire love in a lovely girl through my writing in which I never lied about myself. I'm sure guys like Superstar wish they could get their girls in real life to feel about them the same way. Hahahahahahaha get wrecked!!!!!!!!!!!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 04:57:38 PM »
about people they will never meet in real life ::)
WHo's to say. The world is full of people that have met others online..coures most of those end up on primetime live... ;D But really how do you know theres not more to the story and its being edited to make one person look bad?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2007, 04:57:47 PM »
And Danielson and others, what do you say about what Blockhead's said here?

I can post more PMs or quotes from Jenny, but I won't. My point's been made  here 8)

That's right you jealous assholes, I was able to inspire love in a lovely girl through my writing in which I never lied about myself. I'm sure guys like Superstar wish they could get their girls in real life to feel about them the same way. Hahahahahahaha get wrecked!!!!!!!!!!!

Jealous? Did you hit it? Simple question.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2007, 04:59:26 PM »
Jealous? Did you hit it? Simple question.

I didn't hit it Danielson. Jenny's not a piece of meat. She's a person.

Does that sound gay? I'll admit it does LOL ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2007, 05:09:16 PM »
I didn't hit it Danielson. Jenny's not a piece of meat. She's a person.

Does that sound gay? I'll admit it does LOL ;D

So I am jealous that Block clowned you into believing that some hot girl wanted to marry you? Did you cop a feel? get a blowjob? Why should I be jealous ???
E