Author Topic: George Bush is a genius  (Read 1141 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
George Bush is a genius
« on: November 12, 2006, 01:02:58 AM »
   some  of my favorites lol
"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program."—Debate in St. Charles, Mo., Nov. 2, 2000

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it."—Philadelphia, May 14, 2001] 

"It's a school full of so-called at-risk children. It's how we, unfortunately, label certain children. It means basically they can't learn. It's one of the best schools in Houston." —George W. Bush speaking about KIPP Academy in Houston, Texas.

"Do you have blacks too?" - Bush ignorantly asked Brazil's President Fernando Henrique Cardoso. Reported by the reputable German publication Der Spiegel. Rumor has it, Condoleza Rice interupted the president and explained in brief the African history in Brazil.

"Washington is unfortunately the kind of place where second-guessing has become second nature," - G.W. Bush responding to suggestions he had warnings of September 11th before the attacks. Washington D.C., May 17th, 2002
"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating." - G.W. Bush as quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23rd, 2002

"And so, in my State of the -- my State of the Union -- or state -- my speech to the nation, whatever you want to call it, speech to the nation -- I asked Americans to give 4,000 years --4,000 hours over the next -- the rest of your life -- of service to America."" - G.W. Bush. April 9th, 2002. Reported by the San Francisco Gate (among others)

"I made up my mind that Saddam needs to go,"- G.W. Bush to British Prime Minister, Tony Blair, April 5th, 2002

"{waves hello}"- G.W. Bush waves to the blind musician, Stevie Wonder, as reported by the Washington Post, March 6th, 2002

"It also makes sense for New York State to have a governor whose phone calls will be returned from the White House." -February 2002, at a fundraiser for New York's Republican governor, George Pataki.

"It's an encroachment on the executive branch's ability to conduct business," —Regarding Enron, January 28th, 2002

"I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan airport." —October 3rd, 2001 at Reagan International Airport in Washington, D.C.

"When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It's going to be decisive."—September 19th, 2001

''I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe—I believe what I believe is right."—Rome, July 22, 2001

"It's my honor to speak to you as the leader of your country. And the great thing about America is you don't have to listen unless you want to." — Speaking to recently sworn in immigrants on Ellis Island, July 10, 2001

"We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease."—Gothenburg, Sweden, June 14, 2001

''I had no idea we had so many weapons, ...what do we need them for?'' — George W. Bush, stunned when told the extent of the U.S. nuclear arsenal, Newsweek, June 25, 2001

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it."—Philadelphia, May 14, 2001

"There's no question that the minute I got elected, the storm clouds on the horizon were getting nearly directly overhead." - Washington, D.C., May 11, 2001

"It's a school full of so-called at-risk children. It's how we, unfortunately, label certain children. It means basically they can't learn. ... It's one of the best schools in Houston." —George W. Bush speaking about KIPP Academy in Houston, Texas.

"First, we would not accept a treaty that would not have been ratified, nor a treaty that I thought made sense for the country." —George W. Bush, on the Kyoto accord, April 24, 2001

"I've coined new words, like, misunderstanding and Hispanically." —George W. Bush, who meant to say "misunderestimated"

"They misunderestimated me."—Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."—Greater Nashua, N.H., Chamber of Commerce, Jan. 27, 2000

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."-Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

"The great thing about America is everybody should vote."-Austin, Texas, Dec. 8, 2000

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."--Reuters, May 5, 2000

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"-Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

"The most important job is not to be governor, or first lady in my case."-Pella, Iowa, as quoted by the San Antonio Express-News, Jan. 30, 2000

"It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important. It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet."—Arlington Heights, Ill., Oct. 24, 2000

"I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to answer questions. I can't answer your question."—Reynoldsburg, Ohio, Oct. 4, 2000

"Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods."—Austin, Texas, Dec. 20, 2000

"The senator [McCain] has got to understand if he's going to have—he can't have it both ways. He can't take the high horse and then claim the low road."—To reporters in Florence, S.C., Feb. 17, 2000

"We ought to make the pie higher."—South Carolina Republican Debate, Feb. 15, 2000

"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program."—Debate in St. Charles, Mo., Nov. 2, 2000

"It's your money. You paid for it."—LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

"There ought to be limits to freedom. We're aware of this [web] site, and this guy is just a garbage man, that's all he is." --George Jr., discussing a web site that parodies him (YIKES!)

"I'm a uniter not a divider. That means when it comes time to sew up your chest cavity, we use stitches as opposed to opening it up." -- Bush, on David Letterman, March 2, 2000. (the audience booed)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: George Bush is a genious
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 01:11:05 AM »
Dude.  You don't expect people to actually read this do you?  This is as bad as the moon clip.  Too long.   :)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 01:22:54 AM »
  I didn't read all of em either....just a few.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 01:23:33 AM »
theres nothing i can do.
there i was in 2000 telling people 'how can u possibly vote for him' and then giving my reasons and predictions as to how he would be terrible at foreign policy and interactions.
well, he exceeded even my wildest predictions.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 04:26:30 AM »
"I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan airport." —October 3rd, 2001 at Reagan International Airport in Washington, D.C.

LOL!  :D Zooom... Was that a bird?  Was that a plane? .....nope.... it was a ticket counter..... :o  Now that's hard work ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2006, 01:38:49 PM »
"We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease."—Gothenburg, Sweden, June 14, 2001

;D

"Do you have blacks too?" - Bush ignorantly asked Brazil's President Fernando Henrique Cardoso. Reported by the reputable German publication Der Spiegel. Rumor has it, Condoleza Rice interupted the president and explained in brief the African history in Brazil.

;D

"I've coined new words, like, misunderstanding and Hispanically." —George W. Bush, who meant to say "misunderestimated"

"hispanically" ahahahaha

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2006, 07:09:42 PM »
theres nothing i can do.
there i was in 2000 telling people 'how can u possibly vote for him' and then giving my reasons and predictions as to how he would be terrible at foreign policy and interactions.
well, he exceeded even my wildest predictions.

Kinda freaky isn't it. Even I could never have predicted how horribly he was going to fail. 
I mean, there are failures, ...and there are failures, ...and then there's Bush. :'(
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2006, 07:12:04 PM »
missed ya here jag!  You should chime in more in the 9/11 threads.  An oregon newspaper was the first to officially call for a new 911 investigation, and Venez is starting an international investigation into 9/11 on behalf of the worldwide victims.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2006, 07:26:59 PM »
missed ya here jag!  You should chime in more in the 9/11 threads.  An oregon newspaper was the first to officially call for a new 911 investigation, and Venez is starting an international investigation into 9/11 on behalf of the worldwide victims.

Do they have blacks too?

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2006, 07:29:02 PM »
George Bush is a genious
definitly smarter than you at least, he probably knows how to spell genius.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2006, 07:48:05 PM »
Do they have blacks too?

Reminds me of the bozo who said that to a couple of friends of mine when they premiered their movies at Cannes a few years back. The idiot was surprised to discover there were Black people in Canada.  ::)
w

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2006, 07:53:26 PM »
definitly smarter than you at least, he probably knows how to spell genius.

hahaha :-[