Author Topic: IFBB Ironman Pro Entry Deadline - January 4th!  (Read 928 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
IFBB Ironman Pro Entry Deadline - January 4th!
« on: December 27, 2007, 10:31:44 PM »

Please note that the IFBB Pro Show and every other pro show in 2008 has an entry deadline of aprox 6 weeks before the contest to indicate that you will compete in it.

Do not forget or tell your pro friend about these deadlines, otherwise they will be surprised when they try to enter later on closer to the show, but they wont be able to.

For the Ironman Pro, the deadline is January 4th, 2008!

For the Australian Pro, the deadline is January 2th, 2008

For the New Zealand Pro, the deadline is February 1st, 2008.

joelocal

Re: IFBB Ironman Pro Entry Deadline - January 4th!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 10:32:45 PM »
Shit, I don't have much time :D

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 12:36:40 AM »
You need to be a pro for this one Joe... sorry... unless you are looking to compete in the Ironman NPC figure show, but I wouldnt recommend it for you.

The problem is that some of the European or non-American pros might not know how soon this deadline is for the Ironman, and at the Ironman show, as you know, there is always a contigent of various competitors from other countries.

See you at the Ironman!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 12:55:34 AM »
unless you are looking to compete in the Ironman NPC figure show, but I wouldnt recommend it for you.

Damn Ron, OUCH,  ;D

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 01:02:59 AM »
will Vince Goodrum consider entering the show...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 01:23:32 AM »
You need to be a pro for this one Joe... sorry... unless you are looking to compete in the Ironman NPC figure show, but I wouldnt recommend it for you.

The problem is that some of the European or non-American pros might not know how soon this deadline is for the Ironman, and at the Ironman show, as you know, there is always a contigent of various competitors from other countries.

See you at the Ironman!

Ronwned!
HAHA, RON.....

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2007, 01:26:29 AM »

See you at the Ironman!

this coming from marshmallow man  :D ...oh brother...first baygaymale calling someone a fag now Ron ripping on someones physique...hahahhahahaha ...what's next ? Squadfather giving diet tips ?  :D

joelocal

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2007, 11:30:16 AM »

See you at the Ironman!

>:(..........I know, I was just kidding!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2007, 01:42:22 PM »
I know, I was just kidding!

You were??? Really??? Wow... gosh ....  but tell your pro friends :)