Author Topic: Gentleman C.Titus looked fucking scared!  (Read 23359 times)

robocop

• Getbig III
Gentleman C.Titus looked fucking scared!
« on: December 25, 2006, 08:50:55 PM »
 :o

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Gentleman C.Titus looked fucking scared!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 08:51:54 PM »
he deservs it...

eye for n eye.
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 09:03:35 PM »
He makes for a great avatar too!

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 09:08:08 PM »
haha yea it does.. old news tho

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2006, 09:41:23 PM »
 :'(

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2006, 12:19:38 AM »

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2006, 01:50:31 AM »
:o

If you did see that video clip, all he seem to be was fed-up of the situation. Just about so bored you can be when you are bullied by bunch of stupids.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2006, 04:35:16 AM »
Titus vs GG Allin

Z

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2006, 05:13:08 AM »
If you did see that video clip, all he seem to be was fed-up of the situation. Just about so bored you can be when you are bullied by bunch of stupids.

bored? guy was scared. you seem to be real good at reading faces, you autistic?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2006, 06:19:10 AM »
In that video he looked shook....

like someone took his little teddy bear and ate his icecream.... and then was about to take him to the gas chamber.
Here comes the money shot

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2006, 06:19:39 AM »
forgive me for being clueless..but whats going on in this pic? how old is it? Man, poor Craigs body has atrophied...

But then again if he is responsible for taking a life, the hell for him hasnt even begun.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2006, 07:33:01 AM »
i can't wait to see this clown get strapped down to the gurney and take the needle, hahahaha, watch the movie Ted Bundy and look how scared Bundy is in the end when they take him to the chair, hahahaha, the guards have to pack his ass with vaseline and cotton balls against his will so he doesn't get shit and diahrrea all over the electric chair, total loss of dignity.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2006, 07:34:57 AM »
i can't wait to see this clown get strapped down to the gurney and take the needle, hahahaha, watch the movie Ted Bundy and look how scared Bundy is in the end when they take him to the chair, hahahaha, the guards have to pack his ass with vaseline and cotton balls against his will so he doesn't get shit and diahrrea all over the electric chair, total loss of dignity.

total meltdown
T

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2006, 08:11:25 AM »
He makes for a great avatar too!

Yes it does.  ;D

theonlyone

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2006, 10:34:52 AM »
The tightass would have gotten scared more had he been placed in a cell with the "blatnimy". The tightass would keep an answear before them Why did he burn the innocent girl. The chances he would have ended up the slave are 99%. Had he robbed the bank or something that big and got caught there'd beena different talk. Thieves will know everything what has he done on a freedom and if something shady he's fucked.

Anabolic Outlaw

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2006, 10:44:42 AM »
forgive me for being clueless..but whats going on in this pic? how old is it?

Here is a video of it... www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZAMfyhE1fY

Roughly when this took place can be found within this timeline...
www.musclemissions.org/public/148.cfm

theonlyone

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2006, 11:20:07 AM »
Damn that rhymes

The tightass would have gotten scared more had he been placed in a cell with the thieves in law.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2006, 12:24:01 PM »
bored? guy was scared. you seem to be real good at reading faces, you autistic?

Watch that video and try to understand what you see. If you don't understand it, ask somebody to spell it for you. Titus is just as scared he would be when he sit on the toilet and there isn't any paper. Look and listen, he doesn't even rise his voice, but instead of that he talk quite normally in that situation. You can imagine anything you want, but the fact is that he is more like bored than scared.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2006, 05:45:31 PM »
you hear how they called for two handcuffs?  If you are big and you have never been handcuffed...please know...

it hurts!
X

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2006, 10:47:30 AM »
you hear how they called for two handcuffs?  If you are big and you have never been handcuffed...please know...

it hurts!

Especially if you struggle.  ;D

PBJK74

• Getbig I
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2006, 09:23:24 PM »
SO EVERYBODY SEEMS TO SIDE AGAINST TITUS. WELL I DONT BLAME YOU HE DOES SEEM GUILTY. MELLISSA DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE BUT SHE IS BY FAR NO ANGEL. MY QUESTION IS ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE THAT DONT KNOW CRAIG DO KNOW ABOUT HIS EXPLOSIVE TEMPER. AS HIS GOOD FRIEND I SAW IT MANY OF TIMES. SO THAT BEING SAID. THEY INVITE MELISSA TO VEGAS TO HELP RUN THEIR BUSINESS. WHY BECAUSE CT AND KELLY HAVE BOTH BEEN SCREWING HER SINCE THE THE 2001 OLYMPIA. SHE GETS ALL METHED OUT IN FLORIDA SHOOTING IT UP. RUINS WHAT SHE HAS GOING ON THERE BY GETTING A WARRANT OUT FOR HER ARREST FOR CREDIT CARD FRAUD. SHE THE JUNKIE MOVES TO VEGAS WITH CT AND KELLY MAKES A CREDIT CARD WITH HER NAME AND CT AND KELLYS ACCOUNT # AND NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENED. NOW SHE HAD A DANCE STUDIO IN FLORIDA AND LOST IT. SO SHE USED BAD JUDGEMENT ON WHO SHE STOLE FROM. LIKE I SAID EVERYONE ON HERE SEEMS TO KNOW CRAIG IS CRAZY AND MOST PEOPLE ON HERE HAVE NEVER MET HIM. SO IF YOU DO KNOW HIM AND KNOW HES CRAZY AND IF YOU KNOW HIM YOU HAVE SEEN IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES THAT HE IS. YOU DONT STEAL FROM HIM. SHE WAS SELLIN HER BUTT IN VEGAS, SHE WAS A JUNKIE ALONG WITH CT AND KELLY. IF SHE HAD HER OWN BUSINESS IN FLORIDA THEN SHE WAS AN ADULT CAPABLE OF MAKING DESICIONS ON HERE OWN AND KNEW WHAT SHE WAS GETTING HERSELF INTO. THE PROB WAS SHE WAS ALL DRUGGED OUT MADE A BAD CHOICE TO STEAL FROM CT. JUST LIKE CT WAS ALL DRUGGED OUT AND MADE A BAD CHOICE AND PROB KILLED HER AS THE EVIDENCE SEEMS TO SHOW. SHE DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE. BUT SHE WAS NO ANGEL. BY THE WAY IT WAS 10,000 $ SHE STOLE. CRAIG SPOKE HIS MIND HE SAID IT THE WAY IT WAS. WHERE DO YOU EXPECT A BODYBUILDER TO GO WHEN HIS CARREER IS OVER. BODYBUILDING IS A SORRY SPORT. NOBODY EVER MAKES IT IN THE SPORT. LOOK AT THE GAYS, THE FIGURE CHICKS SCREWWING STEVE WEINBURGER JUST TO BE IN A MAG, ALL THE DRUGS AND STEROID ABUSE. JUST ABOUT EVERY BODYBUILDER HAS A RAP SHEET MOST FOR SELLING DRUGS. CRAIG MADE HIS MESS. HE WAS KNOWN AS THE BAD BOY. THE TEPHLON MAN CAUSE HE MADE HIS COMEBACK. IF HE WAS LEE HANEY AND THIS THEN HAPPENED IT WOULD NOT BE SO DRASTIC. EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW THERE ARE 2 SIDES. ALL PARTIES ARE GUILTY AND THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING HAS BECOME A PATHETIC SEEN FULL IF MISGUIDED COMPETITORS THE POOR THE HEARTS INTO A DEAD SPORT WITH NOTHING TO OFFER. JIM MANION CAN SHOVE HIS 13% LESS MUSCLE ON HIS FIGURE CHICKS UP HIS @SS. THE SPORT WILL  NEVER CHANGE AND YOU WILL NEVER MAKE ANY MONEY FROM IT. 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2006, 09:42:45 PM »
SO EVERYBODY SEEMS TO SIDE AGAINST TITUS. WELL I DONT BLAME YOU HE DOES SEEM GUILTY. MELLISSA DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE BUT SHE IS BY FAR NO ANGEL. MY QUESTION IS ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE THAT DONT KNOW CRAIG DO KNOW ABOUT HIS EXPLOSIVE TEMPER. AS HIS GOOD FRIEND I SAW IT MANY OF TIMES. SO THAT BEING SAID. THEY INVITE MELISSA TO VEGAS TO HELP RUN THEIR BUSINESS. WHY BECAUSE CT AND KELLY HAVE BOTH BEEN SCREWING HER SINCE THE THE 2001 OLYMPIA. SHE GETS ALL METHED OUT IN FLORIDA SHOOTING IT UP. RUINS WHAT SHE HAS GOING ON THERE BY GETTING A WARRANT OUT FOR HER ARREST FOR CREDIT CARD FRAUD. SHE THE JUNKIE MOVES TO VEGAS WITH CT AND KELLY MAKES A CREDIT CARD WITH HER NAME AND CT AND KELLYS ACCOUNT # AND NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENED. NOW SHE HAD A DANCE STUDIO IN FLORIDA AND LOST IT. SO SHE USED BAD JUDGEMENT ON WHO SHE STOLE FROM. LIKE I SAID EVERYONE ON HERE SEEMS TO KNOW CRAIG IS CRAZY AND MOST PEOPLE ON HERE HAVE NEVER MET HIM. SO IF YOU DO KNOW HIM AND KNOW HES CRAZY AND IF YOU KNOW HIM YOU HAVE SEEN IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES THAT HE IS. YOU DONT STEAL FROM HIM. SHE WAS SELLIN HER BUTT IN VEGAS, SHE WAS A JUNKIE ALONG WITH CT AND KELLY. IF SHE HAD HER OWN BUSINESS IN FLORIDA THEN SHE WAS AN ADULT CAPABLE OF MAKING DESICIONS ON HERE OWN AND KNEW WHAT SHE WAS GETTING HERSELF INTO. THE PROB WAS SHE WAS ALL DRUGGED OUT MADE A BAD CHOICE TO STEAL FROM CT. JUST LIKE CT WAS ALL DRUGGED OUT AND MADE A BAD CHOICE AND PROB KILLED HER AS THE EVIDENCE SEEMS TO SHOW. SHE DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE. BUT SHE WAS NO ANGEL. BY THE WAY IT WAS 10,000 $ SHE STOLE. CRAIG SPOKE HIS MIND HE SAID IT THE WAY IT WAS. WHERE DO YOU EXPECT A BODYBUILDER TO GO WHEN HIS CARREER IS OVER. BODYBUILDING IS A SORRY SPORT. NOBODY EVER MAKES IT IN THE SPORT. LOOK AT THE GAYS, THE FIGURE CHICKS SCREWWING STEVE WEINBURGER JUST TO BE IN A MAG, ALL THE DRUGS AND STEROID ABUSE. JUST ABOUT EVERY BODYBUILDER HAS A RAP SHEET MOST FOR SELLING DRUGS. CRAIG MADE HIS MESS. HE WAS KNOWN AS THE BAD BOY. THE TEPHLON MAN CAUSE HE MADE HIS COMEBACK. IF HE WAS LEE HANEY AND THIS THEN HAPPENED IT WOULD NOT BE SO DRASTIC. EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW THERE ARE 2 SIDES. ALL PARTIES ARE GUILTY AND THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING HAS BECOME A PATHETIC SEEN FULL IF MISGUIDED COMPETITORS THE POOR THE HEARTS INTO A DEAD SPORT WITH NOTHING TO OFFER. JIM MANION CAN SHOVE HIS 13% LESS MUSCLE ON HIS FIGURE CHICKS UP HIS @SS. THE SPORT WILL  NEVER CHANGE AND YOU WILL NEVER MAKE ANY MONEY FROM IT. 

Why all caps? Are you yelling at someone?

PBJK74

• Getbig I
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2006, 10:58:10 PM »
Im sorry I hope this is better. O yea the one fact I left out was it is sad when 2 people like CT and Kel get more airtime on tv then the sport of bodybuilding has ever had in its history. For instance look at most of the replies on here. They are sad and a true representation of the sport. For the few who have made it and stay with their families thanks for making the sport great. Too bad there are no more lee labradas, lee haneys, shawn rays. CT did not make a bad name for the sport you athletes did it on its own.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2006, 12:56:10 PM »
Sad, but he's right on the money.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2006, 01:40:37 PM »
Watch that video and try to understand what you see. If you don't understand it, ask somebody to spell it for you. Titus is just as scared he would be when he sit on the toilet and there isn't any paper. Look and listen, he doesn't even rise his voice, but instead of that he talk quite normally in that situation. You can imagine anything you want, but the fact is that he is more like bored than scared.

guy is scared thats why a person like titus is quiet...he is a coward and when facing a situation he cant bully himself out from (to strong opposition)..he goes from being macho to becoming alittle girl..or a dog that shows it belly. you have no understanding of what kind of person craig titus is also you have not the understood the situation.