Author Topic: Life Behind Bars  (Read 9737 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Life Behind Bars
« on: March 15, 2007, 04:49:32 PM »
It ain't no joke, mang.  >:(

Daily Activity Schedule

07:00 hours Prisoners are awoke by cell house bell. Prisoners are expected to get up, shave, get dressed, make their beds, and clean their cell before leaving.

07:20 hours Second morning bell. Prisoners cell doors are opened. All inmates are to stand quietly outside their cell facing forward. The inmates are expected to remain standing until the second bell sounds indicating a correct count. Absolute silence is the rule during every count process. Inmates are marched into the mess hall in line numbers by order of tier. Inmates are expected to sit in cell order.

07:30 hours Breakfast. Prisoners are allowed to take as much food as they like as long as they eat everything. The motto is well known among inmates "Take what you like, eat what all that you take." Inmates are allowed to talk quietly during meals, and when finished, they are expected to prominently place all of their silverware on their trays. In order, correctional officers count silverware for each place set and validate counts.

07:50 hours Breakfast concludes. Inmates line up for their work details. Inmates with no work assignments are led back to their cells by order of tier. Inmates with work assignments in the industries are led to the Recreation Yard and lined up by work detail (primary details are laundry, tailor shop, glove, shoe, gardening, standard labor and metal shop).

08:00 hours Inmates are led by division to their respective assignments down the steep stair ledge and through the snitch box (metal detector) and expected to line up at their duty post for counts. Counts are completed and validated by correctional officers.

08:20 hours Work details begin.

10:00 hours Inmates are given an eight-minute break. Inmates are allowed to smoke during the break in designated areas.

10:08 hours Prison industries whistle signals end of break and allows inmates two minutes to return back to their duty assignment.

11:35 hours Prison industries whistle signals end of work period. Inmates are lined up and marched through the snitch box (metal detector), up the stair trail into the recreation yard for counts before lunch. After counts are validated inmates are led into the mess hall.

12:00 hours Lunch begins.

12:20 hours Lunch period concludes. In order, correctional officers count silverware for each place set and validate counts. Inmates are lined up and marched back to their cells for the 12:30 count and then locked-up for short break.

13:00 hours Inmates assigned to work details are marched back to the recreation yard awaiting counts. Inmates are led back to their duty post and counts validated by correctional officers.

13:20 hours Work resumes…

15:00 hours Prison industries whistle signals end of work period. Inmates are allowed to break in designated areas to smoke.

15:08 hours Prison industries whistle signals end of break and allows inmates two minutes to return back to their duty assignment.

15:10 hours Work resumes…

16:10 hours Work period ends…

16:20 hours Prisoners are led back to recreation yard, lined-up and prepared for counts. Prisoners are counted and led back to the dining hall for dinner.

16:35 hours Prisoners not on work assignments are released from cells and marched into the dining hall for dinner meal.

16:40 hours Supper

17:00 hours Dinner period concludes. In order, correctional officers count silverware for each place set and validate counts. Prisoners are lined up and led back to their cells for count. Inmates are permitted to enter cells and locked down for the night.

17:30 hours Final lock-up count…

21:30 hours Inmate evening count and then lights out.
!

mac7000

• Getbig II
Re: Life Behind Bars
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 08:31:42 PM »
Thats pretty much your typical day in the military.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 08:46:13 PM »

Sometimes better than.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 11:21:02 AM »
I entirely agree in this comparison to life in the military and that just might be the reason why we have so many repeat offenders.

Life in the joint should be intolerable so that no one ever wants to go back inside.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 08:32:58 AM »
? Siverware?  You mean plasticware?

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 02:26:27 PM »
Should we feel sorry for them??  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 12:12:32 AM »
I wonder what the typical day is like for the loved ones of the victim? 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2007, 06:13:38 AM »
Should we feel sorry for them??  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Shit is real and you need to recognize, bitch.  >:(
!

Buzz363

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2007, 08:02:53 PM »
Which institution is this? Haven't heard of shaving/marching being part of daily routine in the last 50 years.

Certainly not in Canada or in most western states. Sounds like a military prison.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2007, 09:10:11 PM »
Which institution is this? Haven't heard of shaving/marching being part of daily routine in the last 50 years.

Certainly not in Canada or in most western states. Sounds like a military prison.

That's what I thought.  At many prisons meals are eaten in your cell and their is recreation time, in some prisons some guys get only 23 hour lockdown, 1  or so showers a week.  Where is the shower time and rec time and which prison is this?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2007, 06:15:05 AM »
Ive never done time, but I worked w/ plenty who have. The general public has a TOTALY messed up perception compared to what Ive heard from the guys who have.  Silverware  ??? - WTF?  What planet are you from?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2007, 12:33:29 PM »
Regarding silverware; yes, you get actual steal/metal eating utensils. When you walk out of the chow hall, a guard watches to see that you drop both pieces (rounded dull knike & fork) in a bucket. No drop, no leave.

That is the procedure at San Quentin, Tracy, Susanville and Chino, etc. (all Cal pens). I can't speak about other states or current Fed stuff.

If you're a validated hell-raiser and you're in a SHU program (security housing unit) things are different... much different.

xoxo
Tommy
a

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2007, 01:23:04 PM »
Metal silverware?  I'm surprised. I was told hows to: "Just bust off the end of your plastic spoon, sharpen it up, stick it in, and bust it off".  Sweet Huh?  About 1/2 the people eating lunch w/ us got up and left when this guy I worked with shared that. Someone asked, so he told 'em.
This dude was dangerous.
I never took my eyes off him on the const sites. He didn't last long before he was back in the cage. Meth.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2007, 11:09:31 AM »
Shit is real and you need to recognize, bitch.  >:(

Whatever you say............Chico.  :-*

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2007, 01:20:35 PM »

Whatever you say............Chico.  :-*
The name is Benny you fuckin' maricon.  >:( After all the dick you took in the pen you probably do want to kiss me.  ::)
!

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2007, 10:32:14 PM »
 ??? ??? ???
WHOA! Hey now boys... It's all fun and games until someone puts out someone else's eye with their dick .... err... dick comments... or something.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2007, 11:33:52 PM »
If Craig had any balls left, he should get on the stand and just say he did it...Take Kelly out of the whole thing...Say that he told kelly that he would kill her if she didn't help him get rid of the body ect....Then just kill himself in prision...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2007, 12:20:05 AM »
No! No No No. Never admit anything, nothing. I'm here to tell ya, Admit nothing and you can go home, fess up... sucker.
a

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2007, 07:40:21 AM »
No! No No No. Never admit anything, nothing. I'm here to tell ya, Admit nothing and you can go home, fess up... sucker.

Tommy,  do you think he can walk away from this? Never talk is Rule #1. I get a kick out of all the pretenders. They couldn't even run a jobsite with cons on the crew and they talk all smart. 

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2007, 02:22:34 AM »
Tommy,  do you think he can walk away from this? Never talk is Rule #1. I get a kick out of all the pretenders. They couldn't even run a jobsite with cons on the crew and they talk all smart. 

of course you never talk but how many husband and wife teams are in prison for murder????
These two are fcked and everyone knows this....Craig could atleast save his wife to some extent by talking,lying whatever...He could even get his 15 minutes of fame by going on the stand and having a fake breakdown confessing everything and saying he was going to kill his wife if she didn't follow along....The whole world would see that on court TV...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2007, 05:05:15 AM »
of course you never talk but how many husband and wife teams are in prison for murder????
These two are fcked and everyone knows this....Craig could atleast save his wife to some extent by talking,lying whatever...He could even get his 15 minutes of fame by going on the stand and having a fake breakdown confessing everything and saying he was going to kill his wife if she didn't follow along....The whole world would see that on court TV...

Yeah, I dont think either one walks myself. And, a logical person would do somthing like what your saying, but we aint dealing w/ a logical person. I Just wonder why some think they will walk. But any attorney worth paying will allways tell you - dont talk in a situation involving serious criminal charges.

BishopLord

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2007, 04:23:53 PM »

That's how it was in boot camp, but once you get in the fleet (speaking of the Marines), it was pretty much a 9-5 type of job - actually, it was 7:30 to 4pm.  After the 4pm PT on M, W, F, the time was all yours.