Author Topic: Craig Titus book: Killer Bodies by Michael Fleeman  (Read 18016 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Craig Titus book: Killer Bodies by Michael Fleeman
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2007, 07:54:51 PM »
I didn't even know there were books out about Craig/@ the killing,(i bought "Killer Bodies" today @ Borders)
there is also a book "Fire In The Desert" about the crime (lotta pics of Craig/Kelly),ill get that one when im done with the first one, Thanks Squad!!!(much appreciated)

Mike
no problem, i was surprised when i saw it and even more surprised when i opened it up and saw all the stuff about Getbig and Ron, there's also a bunch of stuff with Ron Harris and other intersting stuff like Craig telling the court when he violated his parole that he was taking 6-8 cc's of steroids every day at one point.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2007, 03:50:28 PM »
no problem, i was surprised when i saw it and even more surprised when i opened it up and saw all the stuff about Getbig and Ron, there's also a bunch of stuff with Ron Harris and other intersting stuff like Craig telling the court when he violated his parole that he was taking 6-8 cc's of steroids every day at one point.

Craig needs to do several things if the Lawyers he can afford  cant explain away the odd BBQ shopping trip and
final entree in the desert....

Mainly -Blame what he did on anything, everything else possible... Steroids,Crank,Coke,...
his "Addictive personality/ other disorders" that he's finally now, with the help of JESUS, come to see the evil of.  ::)
His childhood, whatever...
Hell, he'll  probably blame BBing and the IFBB and plenty of people who thought they were his friends too.

And it wouldn't matter if this weren't murder. His kind will never take responsability for their own actions, and our society not only enables this, but seems to treat it as some kind of New Religion.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2007, 09:36:29 AM »

"FIRE IN THE DESERT" has police transcripts and seems much more in-depth than the other book

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2007, 06:46:37 PM »
Lonnie the creepy Schmoe  ::)

BAYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA