Author Topic: Titus in custody  (Read 19974 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Titus in custody
« on: December 29, 2005, 02:56:11 PM »
How average looking do you think Titus will become now that he is in custody and away from training, supplements, and other goodies?
X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Titus in custody
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2005, 03:02:24 PM »
150-170 pounds 15-20% body fat somewhat similar to prince. basically a shrimp. it will take him about 24 months to get down to the 150-170 range...but he will be 190-200 pounds within the next 3 months.
fallen angel

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2005, 03:06:08 PM »
titus will hold his own in jail. He's a shark, a wolf.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2005, 03:30:16 PM »
I'm sure he'll be able to get his hands on some gear in the pen,  His diet will suffer more than anything.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2005, 03:39:21 PM »
also you need to remember that we usually take testosterone on a daily basis.. (there were times i used to inject testovirons daily every single day an amp or 2) so now when he wont be able to get test his body will shut down big time....he wont have any clomid either nor will he have hcg he will have nothing and his body will become a joke. a walking thin joke.

his body naturally will recover and produce test with time.. but it will be lagging for long time. right now craig titus is beaking to pieces by the day. and dont believe any one who tells you he wasnt on hormones lately. we are on hormones in some way or another ALL THE TIME. he reduced size due to stress and calories deficit, and that is why he was 215  when fbi got him.

i have 3 words that can conclude craig titus.

HE IS DONE.
fallen angel

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2005, 03:39:50 PM »
Titus will lose weight alright, ...alot of it. A good friend of mine had been imprisoned on trumped up phony charges, and within the first 100 days, he lost about 30lbs of muscle.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2005, 03:42:24 PM »
A good friend of mine had been imprisoned on trumped up phony charges

I agree...

...with the jury. Your friend is about as innocent as Kelly Ryan.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2005, 03:55:37 PM »
Titus will lose weight alright, ...alot of it. A good friend of mine had been imprisoned on trumped up phony charges, and within the first 100 days, he lost about 30lbs of muscle.

geez, is that what happens when you don't have access to ProArgin9  ::) ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2005, 03:58:28 PM »
geez, is that what happens when you don't have access to ProArgin9  ::) ???

God help Craig and Kelly!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2005, 04:28:14 PM »

Sure Judi.... everyone is prison is innocent.  ::)

If you believe that one, how'd you like to sign up as a Synergy distributor?  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2005, 04:34:37 PM »

was he HIV + too?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2005, 05:14:52 PM »
Craig has been off for the most part for months. I'm sure he has and or was taking certain drugs to bring his levels back up. This won't be that big of an issue.

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2005, 05:42:58 PM »

"trumped up phony charges?"  So then he was guilty. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2005, 05:48:33 PM »
Jag, didn't you know everyone in prison is there because of trumped-up charges.  hehehe

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2005, 05:51:42 PM »
you dont get it people huh?? i showed you here on this board pics of pro bodybuilders and what happens when the mega juice is taken away from them. craig titus and no other pro  bodybuilder EVER stop  and get off juice completely. yes we might change the compounds we take, yes we might change and go on clen gh and some winny/var insted of test deca/eq and dbol but we do not completely take off. we CANT.. dont you get it?? we are on the roads a lot we sometime  see a gym only 2 days a week. dexter train 3 days a week at times. we do not go off the gear we change the hormones we use to fit the needs.

crag titus was on hormones till before he became a low life murderer. craig titus was NOT 250 because he didnt train as hard and eat enough calories to be at 250 not did he use mega doses lately but craig titus was on more than few goodies. a hell of a lot more than few goodies.

you know, the reason this sport will never go to the olympics is the people that are involved in it. liars with a CAPITAL L. you at 5'8 CAN NOT MAINTAIN 225-250 POUNDS 8% WHILE HAVING 1001 DIFF STRESSES ON YOUR HEAD, UNLESS YOU ARE ON GEAR AND ON GEAR NON STOP!!! and dont even start with the receptor bullshit with me cuz im tired of your bullshit.

a 5'8 guy is a small guy that weighs in a good day 180 pounds max unless he's a fat ass ...if he got good genetics he might be 190 pounds (naturally) that is it. craig titus is a 5'8 guy...he is little... bone structure is little....he could not go around 230 240 250 with his 8% unless he does the hormone game. PERIOD.

now, you will see what will happen to him with NO HORMONES. you will witness what happens when the lies go out the window and the reality kicks in.

when his trial starts he will stand 195-200 pounds and not even one pound more. from then on he will lose and lose and lose to the mid 160s.

mark this post and follow the next 2 years.
fallen angel

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2005, 06:01:15 PM »
Do hormones affect grammar?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2005, 06:05:32 PM »
they affect the truth. i say if you cant admit to what you use then you are a pussy. too many pussys i see around doing nationals then get popped for selling x and from 235 with 7% they suddenly become 190 16% cuz they are on house arrest....

SOUNDS FEMILIAR???
fallen angel

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2005, 06:05:41 PM »
you know, the reason this sport will never go to the olympics is the people that are involved in it. liars with a CAPITAL L. you at 5'8 CAN NOT MAINTAIN 225-250 POUNDS 8% WHILE HAVING 1001 DIFF STRESSES ON YOUR HEAD, UNLESS YOU ARE ON GEAR AND ON GEAR NON STOP!!! and dont even start with the receptor bullshit with me cuz im tired of your bullshit.

How come you didn't capitalize the "L" in Liar.  Are you Titus and using the computer in Jail.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2005, 06:08:05 PM »
You've also completely ignored the prison weightlifting & calithenics he'll be doing in addition to AAS piped in if he wants it. Plus the extra benefits from forced reps with someone's butt.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2005, 06:08:19 PM »
oh i got no beef with the hormones i use 2 grams test i use 2 grams eq and i will say it as it is. but i HATE liars
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2005, 06:11:37 PM »
You've also completely ignored the prison weightlifting he'll be doing while  AAS piped in if he wants it.

no i didnt. craig titus will be executed. there will be no  life in prison sentence and there sure wont be no drug use in his life no more  (he might get life in if mommy and daddy got lots of $$  i doubt it though) feds got him with 8k he got no money dont worry.
dead man walking.
fallen angel

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2005, 06:21:07 PM »
Again you don't know that. He could be an accessory, not the main focus.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2005, 06:21:20 PM »
Craig has been in jail before.

You guys seem to forget his genetic capabilites.

It's not all drugs...although I do agree he will lose some size.

When he got out last time...he didn't look that bad.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2005, 06:42:27 PM »
do you understand the crime he has done? this criminal drug dealer and YES he was a drug dealer, took a body and burnt it!!!! the body maybe was not even a body....maybe the girl was alive... it will all come out ...but he took,in the best case senario, a body that was gagged, a body that was  gagged tied and murdered.....he then went and got the material so he can burn the body.....continued in his PRE PLAN and took the body to the desert and then burnt it. THIS SOB DIDNT EVEN LET HER POOR THE YOUNG WOMAN'S POOR PARENTS THAT LOVED HER, RAISED HER, TAUGHT HER HOW TO RIDE A BIKE, READ HER A BOOK BEFORE SHE FELL ASLEEP, WENT TO HER HIGHSCHOOL GRADUATION, WANTED TO SEE HER GETTING MARRIED AND HAPPY.....HE DIDNT LET THOSE PARENTS THE THE CHANCE TO EVEN SEE THEIR DAUGHTER AGAIN. NOT EVEN DEAD CUZ THIS SOB MURDERER BURNT THE BODY.

NOT ONLY CRAIG TITUS IS THE WORST BODY BUILDER I HAVE EVER MET, BUT HE IS ALSO THE WORST HUMAN BEING. COCKY SOB THAT THOUGHT EVERYTHING SHOULD GO HIS WAY. I MUST ADMIT HE HAS BUNCH OF LOYAL LIGHT WEIGHT FOLLOWERS THAT IM DISGUSTED WITH....MANY YOUNGER KIDS THINK THAT BECAUSE HE HELD 240 POUNDS OF BEEF ON HIM FROM YEARS OF GEAR USE ...THEN THAT MEANS HE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT LIFE. THAT PIECE OF SHIT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT LIFE AND IN HIS CASE IT IS GUILTY UNTILL PROVEN INNOCENT.

i can not believe the shit i see on diff boards about how people feel bad for craig titus. they are no better than this low life bloat fuck was.

craig titus, and mark my words on this one, is a DEAD MAN WALKING. i been in the usa long enough to  know the way the american system works. he will get death unless there is lots of money behind him. THERE IS NOT LOTS OF MONEY BEHIND HIM! he could not even get his sorry ass outside the usa....bodybuilders at his level dont have money not cuz they cant live good....but cuz their lifestyle wont let them save a dime.

i say titus should start preparing for the chamber. his ugly wife might get 10 to 20 years depends on few factors that will come into play later on.

fallen angel

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2005, 07:05:41 PM »
now that you put it that way....

I like him even more

::)