Author Topic: 240-Why the sudden change?  (Read 7974 times)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
240-Why the sudden change?
« on: December 31, 2005, 03:43:10 PM »
One day your voice was on TV saying how your thoughts and prayers are with Titus and Kelly then a few days later you post this.

"Bottom line:

Craig and Kelly were coke & meth users.

They were burning bridges faster than Sherman in Atlanta. 

They killed, burned, lied, and fled.

They got caught and now they're being arrogant.

They're not bodybuilders, they're not steroid abusers, they're not athletes or IFBB members.

They're criminals, drug users, drug dealers, and killers.

Period."

Now I have never had a problem with you and even find most of your posts to be funny and informative,

But how can you go from white to black in a matter of days? It doenst make sense to me at all.  Do all your opinions change like the weather or Just your opinion on Craig and Kelly?
shotgun on the team

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: 240-Why the sudden change?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2005, 06:20:56 PM »
Well the true test will be when he takes that stupid web site down.  Until then he's about as believable as the titus/ryan are innocent claim.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2005, 06:50:11 PM »
sounds like he's just being honest.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2005, 07:16:21 PM »
Pathetic 180.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2005, 10:11:08 PM »
My thoughts and prayers are with Craig and Kelly, as well as the family of the victim. There are no winners in this mess.

However, the facts are, they are drug abusers.  This came in response to another member's assertion that steroids played a big role in this, when in reality, gear pales in comparison to meth's effects.

"Now I have never had a problem with you and even find most of your posts to be funny and informative,

But how can you go from white to black in a matter of days? It doenst make sense to me at all.  Do all your opinions change like the weather or Just your opinion on Craig and Kelly?"

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2005, 10:23:58 PM »
I'll explain to you why the sudden change.

If you have a memory more than fish (very few people here) you would notice that 240 changes his tune all the time.   It is due to this "fish memory" of this board that nobody seems to notice and all the newbs hilariously think he's some kind of saint when infact he is constantly contradicting himself to make a point or an angle on each subject.

If you knew this guy in real life and he was like how he is here every one of you would quickly think he was full of shit.  Its lucky that the majority of people here are dense cunts thus allowing him to expose your weaknesses.  Any time he has to actually justify this type of stuff he generally writes a lot of idealistic nonsense that looks good for a skim but amusingly disintegrates should one actually think about what he is saying (and of course, what he has said in the past).

Either that or he'll just not post, because then the thread dies and nobody remembers.

You might not like him, but he's got most of you pegged..

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2005, 10:35:20 PM »
My thoughts and prayers are with Craig and Kelly, as well as the family of the victim. There are no winners in this mess.

However, the facts are, they are drug abusers.  This came in response to another member's assertion that steroids played a big role in this, when in reality, gear pales in comparison to meth's effects.

"Now I have never had a problem with you and even find most of your posts to be funny and informative,

But how can you go from white to black in a matter of days? It doenst make sense to me at all.  Do all your opinions change like the weather or Just your opinion on Craig and Kelly?"

I'm just kidding of course. I'm a big titus fan. I'm sure he'll get this mix-up taken care of in the morning.

Are you still a fan of Titus?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2005, 10:37:38 PM »
I dunno.

I'm a fan of his intensity and drive.

However, he is kind of an asshole.

I'm hungry.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2006, 08:26:48 AM »

Except maybe bi-polar Dan Rather-wannabe's with delusions of journalistic prowess, who unconscionably exploit misfortune & tragedy for profit, ...taking media inquiries and giving interviews, inserting themselves into situations they have no place being.

I still love ya 240, ...but hey man, ...let's keep it real!  ;D
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2006, 09:43:35 AM »
Except maybe bi-polar Dan Rather-wannabe's with delusions of journalistic prowess, who unconscionably exploit misfortune & tragedy for profit, ...taking media inquiries and giving interviews, inserting themselves into situations they have no place being.

Yes or no-  did my page possibly deflect attention from steroids/bodybuilding, and put more information out there about Craig and Kelly themselves?

If my page helped ONE person realize it was meth and not test that caused Craig's irrationality, then I have helped the situation.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2006, 01:14:18 PM »
Yes or no-  did my page possibly deflect attention from steroids/bodybuilding, and put more information out there about Craig and Kelly themselves?

If my page helped ONE person realize it was meth and not test that caused Craig's irrationality, then I have helped the situation.

Rob,

Rumour has it, the big time heavy meth user in that household was someone other than Craig.

I truly understand your hatred of meth, but if you can't see your own bias and self-serving motives, there's nothing more to say.
w

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2006, 01:18:54 PM »
Rob,

Rumour has it, the big time heavy meth user in that household was someone other than Craig.

I truly understand your hatred of meth, but if you can't see your own bias and self-serving motives, there's nothing more to say.

Judi, you of all people have no standing whatsoever when it comes to complaining about "self-serving motives".

240 did nothing worse than what tabloid magazines do every day... at least he was smart enough to make some money off of this fiasco.  After all, it could be worse... he could be involved in a pyramid scheme.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2006, 01:22:01 PM »
Rob,

MJ was a bigger user than any of them, what is your point?

I put info out there, and delivered info in such a convenient manner that MANY people visited the site.

I earned ad and sales revenue for my time and trouble.

I saw a demand, and I supplied the information.  Business 101.

Tesla

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2006, 03:23:15 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!

A pyramid schemer lecturing someone on business ethics, that the funniest thing I've heard of in a while.  And you do it with such snooty self righteousness!  So 240 made a few bucks from his website, big deal.  He didn't take advantage of anyone in the process.  You on the other hand make a living scamming people who are ignorant of basic economics.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2006, 12:45:19 AM »
One day your voice was on TV saying how your thoughts and prayers are with Titus and Kelly then a few days later you post this.

"Bottom line:

Craig and Kelly were coke & meth users.

They were burning bridges faster than Sherman in Atlanta. 

They killed, burned, lied, and fled.

They got caught and now they're being arrogant.

They're not bodybuilders, they're not steroid abusers, they're not athletes or IFBB members.

They're criminals, drug users, drug dealers, and killers.

Period."

Now I have never had a problem with you and even find most of your posts to be funny and informative,

But how can you go from white to black in a matter of days? It doenst make sense to me at all.  Do all your opinions change like the weather or Just your opinion on Craig and Kelly?

I agree with you, Mussolini. It's hypocritical to say that your prayers are with them, and then claiming that they're killers who deserve whatever they get. He's not being consistent.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2006, 01:50:31 AM »
So 240 made a few bucks from his website, big deal.  He didn't take advantage of anyone in the process. 

Well, I wouldn't exactly say that.

How 'bout the poor sucker who bought it from him?

The site has sucked ass since he sold it, and at this point there's really nothing new going on.  The daily hits will fade to next to nothing soon if they haven't already, preventing the new owner from ever recouping his investment from ad revenue.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2006, 02:10:19 AM »

The site has sucked ass since he sold it, and at this point there's really nothing new going on.  The daily hits will fade to next to nothing soon if they haven't already, preventing the new owner from ever recouping his investment from ad revenue.

Both sides walked away from the deal with something.  It's then up to each of them to make what they got work for them. 

Rob told me his asking price and it was a very fair number.  I suggested that, while the site was indeed hot right now, he should consider hanging onto the site until the trial begins, as that would surely bring even more traffic.  He knew there was a risk involved with holding on too long, however, and decided he'd better make the sale now while the money was guaranteed. 

As for the purchaser, he knew the risks going in.  If he isn't able to recoup his investment, then he took a bad risk.  I think he'll make his money back, though, depending on what he's selling.   :)

IronGame

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2006, 03:24:31 AM »
I think they should change the name to:
freecraigtitusiftheslime ysonofabitchisnotguilty. com ;D
white belt for life

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2006, 03:34:06 AM »

Yeh I noticed that straight away.

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
  • From the outside looking in you cant understand it
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2006, 05:05:10 AM »
some hard hitting stuff on there yesterday.

3 links

Jan 1- Click here to see IFBB Pro Shawn Ray mocking Craig Titus' arrest
Jan 1- Click here to see Craig Titus' last appearance on a pro bodybuilding stage
Jan 1- Click here to see IFBB Pro Bob Chick accusing Craig of fraud with his WPI investments

'killer' info
Go Big Red!!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2006, 05:16:48 AM »
and you're going to hate today too.
not a big news day.
the only court open is the drug court.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2006, 06:03:55 AM »
The site is what one makes it.

We all know if I have no news, I'll stir some up.

However I have sold that website to a very qualified buyer and I am on to new projects.

Rob1986

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2006, 07:01:32 AM »
the guy who bought the website needs to change the font headlines.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2006, 10:01:01 AM »
How could anyone fail to see this was coming? Too bad he didn't jump on the Runaway Bride website quick enough, d'oh!

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2006, 01:26:21 PM »
240 are you gonna name your firstborn "Getbig"

Valhalla awaits.