Author Topic: Is Ronnie shooting his triceps?  (Read 17603 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Is Ronnie shooting his triceps?
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2007, 10:54:38 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

"Great comeback"  ::)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2007, 10:58:33 PM »
when are you pathetic know-it-alls gonna wise up, every damn pro bber, ronnie, jay, who the f ever, they all take mass injects in every freaking muscle in their body, along with synthol, get it right people, all pros take several site injects each day.

Not everyday. They skip each day with the letter "G" in it.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2007, 11:01:18 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

That is one weird picture. Coleman has a 22" right arm, a 17" left arm, no fingers on his right hand, and a strange growth on the inside of his upper right thigh. ;D
a

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2007, 11:29:45 PM »
That is one weird picture. Coleman has a 22" right arm, a 17" left arm, no fingers on his right hand, and strange growth on the inside of his upper right thigh. ;D

Hahahaha i was thinking the same thing. WTF is that growth on his right quad? and what the hell is up with the difference in his arm size. His left arm looks tiny.
No doubt about it...

Alex23

« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2007, 11:35:16 PM »
"Great comeback"  ::)

Exactly.... I think some of you little queef-a-synthola will have a little reality check comes Sept. ;D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: June 17, 2007, 06:21:14 AM »
ronnie's thighs have been out of proportion with his calves since he began his career.

he is 8 time mr o. don't you think that if ronnie was using synthol in his calves he would have put enough in them to get them into proportion, or that someone would have advised him how to do this?

some have said that, seeing as he has won so many times, 'obviously' it's not an issue. do you really think a mr o would take a chance on that?

ronnie hasn't used synthol in his calves because he is smart enough to realize that the benefits are not worth the risk. synthol heavy muscles don't pop and have no definition. what's the point of having a super shredded body until you get to the calves. it would look stupid.

same goes for the tris. i don't buy the synthol in the tri theory for the aforementioned reasons, but if someone can show me an example of a super shredded bber with a synthol heavy muscle group that doesn't undermine his conditioning, then please feel free to fill me in on the facts.

until then, why not partake in some good old stfu. ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #106 on: June 17, 2007, 08:11:47 AM »
What does it pay exactly, mr 10,000 posts on an internet forum?  Monopoly money?  Internet "respect"?  Stock in a fortune 500 company in dubai, india?

How many of your 10,000 posts have been spent obsessing over a oiled up guy in trunks? analyzing every part of him? defending him to the death?

You're either:

a. an obsessed fag
b. a very very lonely person
c. ronnie coleman himself

in either event, watching you post day after day is sickening...I feel like I should be alerting some authorities; surely something unsavory is going on in your mom's basement right now where you are...

do you do this everytime you get your report card back?

its okay, lots of people your age are held back..

hahahahahhaha
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #107 on: June 17, 2007, 08:12:50 AM »
he is 8 time mr o. don't you think that if ronnie was using synthol in his calves he would have put enough in them to get them into proportion, or that someone would have advised him how to do this?

you can't argue common sense and simple logic with people who have no clue what they are talking about...
Flower Boy Ran Away

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2007, 08:21:56 AM »
Getting them into proportion would make them too obvious. Besides, there's other things you can use to get small improvements, besides Synthol. Nolotil, pgf, different peptides etc.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2007, 08:36:34 AM »
Getting them into proportion would make them too obvious. Besides, there's other things you can use to get small improvements, besides Synthol. Nolotil, pgf, different peptides etc.

didn't seem to do flex any harm.

ronnie could just say he was doing the 60 rep giant set thing like flex did. hell he could make more money than the mr o win selling his manual: 'how i turned my calves into cows' by ronnie coleman. :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #110 on: June 17, 2007, 09:00:16 AM »
didn't seem to do flex any harm.

If you look at pics of Flex Wheeler from his later Olympia showings his calves looked very very bad. I can't be bothered to go looking for pics but in all rear shots, like back double bi, the calves are extremely lumpy. The shape changed a lot. Totally mutilated calves. Ronnie's calves have changed shape as well, one calf lacks a belly totally... it looks flat from the front whereas he used to have a little belly.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #111 on: June 17, 2007, 09:05:03 AM »

in either event, watching you post day after day is sickening...I feel like I should be alerting some authorities; surely something unsavory is going on in your mom's basement right now where you are...

Nail on the head.  ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 17, 2007, 09:09:02 AM »
watching you post day after day is sickening...I feel like I should be alerting some authorities; surely something unsavory is going on in your mom's basement right now where you are...

If you're watching every day who exactly is obsessed LOL

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: June 17, 2007, 10:08:31 AM »
If you look at pics of Flex Wheeler from his later Olympia showings his calves looked very very bad. I can't be bothered to go looking for pics but in all rear shots, like back double bi, the calves are extremely lumpy. The shape changed a lot. Totally mutilated calves. Ronnie's calves have changed shape as well, one calf lacks a belly totally... it looks flat from the front whereas he used to have a little belly.

maybe flex forgot to 'pump and pose' so to speak? wouldn't surprise me. the poor guy had synthol seeping into his brain at the end. he'd forget to train, think he was getting attacked by ninjas, all sorts of shit was happening to him. it's why he got out of bbing. :(

what's your point btw ???

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2007, 10:51:18 AM »
To the deluded, busily piling backhanded complement after complement on Coleman with more unfounded synthol claims.

This is real. He's that big and you missed it all this time.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2007, 11:16:28 AM »
holy shit!
Flower Boy Ran Away

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2007, 11:23:59 AM »
Oh come on! That bicep in the arm wrestling pic is FULL of Synthol. That's NOT a natural peak he has there. Arnold and Boyer Coe had natural peaks. Ronnie's is not one of them. He HAS to win this year to go out on top and redeem his rep. He will do WHATEVER it takes. Hulkster and Pumpster, who to me are the same person, don't you see that you TWO (or one) are the problem and NOT the rest of us. WAKE UP and go outside for crying out loud!!!!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2007, 11:37:00 AM »
Oh come on! That bicep in the arm wrestling pic is FULL of Synthol. That's NOT a natural peak he has there. Arnold and Boyer Coe had natural peaks. Ronnie's is not one of them. He HAS to win this year to go out on top and redeem his rep. He will do WHATEVER it takes. Hulkster and Pumpster, who to me are the same person, don't you see that you TWO (or one) are the problem and NOT the rest of us. WAKE UP and go outside for crying out loud!!!!

you've been in a coma for the last 30 years haven't you?

that's ok. that's ronnie coleman. he is a bodybuilder and he has always had extremely peaked biceps.

hope this helps some.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2007, 11:37:07 AM »

Thanks for confirming this with proof, considering that it doesn't look like synthol hahahahahaahhaahahah another backhanded complement without realizing it. He's actually that big, welcome to the last 5 years.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #119 on: June 17, 2007, 11:45:20 AM »
LOL ronnie has always had unreal biceps peaks:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 17, 2007, 11:48:25 AM »

WTF ???

Alex23

« Reply #121 on: June 17, 2007, 12:03:44 PM »
To the deluded, busily piling backhanded complement after complement on Coleman with more unfounded synthol claims.

Yup. Give the man what he deserves.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #122 on: June 17, 2007, 02:10:26 PM »
I'm not saying he doesn't have peaked biceps. What I am saying is that we saw what his left arm looked like a month ago: EXTREMELY atrophied and then all of a sudden it's huge. That's what I am referring to. Muscle takes time to grow. You can't double the size of your arm in weeks, even if you are 8-time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #123 on: June 17, 2007, 03:03:20 PM »
I'm not saying he doesn't have peaked biceps. What I am saying is that we saw what his left arm looked like a month ago: EXTREMELY atrophied and then all of a sudden it's huge. That's what I am referring to. Muscle takes time to grow. You can't double the size of your arm in weeks, even if you are 8-time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman.
Ever Heared of the memory effect?? ;D

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #124 on: June 17, 2007, 03:17:40 PM »

Let's see the left 17" arm.
I am a mini beast