Author Topic: What you do when your relationship starts to be boring?  (Read 5371 times)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
What you do when your relationship starts to be boring?
« on: August 29, 2014, 06:19:26 AM »
and you are losing interest in your girlfriend/wife? ??? I mean it takes few months up to one year, then its slow decline.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: What you do when your relationship starts to be boring?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 06:20:07 AM »
Violent, abusive sex.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 06:23:19 AM »
Though it up and pick up a hobby like bee keeping or boule on sundays.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 06:28:38 AM »
Violent, abusive sex.

I like to argue with you on everything, but I can't disagree here.

Either that, or paint the kitchen together.  Really serious bonding there.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 06:30:32 AM »
I like to argue with you on everything, but I can't disagree here.

Either that, or paint the kitchen together.  Really serious bonding there.
Paint the kitchen, followed by violent, abusive sex? Probably really up the intensity after all the inevitable arguments about color scheme and redecorating..

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 06:32:12 AM »
The next morning

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2014, 06:33:59 AM »
no relationship is gonna b a ball of fire like it was the first few months,all relationships start to idle down n go into a normal type of speed after awhile. there r things u can do to try to keep it fresh but when its all said n done its gonna be what its gonna be. just roll with it n try to make the best of it
R

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2014, 06:34:44 AM »
Recognize that whomever you choose to be with, boredom and monotony will eventually appear in any long term relationship.   By acknowledging this fact you can avoid the pitfalls of jumping from one relationship to another looking for the perfect person that doesn't exist.  You will only to be left dissatisfied and alone.  
A

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2014, 06:43:47 AM »
Recognize that whomever you choose to be with, boredom and monotony will eventually appear in any long term relationship.   By acknowledging this fact you can avoid the pitfalls of jumping from one relationship to another looking for the perfect person that doesn't exist.  You will only to be left dissatisfied and alone.  

Sounds like you're one heath away from bursting out of the closet hombre

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2014, 06:44:21 AM »
Sounds like you're one heath away from bust out of the closet hombre

Am I that obvious?  :-*
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2014, 06:48:41 AM »
Gym sex. Seriously. Another benefit of having a full gym in-house is the endless hardbody experience  :P

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2014, 06:52:02 AM »
Women especially are bad at this... theyre always bouncing from guy to guy trying to maintain that 'new relationship' feel, where they feel obsessed and head over heels.... so many girls ive known, especially from the last generation, are all expecting life and relatonships to be this giddy, euphoric feeling, and they all bounce around searching for the next 'high'... theyre like drug addicts without the drugs.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2014, 06:53:52 AM »
Encourage her to be more active, using affectionate terms like "hippobottomus" and "gumdrop with legs" to keep her motivated.
~

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2014, 06:55:40 AM »
Encourage her to be more active, using affectionate terms like "hippobottomus" and "gumdrop with legs" to keep her motivated.

LOL!   "Yeah, you're definitely holding water today" is totally the way to reignite a spark.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2014, 06:56:06 AM »
Women especially are bad at this... theyre always bouncing from guy to guy trying to maintain that 'new relationship' feel, where they feel obsessed and head over heels.... so many girls ive known, especially from the last generation, are all expecting life and relatonships to be this giddy, euphoric feeling, and they all bounce around searching for the next 'high'... theyre like drug addicts without the drugs.

I totally agree, it is a chemical dependency problem.  What is really a change in the chemical balance of the brain they interpret as an external force like love.  
A

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2014, 07:03:35 AM »
This is the part where I fuck it up and cheat  :-\

Although its been a year and some change since I've got in anything serious. I keep all ties open at a dating level with space. I've realized I'm at a place in life where commitment doesn't work for me. Drama and stress has been severely cut down.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2014, 07:06:58 AM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2014, 07:08:19 AM »

Society has done a terrible job on marriage. Giving women a lot of expectations of fireworks daily. And when it doesn't happen to their pre-set expectations, they divorce. See other threads on the fucking that the man gets in a divorce. I've told my wife that I love her and am happy, BUT I do not recommend men get married anymore. The deck is so stacked against them.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2014, 07:10:50 AM »
Go travel somewhere fun together.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2014, 07:11:28 AM »
 dont put your heart and soul into a women unless u know her along time,u will get burned and heartbroken if u do. i used to b to trusting with women only to b taken advantage of n used when i was in early 20,s,take it from me fellas, approach relationships like u do your diet n your training,very thought out and carefully analized,if u dont u will b heading for a life of heart break n pain, being in love with a women only to find out she been playing u out by cheating on u n using u for money is very painful,ive been thru it and i couldnt eat or sleep,couldnt function normal for 2 or 3 months to b honest. it was a very hard time in my life n i dont wish that feeling on my worst enemy
R

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2014, 07:19:52 AM »
Sounds like you're one heath away from bursting out of the closet hombre

The narrowest of margins...

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2014, 07:22:20 AM »
The narrowest of margins...

and just begging HATERZ to intervene
~

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2014, 07:49:57 AM »
and you are losing interest in your girlfriend/wife? ??? I mean it takes few months up to one year, then its slow decline.

Good thread.

Some have already posted that no relationships stays exciting and fun forever. That's just life , regardless of who you are with.
Sex and resort vacations are fun and it's easy to enjoy each other during those times.

The key is to find real joy in doing the simple things together.
For example, I love relaxing beside my wife, watching some goofy movie or interesting documentary.

I got along great with all my wives. Boredom or lack of fun wasn't what caused my divorces.
a) The first 2 wives changed their minds and wanted kids, a few years into the marriage.
I didn't change and never wanted kids. No way to compromise on that so we got divorced.
b) the 3rd one just wanted to screw around and wasn't happy with an "open marriage", so we divorced.

From MY experience and observations, the real "kiss of death" for a married man is when she changes and wants  "something else".
It could be having kids or starting new projects with you directly involved, etc.
Some things a man can go along with and others like having kids isn't.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2014, 07:51:20 AM »

Or the ever charming ; " Damn woman, you're butt smells !"
That always get her in the mood :o

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2014, 07:57:26 AM »
let him skull fuck you frank