Author Topic: Beast of the Bronx a result of global warming (obviously)  (Read 525 times)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Beast of the Bronx a result of global warming (obviously)
« on: April 30, 2014, 05:57:55 AM »
So there I was, driving the car earlier, when the beast of the Bronx, a 3 foot rat, came up for discussion on the radio

The question arose "how did it get this big?" .... Global warming. Honestly, this prick, a professor of biochemistry who seems to always attribute everything to global warming (which I thought they had backtracked on to call it "climate change") had the fucking temerity to say a rat in New York was super sized because of warm weather.

All winter we were treated to slideshows on the Polar vortex enveloping the USA in the worst winter ever. Record low temperatures, people throwing boiling water that instantly froze and so on. Yet this rat is a product of global warming in a city that was frozen for a few months.

Do these retards not realise how stupid they sound blaming everything on global warming? What's worse is that no public discourse is allowed on the matter, to dispute global warming is akin to saying the earth is flat. This pisses me off as it is being used as a smoke screen to rape us with carbon taxes, tax the fuck out of fuels and waste money subsidising useless wind farms that need back up from traditional power stations anyway.

Future generations will look back and think we were all this retarded.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Beast of the Bronx a result of global warming (obviously)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 06:24:22 AM »
Global warming also caused the big freeze across america over the last six months. I actually heard some plank say that on sky news.