Author Topic: Troll hunters  (Read 5122 times)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Re: Troll hunters
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2014, 09:58:35 AM »
The internet is a living, breathing entity. Many people need a reality check in the type of shit they put into this entity...Trolling helps balance things out.
:D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2014, 09:59:53 AM »
its not quite as cut and dried as that

you would have to prove the intent of the person turning up

if you came out swinging

also you would have to prove that you reasonably believed the force you used was necessary

this would be for a jury to decide

juries are notorious for making strange decisions

what im basically saying is use a proxy  :D

Solid advices, Juruth.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2014, 10:08:03 AM »
FOr a few years now, I've been meaning to ask what the hell a TROLL was and finally decided to ask an expert.

For any of you other dumb GetBiggrers ... here's the definitive answer ...

In Internet slang, a troll  is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Now, knowing that, I am now smarter.

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2014, 10:17:22 AM »
FOr a few years now, I've been meaning to ask what the hell a TROLL was and finally decided to ask an expert.

In Internet slang, a troll  is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

I can tell from that post you are pretty dumb.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2014, 10:23:59 AM »

Hmmmmm you are trolling,right?

Simple Simon

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2014, 10:28:43 AM »
Hmmmmm you are trolling,right?
I was, but someones spoiled it.

He knew what a troll was in theory, I was just giving him a practical demonstration.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2014, 11:03:48 AM »
I was, but someones spoiled it.

He knew what a troll was in theory, I was just giving him a practical demonstration.

wolfritter must be german

they only get slap stick
T