Author Topic: What happened to Tom Prince?  (Read 12349 times)

slummin

• Getbig II
  • BB Vips posting here encourage the growing disease
Re: What happened to Tom Prince?
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2006, 06:51:38 PM »
What are you doing up here, you know nothing about training or bodybuilding?

Intenseone, you obviously really damaged this non training bogus punk - good job, he's still reelin.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2006, 01:44:17 PM »
I know NOTHING about what he has or hasn't taken. I was just refering to the fact that many bodybuilders  are known to use nubain for pain.

Unless you are using 1-2 cc's of nubain, then its a VERY mild effect on pain.  Its kind of like taking Vics or Percs.  You get a little buzz and and a little sleepy.  If you take it with some ephedra, you get a heck of a workout, but its not this super pain killer that lets you train all day.  I used to use Nubain and if you do too much, you fall asleep.  At most, i'd do 5-10 iu's 2-3 times a day.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2006, 07:03:02 PM »
Unless you are using 1-2 cc's of nubain, then its a VERY mild effect on pain.  Its kind of like taking Vics or Percs.  You get a little buzz and and a little sleepy.  If you take it with some ephedra, you get a heck of a workout, but its not this super pain killer that lets you train all day.  I used to use Nubain and if you do too much, you fall asleep.  At most, i'd do 5-10 iu's 2-3 times a day.

Did you have any problems with addiction to it?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2006, 08:38:07 AM »
It sucked when it was gone, but all the crazy heroin like withdrawls were not there.  When its gone, its gone.  There were no cold sweats, sleppness nights or shit like that.  Its like getting 30 vics, using them then running out.  You miss the nice calm buzz, but no big deal

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2006, 04:31:30 PM »
i still wouldn't take the chance with nubain..if you have an addictive personality you will get hooked on it..thats what i have heard anyways.
irongearco.com

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2007, 05:51:43 AM »

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2007, 11:54:52 AM »
i know many fighters that use nubain, morphine and ibuprofen cocktails pre fight (along with stimulants, epo, beta blockers, etc etc) and become addicted to the point where they are convinced they can't even train without it.

best to stay away from the codeine derivitives. ibuprofen's ok imo (monitor the gut though).

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2007, 12:50:56 AM »
Exactly. A lot of people don't realize it but some of the more common over the counter meds are way more toxic then steroids. The problem is that the general pulic is stupid and uneducated on the subject of roids.

PB
It's coomon knowledge that Tom prince f'd himself up on pain meds , coke , methamphet in general....just a long list of subst abuse....no advil , no aspirin , or any other stuff.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2007, 04:57:00 AM »
i revived this thread in honour to matt c who is 5'8  tall.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2007, 04:35:49 AM »
I always figured the real culprit was the monster diuretic abuse this clown used precontest.  Have you ever read about what this guy ate in the off season?  Horrible, No discipline whatsover.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2007, 05:28:53 AM »
I always figured the real culprit was the monster diuretic abuse this clown used precontest.  Have you ever read about what this guy ate in the off season?  Horrible, No discipline whatsover.

yes i have, and tom ate very very strict up until he became a pro and for a couple of years after he turned pro. But he wanted to add more mass so chad adviced him to starting eating a bit junkfood every day too (not junk food all day tho), according to tom that was when he got his bw up over 300lbs in the offseason (308-312lb at the highest), which allowed him to compete weighing 257lbs and taking third at the noc 2001 (if i remember correctly).

so, tom prince def didnt eat more junk food than the average pro. In fact he probably ate too strictly (its very very hard to eat enough clean calories when you wanna take your bw up to over 300lbs). the guy was basically eating rice and chicken 5 times a day before chad convinced him to relax his eating shedule a bit...

tom prince had alot of discpline when it came to food and trainining. infact he had too much! its his obsessive need to train heavy that fucked him up together with his excessive drug usage.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2007, 10:28:00 AM »
Exactly. A lot of people don't realize it but some of the more common over the counter meds are way more toxic then steroids. The problem is that the general pulic is stupid and uneducated on the subject of roids.

PB

Good pt and obviously he used roids and HGh and was pretty candid about it. As you already stated, abuse of over the counter drugs can be brutal , espcially when combined with all the bodybuilding drugs .
Add to that all the heavy wt pounding and intense diet regimes and pre contest diurectics and it is little wonder that a pro bodybuilder has serious health issues.
Tom Prince does have a masters degree in English Literature and could have an academic , or teaching career should he desire to do so.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!