Author Topic: Tucker Max - 100% GetBigger  (Read 1109 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Tucker Max - 100% GetBigger
« on: July 22, 2009, 06:08:11 AM »

This guy is a graduate of Duke Law:

www.tuckermax.com

My name is Tucker Max, and I am an asshole.

I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with more women than is safe or reasonable, and just generally act like a raging dickhead.

But, I do contribute to humanity in one very important way. I share my adventures with the world. They are known as:
The Tucker Max Stories

A couple of items from his FAQ:

Should I get my JD? What is your advice for someone thinking about going into law school? Do you want to waste three years of your life debating stupid and utterly irrelevant minutia? Then yes, get your JD. Do you want to get a degree that allows you work the rest of your life in a tedious, shitty, unrewarding job? Then yes, get your JD. Are you a boring, facile, socially retarded whore, desperate for the illusion of money and success, regardless of the cost to your life and the lives of those you love? Then yes, get your JD. Do you want to squander your existence sitting in a lifeless office, churning out ultimately meaningless paperwork? Then yes, get your JD. Listen to me people: There is a reason that lawyers have the LOWEST job satisfaction of any profession in America. THE JOB SUCKS. It is horrible.

Don't you think your page is very sexist/anti-women/misogynistic?
This always confuses me. For fucks sake, I originally put up a page dedicated to getting a date; how is that sexist? How in hell does that imply I hate women? I hate a lot of things, (stupid people and Duke basketball, for instance) but nowhere on that list is women. I LOVE women. Now, do I treat some women like shit? Yes, sometimes, but I treat EVERYONE like shit, not just women. Sexism is treating one sex differently from the other(s). I treat people as individuals.

Don't misunderstand, there are times when women just annoy the shit out of me. Of course, I am sure I annoy them also. It's part of the curse of having a high sexual dimorphism within a species: the differences cause friction. And let me be clear about this: I do not believe that women's studies is a legitimate academic discipline. Of course, I don't think many of the majors available are legitimate academic disciplines (see e.g. "Marxist studies," or "Recreation."). And I obviously believe that there are natural, inherent differences between the sexes, differences that go beyond the purely reproductive, and that examination of those differences is fertile ground for humor. If you are one of those who reject the idea of inborn differences between the sexes and claim that all differences are socially constructed, I can offer you nothing but a biology primer and my sympathies, because you are stupid.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Tucker Max - 100% GetBigger
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 06:12:01 AM »

I'm still not convinced.  Only one true way to determine if he is a real getbigger...

We need to know how much he benches, who he's beaten up in the UFC scene and how much pussy he slays in a 24hr time frame.

- Block!
?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 06:19:19 AM »
I dont see anything about debating who's glutes are more shredded from a male pageant show in the 90s ....
L

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 06:22:35 AM »
I'm still not convinced.  Only one true way to determine if he is a real getbigger...

We need to know how much he benches, who he's beaten up in the UFC scene and how much pussy he slays in a 24hr time frame.

At 6-0, 185 lbs, I'm guessing his bench is somewhere in the neighborhood of 150-165 on a good day.  He went to Duke, after all, which is known for having pretty weak benchers on the boys' side.  Some of the girls, not so weak. 

I imagine that he probably cannot even spell 'UFC', but he does answer the last question:

How many girls have you slept with?

No idea. Only douchebags count.

;D

I think there are two legitimate reasons to count, though - one, if you think you've been getting too much pussy and feel the need to scale back or two, if you can see your heyday coming to its end and you want memories of what 'used to be' to hold onto. 

BanksMcgee

• Getbig II
  • The Mighty Ducks Didn't let Emilio Estevez down!
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 07:30:17 AM »
Tucker Max = Douchebag
-BM

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 07:33:05 AM »

- Block!

Exactly.  And where does he state how many millions he has and rare automobiles he drives.  This guy isn't close to a true Getbigger yet.  Give him time tough, things change every minute here.
No Worries 4 me

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2009, 07:48:02 AM »
Tuckermax is simply the manifestation of a guy who likes to portray a certain "asshole" character and write about it.  Whilst this fits the getbig mold, it certainly doesn't implicate him in any way.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 07:57:19 AM »
He would have to be able to identify the shreded glutes of a male bodybuilder in one of the gay "Guess Who" threads.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 07:58:10 AM »
Welcome to 2001 Tre, have a nice stay.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2009, 08:22:54 AM »
Exactly.  And where does he state how many millions he has and rare automobiles he drives.  This guy isn't close to a true Getbigger yet.  Give him time tough, things change every minute here.

But he's best-selling author and also a Hollywood screen writer.  That should grant him some special exemption, even if he can only bench 75% of his bodyweight for a partial rep.

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2009, 12:08:03 PM »
With the exception of Victorian Guy, his stories are the funniest shit I've read on the internet in a long time.