Author Topic: To All Members (NOOBS SHOULD READ THIS)  (Read 3500 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
To All Members (NOOBS SHOULD READ THIS)
« on: July 21, 2007, 12:28:09 PM »
It's been brought to my attention that a lot of people here are PMing others asking for sources & such. I'd like to gaurd against this (this is how good sources go down). It's easy to find an open source board - just look around. There's also a lot of noobs asking too many questions (when the could simply get the answers by doing a tiny bit of research). There's one in particular who's asking too many specific questions who also refuses to do research. I won't name names but there's rat out there guys (& I don't know who or how many people he's trying to set up) & as we all know times are getting tough & will get tougher so we all need to be very careful. So for future referance:

-don't discuss sources openly in threads (leave that shit to the open source boards).
-if yo're going to give out source advice make sure the person is a vet & not someone who's been on the board for a few days.
-be weary of one time posters who ask too many questions &/or PM you ask for things.
-I will not discuss sources via PM unless I've know you for awhile & I'm sure you guys know who you are (there are about a dozen or so vets with whom I'll be glad do discuss sources with). So basically if you've registered this year forget it about it (there's one exception to this & you know who you are).

Note: I also know quite a few members are involved in LE & use AAS. I don't care one way or another about that. That's their choice. But like I said above one member in particular is making me very nervous.

If there are any questions please feel free to email me or PM me.

Be safe.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: To All Members (NOOBS SHOULD READ THIS)
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 12:59:50 PM »
It's been brought to my attention that a lot of people here are PMing others asking for sources & such. I'd like to gaurd against this (this is how good sources go down). It's easy to find an open source board - just look around. There's also a lot of noobs asking too many questions (when the could simply get the answers by doing a tiny bit of research). There's one in particular who's asking too many specific questions who also refuses to do research. I won't name names but there's rat out there guys (& I don't know who or how many people he's trying to set up) & as we all know times are getting tough & will get tougher so we all need to be very careful. So for future referance:

-don't discuss sources openly in threads (leave that shit to the open source boards).
-if yo're going to give out source advice make sure the person is a vet & not someone who's been on the board for a few days.
-be weary of one time posters who ask too many questions &/or PM you ask for things.
-I will not discuss sources via PM unless I've know you for awhile & I'm sure you guys know who you are (there are about a dozen or so vets with whom I'll be glad do discuss sources with). So basically if you've registered this year forget it about it (there's one exception to this & you know who you are).

Note: I also know quite a few members are involved in LE & use AAS. I don't care one way or another about that. That's their choice. But like I said above one member in particular is making me very nervous.

If there are any questions please feel free to email me or PM me.

Be safe.
well put,i dont see why this wasnt done a long time ago.

bench

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 01:42:19 PM »
Very good point, I don't see how anyone could possibly think they'd get an answer asking stuff like that in PM's on an internet forum. Other than answering "ask someone at your gym" what answer could they possibly expect?

If theres a crack forum somewhere, no one would go on askin where to buy crack, because thatns insanely heatscore, and AAS can get you in just as much trouble in lots of countries.

What ever happened to asking friends at the gym?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 03:16:30 PM »
well put,i dont see why this wasnt done a long time ago.

bench

Thanks. I just got some disturbing news over the past couple days.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 03:30:48 PM »
Maybe I typed while fueled with a little too much emotion. I should have said there might be a rat among us. Either way, there's someone who makes me uncomfortable.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 07:42:32 PM »
good job, some posts were kind pushing board rules.i can't imagine pms would be.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2007, 05:42:59 AM »
Thats what I have been saying all along people, STOP blabbing about your sources to everyone!  PM's are just as dangerous.  If someone needs a source a little research and they can find it on their own.  There are just a few people on here I would share that info with.  Good job by Rim, bringing people's attention to this.

The vets of this board and the moderators must use the best tool we have to weed out this and that would be using your intuition.  If someone seems a little "off" or crossing the line in posts or PMs then follow your gut and respond accordingly.  Best thing is to ignore these types, when they have nobody talking they move on or try different tactics.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2007, 09:27:23 AM »
What happened to just befriending the big guys at the gym? That seems easier than looking around online, imo.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2007, 10:19:32 AM »
What happened to just befriending the big guys at the gym? That seems easier than looking around online, imo.

Trust is the most valualble thing in the world Huh?
Nobody wants to take stupid risk.
What we'll have SOON is only the most violent Career Criminal gangs trafficing very questionalbe product.
THERE IS NOTHING THE US GOVT CANT SUPREMELY FUCK UP!!
EVERYTHING they have done has made it worse. Both the Bush's are largly responsible.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2007, 11:21:27 AM »
How about getting out the banning stick and doing away with anyone that makes you nervous. SSB is banning anyone who is a little off, for members safety. If they make you nervous and they are breaking the rules send them packing. Just my 2 cc's
agreed,and yes i know if it happens i would most likely be on that list.but if thats what it takes to keep this board safe "so be it".

bench

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2007, 07:04:15 AM »
Trust is the most valualble thing in the world Huh?
Nobody wants to take stupid risk.
What we'll have SOON is only the most violent Career Criminal gangs trafficing very questionalbe product.
THERE IS NOTHING THE US GOVT CANT SUPREMELY FUCK UP!!
EVERYTHING they have done has made it worse. Both the Bush's are largly responsible.

Easy big fella, and I thought I was mad at the nonsense in the world right now. Unfortunatley the only person you can trust in the world is yourself, most peoples own mother would sell them out to save herself. Life is just like that...not much you can do to change it.

As far as your comment about the Bush's, hopefully in time the Americans will learn that just like a women your country will be better with no bush......

Proud as hell to be a Canadian, although our government is no saviour either, trust me.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2007, 07:11:06 AM »
Great post....

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2007, 08:00:49 AM »
Thats what I have been saying all along people, STOP blabbing about your sources to everyone!  PM's are just as dangerous.  If someone needs a source a little research and they can find it on their own.  There are just a few people on here I would share that info with.  Good job by Rim, bringing people's attention to this.

The vets of this board and the moderators must use the best tool we have to weed out this and that would be using your intuition.  If someone seems a little "off" or crossing the line in posts or PMs then follow your gut and respond accordingly.  Best thing is to ignore these types, when they have nobody talking they move on or try different tactics.

Nice post.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2007, 09:58:21 AM »
maybe those guys should use google if they're that desperate for sources. I bet a google search will give them more than they beg for. ;D

mrfixit

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2007, 10:23:19 AM »
agreed.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2007, 11:29:51 AM »
Couldn't agree more Rim.

We need to protect our asses more than ever right now.

8)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2007, 03:03:32 PM »
There was this one guy, who wanted to know EVERYTHING about where to get gear, prices and so on...

I gave him a very "unspecific" answer and told him to do some research, that was the last time he PM me...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

TEJAS SLIM

• Getbig II
  • Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2007, 08:36:40 PM »
I've had people pm me trying to get sources and source trying to get me to buy. Just last week some guy pm me wanting to know how i brought gear back from Mexico and I never said anything about bring stuff back.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2007, 10:11:51 AM »
only solution is for you american guys is to move to europe and get juiced to the gills like we all are,,, with no fear of gettn arrested!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2007, 10:16:24 AM »
The weekend I spoke with a couple people who I was suspicious of & things have been cleared up (they're ok in my book). All that aside - BE CAREFUL was the general theme of my post (fueled by a little irritation) & I still stand by that. I also stand by my statement that I will not discuss sources with anyone but a select few.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2007, 10:18:28 AM »
only solution is for you american guys is to move to europe and get juiced to the gills like we all are,,, with no fear of gettn arrested!

Wish I could. :-\

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2007, 10:39:14 AM »
Rim, Canada is closer and it's not as strict unless your a runner in the olympics ask Ben Johnson....
Just spot me BITCH!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2007, 11:40:29 AM »

I like Europe and Asia. The bitch of it is, America is a Great land being ruined by our asshole politicians.
Its huge in scale compared to UK to the Eastern countries.
We have so many large cities w/ just major problems.
Lot of cool stuff to see in the USA if ya aint been here.

Im seeing a lot of German, and UK and area Guys moving to Thailand though too.
All say the same things, too high taxes, Nasty immigrants, too expensive, even starting to hear complaints about the public health care in UK. I was surprised. I Thought it suposed to be top class.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2007, 06:52:56 PM »
Rim, Canada is closer and it's not as strict unless your a runner in the olympics ask Ben Johnson....

Find me a job & convince my wife to move & we're on.  ;D

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2007, 10:15:30 AM »
Find me a job & convince my wife to move & we're on.  ;D

Convince your wife....I have a hard enough time with my own bro. Trust me. As far as the job, dude Canada is booming, there is jobs all over from shoveling shit to sleeping with women for money....it's all up to you. Now with our dollar as high as it is is the best time. And the sugo is plentiful up here. Hopefully you could put up witht he igloos and cops on horseback though......yes I'm shittin ya! ;D
Just spot me BITCH!!!