Author Topic: Just popped a vicodin after a root canal....these things knock me on my butt.  (Read 3305 times)

Your Average GymRat

why all the hate on Wes?  He is a good dude.  Lived a life or two and now has wisdom that all of us can learn from.  Of course he isn't that much older than me.
Wisdom? Scoring drugs in NA meetings? Steroids addiction? ODing a bunch of times? The guy is nothing you want to emulate. Good person to stay away from.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
A friend of mine since we were kids is addicted to oxy. His doctor prescribes him 900 30mg roxi per month.
He used to take 80's, but switched to these when they changed the formula and couldn't snort them anymore. He snorts 30 of these a day.
It is the craziest shit I have seem, he'll snort 6 at a time.
He called me the other day and said he is tapering off, and the doctor is helping him. I hope he isn't lying, guy is going to OD one day.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
A friend of mine since we were kids is addicted to oxy. His doctor prescribes him 900 30mg roxi per month.
He used to take 80's, but switched to these when they changed the formula and couldn't snort them anymore. He snorts 30 of these a day.
He called me the other day and said he is tapering off, and the doctor is helping him. I hope he isn't lying, guy is going to OD one day.
That`s nuts.....I hope he recovers.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR

Holy shit. 30 of those a day! That will kill a normal person 20 times lol. That's a crazy tolerance. One of the shitty things about opiates tolerance builds so quick. It you aren't getting scripted it will bankrupt you fast!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Holy shit. 30 of those a day! That will kill a normal person 20 times lol. That's a crazy tolerance. One of the shitty things about opiates tolerance builds so quick. It you aren't getting scripted it will bankrupt you fast!
Yup,that`s when people start committing crimes and trying to rob pharmacies.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Wisdom? Scoring drugs in NA meetings? Steroids addiction? ODing a bunch of times? The guy is nothing you want to emulate. Good person to stay away from.

You are right.  Wes is a piece of shit.  Thanks for opening my eyes.  What can we do to get rid of him?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You are right.  Wes is a piece of shit.  Thanks for opening my eyes.  What can we do to get rid of him?
Kill me please,this troll`s driving me insane!!   :D

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Kill me please,this troll`s driving me insane!!   :D

;D

hematocritter

• Getbig III

He's been on 5 years straight. Started from a doctor's prescription for compound fracture of both arms. When those healed, he broke his legs and ankle.
The guy has always had an addictive personality, so I knew where this was leading once he got them for his injuries.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Yeah but the difference is Wes starts making out with them when they hug him.

lol

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Yeah? That's really fascinating. Thanks for sharing.

You're another one that's got to go.
What don't you like?  The Christianity or the anti-drug use stance?   Or is it my face?   Either way, I really don't care.

Your Average GymRat

What don't you like?  The Christianity or the anti-drug use stance?   Or is it my face?   Either way, I really don't care.

Maybe it's the fact you've got the brains of Corky and the body of Chaz Bono.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
Maybe it's the fact you've got the brains of Corky and the body of Chaz Bono.
LOL, good stuff, I'm sure you'd have no problem outwitting and overpowering me.  I'll wait here holding my breathe.

littledumbells

• Getbig III

Your nothing to emulate either scooter

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
I hate the dreams that I would have on hyrdocodone...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
I hate the dreams that I would have on hyrdocodone...

Yep, my Dad has the same issue.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
A theory that makes sense is that Alcoholism doesn't really exist. Drunks are type 2 diabetics and what their craving is the sugar that alcohol turns to in the body. That's why type2 diabetes is curable. And why a lot of alcoholics can stop "cold turkey" at any moment. Sugar can be one of the deadliest substances on earth. Control your sugar intake...

io856

A theory that makes sense is that Alcoholism doesn't really exist. Drunks are type 2 diabetics and what their craving is the sugar that alcohol turns to in the body. That's why type2 diabetes is curable. And why a lot of alcoholics can stop "cold turkey" at any moment. Sugar can be one of the deadliest substances on earth. Control your sugar intake...
;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Man I remeber my pain killer connect back in the day use to take 10-15 at a time. Guy was insane. He would snort a whole 80mg oxy like it was nothing. Ended up oding on methadone and alcohol. More like suicide though.
I thought you had some opiate issues? You know how you get a tolerance then. I started doing oxy 40's and they would floor me. By the time I got my head out of my ass and got help for my addiction, I was rocking four 80s a day no problem. Evil devil drug