Author Topic: the only diet that works and allows for high energy and to be healthy is  (Read 4005 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: the only diet that works and allows for high energy and to be healthy is
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2013, 03:35:19 PM »
i had 2 tb of peanutbutter at lunch time helped a great deal

alot of these guys say "hey i have great energy all day by eating very little because u need very little to sustain life"

when i hear primemuscle say that or someother poster i know they are a bit delusional

you cant have "high energy" eating "very little" standing and painting all day. this is so retarted when people claim this "high energy" sitting around and chatting there faces off in a highly charged energitic highly feminine euphoria

Let me remind you that my father was a painting contractor. I worked with him as a painter. I have some idea how much energy it takes to be a house painter. Not only that, but I was in my teens and twenties when we worked together, my metabolism was on fire. Never-the-less, it did not take enormous quantities of food to provide the energy I needed to knock out a 2 bedroom apartment in 5 to 6 hours. Contrary to your suggestion, I am not delusional.

Before I retired, I was on my feet and not standing but moving for most of every workday. Granted my metabolism had slowed down by then, thank goodness. But I ate light and I ate often, usually about 5 small meals a day. Even as an old man, I had plenty of energy to do my job for 8 hours and then hit the gym for another 90 minutes of weight training. Granted, I didn't and don't do a lot of cardio. This is simply because I find it boring and not because I lack energy.

I like you and I think you have a lot of interesting diet ideas, Falcon. I also think you make too much noise about how hard you work and how much energy it takes which requires you to eat vast amounts of food. When you lose some of those extra pounds you've acquired, your energy levels will undoubtedly improve a lot. If it doesn't then you must have something wrong with you and you should get checked out by your doctor.

Maybe it is you who is delusional, Falcon....just saying.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2013, 03:47:39 PM »
Let me remind you that my father was a painting contractor. I worked with him as a painter. I have some idea how much energy it takes to be a house painter. Not only that, but I was in my teens and twenties when we worked together, my metabolism was on fire. Never-the-less, it did not take enormous quantities of food to provide the energy I needed to knock out a 2 bedroom apartment in 5 to 6 hours. Contrary to your suggestion, I am not delusional.

Before I retired, I was on my feet and not standing but moving for most of every workday. Granted my metabolism had slowed down by then, thank goodness. But I ate light and I ate often, usually about 5 small meals a day. Even as an old man, I had plenty of energy to do my job for 8 hours and then hit the gym for another 90 minutes of weight training. Granted, I didn't and don't do a lot of cardio. This is simply because I find it boring and not because I lack energy.

I like you and I think you have a lot of interesting diet ideas, Falcon. I also think you make too much noise about how hard you work and how much energy it takes which requires you to eat vast amounts of food. When you lose some of those extra pounds you've acquired, your energy levels will undoubtedly improve a lot. If it doesn't then you must have something wrong with you and you should get checked out by your doctor.

Maybe it is you who is delusional, Falcon....just saying.

anyone eating meat can have alot of energy . one big steak will keep you going all day with coffee or a soda and a candybar, i remember this all the time being on construction sites

but thats unhealthy ,

but i guess now i get why you claim to have so much energy all day not eating much is because you eat meat and its effects stays in the blood and  gut much longer

i guess from my experiences meat eaters do not do quality work . maybe you do but for the most part people might do higher quality work eating differently

A

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2013, 04:04:46 PM »
i had 2 tb of peanutbutter at lunch time helped a great deal

alot of these guys say "hey i have great energy all day by eating very little because u need very little to sustain life"

when i hear primemuscle say that or someother poster i know they are a bit delusional

you cant have "high energy" eating "very little" standing and painting all day. this is so retarted when people claim this "high energy" sitting around and chatting there faces off in a highly charged energitic highly feminine euphoria

so you've tried to eat 1000-1200 cals for 3 straight days and took note of how good you felt on the 3rd day? your basing your opinion on experience?

no, you're not.

yes, its almost as retarded as refuting something by saying 'its retarded' when you have never tried it.

i tried to give you solid advise. up to you to take it.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2013, 04:09:32 PM »
most of the carbs come from raw fruit

Aw, c'mon.  I prefer all my fruit cooked. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2013, 04:14:06 PM »
anyone eating meat can have alot of energy . one big steak will keep you going all day with coffee or a soda and a candybar, i remember this all the time being on construction sites

but thats unhealthy ,

but i guess now i get why you claim to have so much energy all day not eating much is because you eat meat and its effects stays in the blood and  gut much longer

i guess from my experiences meat eaters do not do quality work . maybe you do but for the most part people might do higher quality work eating differently

I haven't had one ounce of meat to eat today. I had cereal with milk and juice for breakfast and four cheese Taquitos  with salsa for lunch. I haven't even had any coffee or tea today and my energy level is fine. Going out to dinner tonight, so what I eat will depend on the menu....maybe some meat or maybe fish. I am particularly fond of shell fish when it is fixed right.

Your suggestion that meat eaters produce sub-quality work is utter nonsense. What do you base this on? The folks you hire to help you? There are many reasons folks do sub-quality work, eating meat is not likely one of them. Incidentally, when I was in my 30's I worked with a painting contractor who only did high end work in Portland. Trust me there was nothing sub-quality about any of the painting he and I did when we worked together, quite the opposite

My daughter is a vegetarian. She has tons of energy all the time.

Falcon, you are too young to develop a closed mind about diet. No one is telling you to eat meat. There is no reason anyone would do that. It is no skin off our backs if you are a vegetarian. Everything I commented about is a result of reading your posts about your diet. Perhaps you just can't see it as others do or you actually don't eat like you say you do. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2013, 05:02:21 PM »
Johhny has lost around 50lbs so he must be on some kind of right track. Losing fat is much as a snowball rolling down hill once it stalls out you got just barely get it going again nothing drastic but just get it rolling. Too drastic it will stall and you won't get it moving then frustration sets in and you will say to hell with it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2013, 06:16:32 PM »
I haven't had one ounce of meat to eat today. I had cereal with milk and juice for breakfast and four cheese Taquitos  with salsa for lunch. I haven't even had any coffee or tea today and my energy level is fine. Going out to dinner tonight, so what I eat will depend on the menu....maybe some meat or maybe fish. I am particularly fond of shell fish when it is fixed right.

Your suggestion that meat eaters produce sub-quality work is utter nonsense. What do you base this on? The folks you hire to help you? There are many reasons folks do sub-quality work, eating meat is not likely one of them. Incidentally, when I was in my 30's I worked with a painting contractor who only did high end work in Portland. Trust me there was nothing sub-quality about any of the painting he and I did when we worked together, quite the opposite

My daughter is a vegetarian. She has tons of energy all the time.

Falcon, you are too young to develop a closed mind about diet. No one is telling you to eat meat. There is no reason anyone would do that. It is no skin off our backs if you are a vegetarian. Everything I commented about is a result of reading your posts about your diet. Perhaps you just can't see it as others do or you actually don't eat like you say you do. 

huh???

u realize the effects of meat carry over into the next day right?

you didnt say anything in that post that was worthwhile to the argument big guy

you may have been an exception (being a hardworker eating meat i didnt say you werent deke)

however it NEEDS to be documented if these slack ass workers would turn into better workers if they didnt adhere to the tired meat diets in wich they produce sub par work from it

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2013, 06:17:09 PM »
Johhny has lost around 50lbs so he must be on some kind of right track. Losing fat is much as a snowball rolling down hill once it stalls out you got just barely get it going again nothing drastic but just get it rolling. Too drastic it will stall and you won't get it moving then frustration sets in and you will say to hell with it.

yeah im just taking it easy but consistent
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2013, 10:49:05 PM »
huh???

u realize the effects of meat carry over into the next day right?

you didnt say anything in that post that was worthwhile to the argument big guy

you may have been an exception (being a hardworker eating meat i didnt say you werent deke)

however it NEEDS to be documented if these slack ass workers would turn into better workers if they didnt adhere to the tired meat diets in wich they produce sub par work from it

And do you realize that it is a know fact that meat takes more energy to digest then vegetables do. Therefore plant based diets are good energy producers. However, it is more difficult to get enough protein from plant based diets as plants are lower in protein. Protein builds muscle. It does not provide energy.

You can argue with me all you like. I don't claim to be an expert, but clearly you aren't either. The advantage I have is that with my wife being diabetic, I've l learned a lot more about diet from the experts then some people who don't understand that what you eat can make a difference between living and dying for some people.

You contention that meat eaters produce subpar work is not based on fact, it is your opinion and quite frankly, you are biased. Moreover, you are the one complaining about a lack of energy which suggests that your production may not be what it should be. Whether it is reflected in quality or quantity of work output, only you and those who pay you to work would know.

You are right about one thing. If you can prove that meat eaters in general produce less or less quality, you need to document this in a very scientific way since there is currently no documentation to suggest you are even remotely right about this.