Author Topic: Diddy's Los Angeles, Miami Homes Raided In Sex Trafficking Probe.  (Read 4402 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Diddy's Los Angeles, Miami Homes Raided In Sex Trafficking Probe.
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2024, 04:42:43 AM »
Same scenario could be theorized about Suge Knight and Tupac. If I can't make money off of you, nobody will.

Over the years there's been three big theories on Big's murder -

1) Big was leaving Puffy because the money was screwed up.

2) Puff paid Keefe D to kill Tupac and Suge, but then ran into problems when his middle man stole the money. So Biggie got wacked over that -  https://hiphopdx.com/news/50-cent-clowns-diddy-2pac-keefe-d-help - Down after the 50 Cent stuff.

3) Suge had him murdered in revenge for Tupac and Puffy continuing to party in LA after the Tupac murder.

All have bits and pieces that can be massaged to fit whatever rumor you like.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2024, 04:49:36 AM »

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2024, 04:55:10 AM »
Do you guys think that Sean knows what really went down with B.I.G.'s death?

I still believe to this day he tried to have Tupac murdered in New York and was behind the Vegas hit

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2024, 04:55:42 AM »
one more rep your one of the smarter forum members, how much do you think this could hurt p diddy financially in the long haul, i read most of his big partnerships have pretty much left him the past year.   

All speculation on my part, but I think this will turn out to be brutal for him with no one wanting to touch anything having to do with Combs ever again (along the lines of R Kelly or Epstein).

I suspect we will hear about all forms of sex trafficking involving minors and adults.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's revealed that he had his hand deep in illicit drug and firearm sales.

I have very little doubt that many rappers and R&B entertainers will be outed for going gay-4-pay to "grow" in the industry. I wouldn't be surprised if the rumors of Combs having his way with Usher, Justin Bieber and a few others while they were minors turn out to be true.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's revealed that Sean Combs was behind a number of murders including that of Tupac, Big-e Smalls, his deceased ex-partner (Kim Porter) and a few other lesser known artists/individuals.

Moreover, I think that the larger industry heads (think along the lines of Clive Davis) are probably hoping Combs "goes away". Sometimes, when you hope hard enough, prison cameras start to malfunction and correction officers overlooking cell blocks tend to get incredibly sleepy for short intervals of time.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2024, 04:59:21 AM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2024, 05:05:41 AM »
Camera fades -

"Yo, yo, yo Hilary. Let's talk about something really-real, how you deaded Vince Foster and all them other Whitewater niggas without the cops catching you? I only had to smoke a few during that East Coast-West Coast thing and it was harder than a motherfucker...." 

"I'm busy right now Puff, call Jeff, and we can do lunch. You know Jeffrey with the island?"

"Alright, no doubt, no doubt."                                                                   

;D ;D ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2024, 05:23:26 AM »
So long as these "cultural cockroaches" continue to kill one  another and the DOJ gets off its ass and reams 'em to the point that they are incarcerated and (supposedly) take their own filthy lives then the world is becoming a better place and hope springs anew.

All of the Sintertainment Sindustry needs to get taken down.  They have been Sodom and Gomorrah since their founding. 

Let the Salt pour.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2024, 06:54:30 AM »
Puff is a Somali. That says it all. Even other Africans hate the Somali (it's true). A real blight on Sweden. The absolutely worst bodybuilding genetics out of all races (to make it bb related). The females are misshapen sacks of potatoes and the males are sticks, can hardly wear regular clothes, like how do you fasten pants on a broom handle. They all smell something fierce from 20 meters away. These are my neighbors so I have observed them closely. Right now I can hear the male of the family playing with the little monkeys (screaming at the little shits, like "aaaaargghhh!" and the little girls shrieking, "eeeeeeeeehh"). One family has about 50 visitors to their apartment a day. A while back I was standing outside my door, I forget why, and a pack of females wanted to get to their apartment above me, but didn't dare to walk past me for some reason so they just stood there at the bottom of a flight of stairs looking at me, started phoning someone  ??? ??? :D Maybe they saw my disgusted look.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2024, 08:47:16 AM »
Over the years there's been three big theories on Big's murder -

1) Big was leaving Puffy because the money was screwed up.

2) Puff paid Keefe D to kill Tupac and Suge, but then ran into problems when his middle man stole the money. So Biggie got wacked over that -  https://hiphopdx.com/news/50-cent-clowns-diddy-2pac-keefe-d-help - Down after the 50 Cent stuff.

3) Suge had him murdered in revenge for Tupac and Puffy continuing to party in LA after the Tupac murder.

All have bits and pieces that can be massaged to fit whatever rumor you like.

Outed

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2024, 08:48:33 AM »
So Diddly smoked Beeber in the shitpipe?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2024, 10:05:49 AM »

Fake news. BBC said his plane landed in Antigua.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2024, 11:34:40 AM »
Seems Katt Williams nailed it on Shannon Sharps podcast

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2024, 11:41:32 AM »
Seems Katt Williams nailed it on Shannon Sharps podcast

Was going to write this. Watch for the others he named to move overseas soon.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2024, 11:47:31 AM »
Moreover, I think that the larger industry heads (think along the lines of Clive Davis) are probably hoping Combs "goes away". Sometimes, when you hope hard enough, prison cameras start to malfunction and correction officers overlooking cell blocks tend to get incredibly sleepy for short intervals of time.

"1"

Puff Deaddy?

(Yeah, I know - weak sauce! ;D)

Puff is a Somali. That says it all. Even other Africans hate the Somali (it's true). A real blight on Sweden. The absolutely worst bodybuilding genetics out of all races (to make it bb related). The females are misshapen sacks of potatoes and the males are sticks, can hardly wear regular clothes, like how do you fasten pants on a broom handle. They all smell something fierce from 20 meters away. These are my neighbors so I have observed them closely. Right now I can hear the male of the family playing with the little monkeys (screaming at the little shits, like "aaaaargghhh!" and the little girls shrieking, "eeeeeeeeehh"). One family has about 50 visitors to their apartment a day. A while back I was standing outside my door, I forget why, and a pack of females wanted to get to their apartment above me, but didn't dare to walk past me for some reason so they just stood there at the bottom of a flight of stairs looking at me, started phoning someone  ??? ??? :D Maybe they saw my disgusted look.

Well played

And they are still massive proponents of female circumcision / genital mutilation - even in this day and age in the Western world!?  New mothers requiring surgical assistance... :-X

T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2024, 12:34:08 PM »
I doubt it. If I had to guess, I think Sean Combs is a lot more sinister.

"1"

Michael Jackson just loved children, P Diddles is Truly Satanic and has made a pact.
Q

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2024, 12:36:58 PM »
Yes definitely.

I believe that there were rumors that Biggie was going to leave Diddy’s record label...  and go out on his own. Diddy was about to lose his #1 star.

And what a coincidence, Biggie ended up dead.
Or you know a black man who was a hero to thugs got killed by fans from an  opposing fanbase.

It's like seeing William Shatner being impaled by a lightsaber and wondering who did it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2024, 12:45:13 PM »
Was going to write this. Watch for the others he named to move overseas soon.

I was watching a clip of that show today where he even mentions TD Jakes. I have a feeling he really knows as much as he says he does.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2024, 12:45:28 PM »
Michael Jackson just loved children, P Diddles is Truly Satanic and has made a pact.

I believe you're correct regarding Michael Jackson. Over the years, I have been less inclined to believe that there was any true issues involving him any children. At the very least, the guys accusing him of that nonsense appeared to be incredibly full of shit.

I am not sure if Diddy is Satanic, as I haven't seen any pictures or videos of him actively worshipping Satan, but I do believe that the vast majority of rumors and accusations we are now hearing are likely true.

"1"

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2024, 12:55:40 PM »
I believe you're correct regarding Michael Jackson. Over the years, I have been less inclined to believe that there was any true issues involving him any children. At the very least, the guys accusing him of that nonsense appeared to be incredibly full of shit.
To me it seems pretty clear he was just a tranny. He clearly acted like a woman and did everything he could do to look like one.

I mean honestly it's kind of dumb to suggest he wasn't one. And you could see he did it because he actually felt that way. Like I don't think he consciously thought he was a women, it's just every year he got closer and closer to his final form.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2024, 01:04:37 PM »
Or you know a black man who was a hero to thugs got killed by fans from an  opposing fanbase.

It's like seeing William Shatner being impaled by a lightsaber and wondering who did it.

Rap, the only music genre where they run around shooting and killing each other...  ::)
Must be Whiteys fault...

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2024, 01:15:51 PM »
Don’t disrespect me or step on my sneakers or I’ll bust a cap in your ass ya heard?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2024, 01:19:26 PM »
Rap, the only music genre where they run around shooting and killing each other...  ::)
Must be Whiteys fault...

In the 90’s Vince Neil challenged Axl Rose to a fist fight 😂

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2024, 02:01:15 PM »

I still believe to this day he tried to have Tupac murdered in New York and was behind the Vegas hit

So do I.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2024, 02:17:35 PM »
I was working a Greek Isles gig in 2016.  When our sail ship came around the bend upon approach to Mykonos, there was a 200 ft solid black yacht docked out from shore.  All black, even the windows was tinted black.  The captain announced "the huge black yacht you see right there is owned by Sean "Diddy" Combs."    *pause*   "It is where his non essential personnel stay while he is on his other -newer- yacht."

He went on to tell us that on the yacht that Diddy traveled on consisted of a captain, first mate, a personal chef, bartender, servers who doubled as housekeeping as well.  Which made me wonder what exactly was "non essential personnel" that he would need to have traveling with him?