Author Topic: Khloe kardashians pre nup deal  (Read 21875 times)

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
Re: Khloe kardashians pre nup deal
« Reply #150 on: November 19, 2009, 11:23:25 AM »
black guys like that meat, he don't want no skinny ass chick, yip yip
Ok you all can take all the plumpers you want I have no use for them other then a flotation device.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #151 on: November 19, 2009, 11:48:58 AM »
This thread has more life in it than i ever imagined.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #152 on: November 19, 2009, 06:15:25 PM »
I never understood it.  Is it a cultural thing for black men to like fat women?  There is thick and hot and then there is fat.  She is fat.  He's rich and famous.  If he's going to get a gold digger at least get one who is hot.
Squishy face retard

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #153 on: November 19, 2009, 06:26:43 PM »
I never understood it.  Is it a cultural thing for black men to like fat women?  There is thick and hot and then there is fat.  She is fat.  He's rich and famous.  If he's going to get a gold digger at least get one who is hot.
Amen, and yes it is a cultural thing. I like thick gals, and have dated ones kinda like Khloe the Hoe, except they had bigger breasts and asses. But he's rich so he needs to open up SMOOTH magazine and just blindly pick a chick. Garanteed she will have a ass and be fine as frog hair. If you don't believe me, just google SMOOTH magazine. One of the chicks who modeled in that mag was the one who supposedly broke up Kim and Reggie, some Puerto Rican chick with a phat ass.

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #154 on: November 19, 2009, 06:35:40 PM »
Radar had earlier reported that Khloe demands included $500,000 for every year of their marriage, the couple's house, $25,000 a month in spousal support, $5,000 a month for shopping, $1,000 a month for beauty care, a new car at the end of every lease cycle, and courtside Laker tickets for everyone in her family.

power of pussy

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #155 on: November 24, 2009, 02:01:41 AM »

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: November 24, 2009, 04:13:29 AM »
No vagina is worth half that much, especially not a Kardashian vagina that has been used, abused, stretched out, and jizzed in far too many times. Any guy who accepts that is a disgrace to the male sex and deserves to get swindled as she surely will milk every last penny out of him.  :P
bwahaahaaa ;D ;D ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #157 on: November 24, 2009, 10:38:49 AM »
So looks like she already got him for $3,995,00.000 for that home according the prenup cus she ends up keeping it regardless of what happens between them ::)
How much you think she charges him for a Blowjob.....?? ???

TMZ first reported that the couple purchased a $3.995 million home in Tarzana, Ca. with enough room for a large family: at 8347 square feet, the manse includes seven bedrooms and nine bathrooms. And, as a gated, guarded community, Mulholland Park Estates offers the famous couple additional privacy and security.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #158 on: November 24, 2009, 10:40:30 AM »
happy nasserday everyone !
175lbs by 31st July

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: November 24, 2009, 04:47:07 PM »
what moron would accept that ::)

Exactly...anyone that would sign off on that deserves to get financial RAPED !!!

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #160 on: November 24, 2009, 05:24:29 PM »
If their ratings start falling dont be suprised if they have Bruce Jenner poisoned or killed.

;D
A

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: November 24, 2009, 06:03:48 PM »
Radar had earlier reported that Khloe demands included $500,000 for every year of their marriage, the couple's house, $25,000 a month in spousal support, $5,000 a month for shopping, $1,000 a month for beauty care, a new car at the end of every lease cycle, and courtside Laker tickets for everyone in her family.

but what she should get is:

1. free annual gym membership with every year of their marriage
2. the couples treadmill
3. 25k a month for chef that ONLY cooks healthy, low fat, low carb organic foods support
4. 5,000 a month for exercise clothes and related "gear"
5. 1,000 a month for beauty care............ hmmm, no make that 10k a month for beauty care
6. new treadmill, everytime thew old one goes "kaput"
7. and free curves membership for the rest of the fatties in her family

>:(