Author Topic: IFBB: World Amateur Championship … Ali Tabrizi takes the overall  (Read 29201 times)

fonz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: IFBB: World Amateur Championship … Ali Tabrizi takes the overall
« Reply #100 on: November 15, 2006, 02:15:06 PM »
hallak iza fee khilaf baynak a bane sami.mish darory yinhaka 3al net......nshallah bokra kil el mashakil baynatkon bitinhal..... ba3dane keeef illak khili2 trid 3alla hal msateel..zbooool la ijrak ya zalameh! ana mahalak ma b3abro...

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: November 15, 2006, 02:16:12 PM »
hallak iza fee khilaf baynak a bane sami.mish darory yinhaka 3al net......nshallah bokra kil el mashakil baynatkon bitinhal..... ba3dane keeef illak khili2 trid 3alla hal msateel..zbooool la ijrak ya zalameh! ana mahalak ma b3abro...

WTF
X

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: November 16, 2006, 12:37:58 AM »
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: November 16, 2006, 01:03:07 AM »
I thought this posting was about Ali Tabrizi

It is...but this petulant child Aliamini needs to be dealth with...
Team Goodrum!

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2006, 01:12:43 AM »
It is...but this petulant child Aliamini needs to be dealth with...

I think we need a new thread for our discussion.

Lets call it:  Gold price: the truce maker

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2006, 01:13:24 AM »
fonz:  sho bedi a3mal ya zalameh.  Kan bedi akheli yestafal bas wahad zay haik bedo m3amaleh bel sormayeh.  Bedi atafsho lema yeaool bas.  Mnee7 haik??

Inta sho 7alak khaya? 

GP: I was a but late today cause the project needed some more revision and I just finished it.  I hope it goes through and they accept it.

I would like to visit you but cant actually get a visa for Kingdom of heaven (no embassies available on planet earth)

Oh I consider your word … but I will change nothing in what I do.  That’s just the way things go.  I hope it is better in Kingdom of heaven … kingdom of heaven … I got the movie so do you live in Palestine/Israel?

I attended a presentation on a “train the trainer course” in Bahrain I got the invitation from Sami and it was about strength & endurance training.  By end of the presentation they just gave us a clue of how the questions are gonna be after course.  One example was:

A person (I think it was a football player-not soccer) is trying to put on muscle mass he weighs 240lbs at 6’ … he is currently taking in 100g protein per day and 500g carbs and 100g fat … what should he do he?

a.   increase carb
b.   increase proties
c.   increase cardio intensity
d.   increase total calorie intake
e.   go on weight lifting Program

now you wont believe the answer … of course you all think it is increase protein intake cause he is taking way low amount for his weight and he want more muscularity … the answer was d. increase total calorie intake.   

Then of course sami asked me what do I think and I told him it will not serve BBing cause of that major conflict in ht diet concept. 

I just hope you aint on that kind of a teacher.  You don’t have to follow the curriculum literally … there can always be mistake and information is ulway update based on new researches.

“I hope you have considered my words and repented of your evil

Psyche

so what is your job anyway? and how old are ya kido dad??

peace GP … see you around

LOL, you are one funny little bugger Ali Amini. You will nothing you do because as I said, you are a little sack of shit. I don't understand why you want to destroy yourself for nothing though. Even after cheating, you are still shit. You lead a sad life and will never be a bodybuilder. As far as the curriculum goes, it is clear that you know nothing much about the sport, because you claim to be a guru, yet you and your "athletes" are nobodies. Go read a Bible and be a man kid.
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2006, 01:45:06 AM »
I think we need a new thread for our discussion.

Lets call it:  Gold price: the truce maker

There isn't any discussion; you are being a prick and I'm telling you to stop being a turd. That's it. You are wasting everyone's time Ali you swine.
Team Goodrum!

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #107 on: November 16, 2006, 11:06:42 AM »

fonz:  ana ma kan bedi anshor elghaseen 3al net. Bad howa illi bada wa ana ata3t elshar wa sakart elmawdo3.  m3a elwaqt elnas hate3raf meen elsah ow meen elzalameh. 

O 3an hayda elfashal illi hin ana bedi arod 3aley lema howa yetfesh wo yabatal yehkee

LOL, you are one funny little bugger Ali Amini. You will nothing you do because as I said, you are a little sack of shit. I don't understand why you want to destroy yourself for nothing though. Even after cheating, you are still shit. You lead a sad life and will never be a bodybuilder. As far as the curriculum goes, it is clear that you know nothing much about the sport, because you claim to be a guru, yet you and your "athletes" are nobodies. Go read a Bible and be a man kid.

GP: cheating is when you break the rules I didn’t break any rule.  Of course I bent the rules and I admit.  I am for drug free BBing if they can assure everyone is drug free with a proper mechanism that everyone will be traded fair and will actually be drug free.

I know nothing much about the sport.  Look who’s talking.  Mr. I don’t like drug tested BBing shows cause I cant win.  Man you got to go with the flow and try to beat the rest in their game. 

Anyway I am happy that you thought my last post was funny.  At least you liked something about me.

And yes I finished the project completely today after 18 months work. 

So I can be more helpful now onwards.

I don’t know which part of the world are you in GP but it is Week end here so …  Have a nice weekend.

Cheers

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2006, 04:32:21 AM »
fonz:  ana ma kan bedi anshor elghaseen 3al net. Bad howa illi bada wa ana ata3t elshar wa sakart elmawdo3.  m3a elwaqt elnas hate3raf meen elsah ow meen elzalameh. 

O 3an hayda elfashal illi hin ana bedi arod 3aley lema howa yetfesh wo yabatal yehkee

GP: cheating is when you break the rules I didn’t break any rule.  Of course I bent the rules and I admit.  I am for drug free BBing if they can assure everyone is drug free with a proper mechanism that everyone will be traded fair and will actually be drug free.

I know nothing much about the sport.  Look who’s talking.  Mr. I don’t like drug tested BBing shows cause I cant win.  Man you got to go with the flow and try to beat the rest in their game. 

Anyway I am happy that you thought my last post was funny.  At least you liked something about me.

And yes I finished the project completely today after 18 months work. 

So I can be more helpful now onwards.

I don’t know which part of the world are you in GP but it is Week end here so …  Have a nice weekend.

Cheers

Yes Ali, sadly you ARE breaking the rules....NO DRUGS means just that...who cares if everyone's cheating - the rules mean just that. Why drug test otherwise? What's the spirit behind tests to catch dopers? Why the need for athletes to cheat by pretending to be off drugs completely by coming clean in the last few days before contest? Doesn't all this sneakiness/lying/cheating shame & disgust you Ali, not to mention the health problems from these artificial substances? Again, if EVERYONE was killing/raping female members of your family, does that make it right? Of course not! Scale of offence may be different but the point here is the same: wrong is still wrong no matter what. Wake up Ali and find your balls for once. Right now you're a castrated eunuch from Manchu Dynasty...and that's the truth... :'(
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2006, 04:44:54 AM »
Aliamini, here is exactly why you and TEAM THE GAY/SHAME are remorseless cheats...it's as simple & clear-cut as that kid... ;)

Athletes are required to sign an agreement, which can be found on the last page of the IFBB Anti Doping Rules (pdf), which includes:

4. That I will comply with and be bound by all of the provisions of the IFBB Anti-Doping Rules, including but not limited to, all amendments to the Anti-Doping Rules and all International Standards incorporated in the Anti-Doping Rules.

And the rules (same pdf file) state that just possession of a prohibited substance is enough to get you disqualified (rule 2.6).   Use of prohibited substances is a violation of the rules, whether you get caught or not (rule 2.2).

so signing that agreement and continuing to use banned substances is most certainly disobedience, and is dishonorable.

Team Goodrum!

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2006, 06:36:49 AM »
Aliamini, here is exactly why you and TEAM THE GAY/SHAME are remorseless cheats...it's as simple & clear-cut as that kid... ;)

And that the part of the sport where you will never understand.  The rule says (IFBB constitution) that if an athletes fails a test he will be banned for 2 years the 1st tem and banned for life if he failed the test for the 2nd time.  What we see is when they do so they just turn pros.  The IFBB is doing what they see fit to run their business (the main reason Y Ronnie lost this year) and they will do what ever it takes.  In the war of federations they are everything to be the one and only … either guys like GP this it is moral or not. 

Live in a real world man.  Try to eat blueberry pancakes at breakfast they will increase you functionality of your brain cells (assuming hat you have some)

And save some for me … last time I ate blueberry pancakes was 2 months ago

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: November 18, 2006, 06:32:49 AM »
And that the part of the sport where you will never understand.  The rule says (IFBB constitution) that if an athletes fails a test he will be banned for 2 years the 1st tem and banned for life if he failed the test for the 2nd time.  What we see is when they do so they just turn pros.  The IFBB is doing what they see fit to run their business (the main reason Y Ronnie lost this year) and they will do what ever it takes.  In the war of federations they are everything to be the one and only … either guys like GP this it is moral or not. 

Live in a real world man.  Try to eat blueberry pancakes at breakfast they will increase you functionality of your brain cells (assuming hat you have some)

Blah, blah, blah...more useless excuses from a shameless cheat...and it looks like you eat blueberry pancakes everyday...Pork boy. ;D
Team Goodrum!

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #112 on: November 19, 2006, 01:39:57 AM »
Did you miss me GP … I went to Dubai yesterday and attend the IT exhibition “GITEX” and while coming back at 1635 (dubai time) I saw the Asian Games torch.  Now that was a sight for sour eyes.  The streets were close and the runner were continuing the handeling of the torch as they were running with a full Police, medical, camera and press team.  Today the torch is supposed to be in Abu Dhabi and then to Bahrain.  Of course I almost cried when I saw the torch knowing that I cant attend the show (did you believe that GP … it was worth trying)  Na it was just an awesome view to see.

I wish I could have Blueberry pancake every day.  The last time I had it was for break fast.  I ate 4 large B.berry pancakes, 2 burgers, 1 steak, 2 French toast, 3 egg omelet & 2 cups of coffee.  Now can you dig that sukkka

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: November 19, 2006, 02:33:33 AM »
Did you miss me GP … I went to Dubai yesterday and attend the IT exhibition “GITEX” and while coming back at 1635 (dubai time) I saw the Asian Games torch.  Now that was a sight for sour eyes.  The streets were close and the runner were continuing the handeling of the torch as they were running with a full Police, medical, camera and press team.  Today the torch is supposed to be in Abu Dhabi and then to Bahrain.  Of course I almost cried when I saw the torch knowing that I can attend the show (did you believe that GP … it was worth trying)  Na it was just an awesome view to see.

I wish I could have Blueberry pancake every day.  The last time I had it was for break fast.  I ate 4 large B.berry pancakes, 2 burgers, 1 steak, 2 French toast, 3 egg omelet & 2 cups of coffee.  Now can you dig that sukkka

LOL, really Ali Baba? You look like you've been eating lard/shit pancakes every minute of your life you sad sack of shit... :D And don't try to speak like an American...you'll never even be allowed into the country, hehe.
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2006, 06:20:35 AM »

LOL, it's really funny how this dog Aliamini tries to skirt the issues at hand. I think you already know you are nothing but scum Ali because you cannot answer to the fact that you are clearly directly BREAKING the specified rules. It's as simple as that; even a retard like you should be able to see that as clear as day, and you do. Now you're trying to bullshit even yourself with more garbage. You say 'Live in a real world man'...irony is that those words should haunt you everyday because you are in a fantasy world where your delusional self has rationalised cheating, lying and robbing as being legitimate. So what if the other athletes are dogshits too? Doesn't mean you have to sell your soul like them; for goodness sakes boy, wake up and find your balls, or find a way to grow them if they are missing. Be a man Ali, not some little bitch. Besides, if you have no option other than drugs, you're not a real nutritionist since you rely on the crutch of drugs. Real men don't need to cheat or use artificial substances; the oldtimers would spit on shameful dogs like Ali even from their graves. Like I said before, the sport of BB (from Pros to Amateurs, top to bottom) is mired in a filthy cesspool of death & sin due to cowardly mongrels like Aliamini who lack the balls, integrity and morals to take a stand. Too bad. And he doesn't even know his stuff. Read the earlier posts where Ali was exposed as the fraud he is. You can't simply read a few books, without actually training & dieting yourself Ali, and then call yourself an actual trainer/nutritionist Ali - it just doesn't work that way. From your pictures where everyone can see your body is quite literally a chubby tub of shit, it's obvious you have never been a bodybuilder in your life, nor know anything substantial pertaining to bodybuilding. Except cheating; that's all dogshits like you know how to execute. Haha, you're now my little dog Aliamini!
Team Goodrum!

Alex

• Getbig IV
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #115 on: December 10, 2006, 08:33:31 AM »
ATTENTION!
Wait for results a dope of the control. The result of the world championship will be another!

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: November 03, 2007, 06:14:35 AM »
yet all those drug users are in the NPC Nationals, while everyone in the IFBB Worlds are 3 years drug free!

you sure? they are drug free for 3 years? what a joke!!!!!