Author Topic: Coleman looked great at the dutch gp  (Read 15860 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Coleman looked great at the dutch gp
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2006, 02:47:51 PM »
This is comming from a guy who is knocking Yates for torn muscles , looking haggard and diminishing taper? lol 2006 Mr Olympia anyone? add in Ronnie's lack of conditioning and you are a hypocrite sport.  ;)

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2006, 02:52:04 PM »
I'm sorry sport the judges gave Yates straight firsts in 1997 , the same judges gave Coleman just a 4 point edge in 2001 after losing both the muscularity & symmetry rounds , one of the most controversial Mr Olympia contests ever !  ;)

Once again you prove to be the idiot we all know you for by immediately running to your figures.

You've even stated you didnt agree on yates getting straight firsts in 97.

Have some consistency please.

This is comming from a guy who is knocking Yates for torn muscles , looking haggard and diminishing taper? lol 2006 Mr Olympia anyone? add in Ronnie's lack of conditioning and you are a hypocrite sport.  ;)

Dorian won the O in 97. Ronnie did'nt in 2006. Your statement means dogshit.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2006, 03:02:37 PM »
Once again you prove to be the idiot we all know you for by immediately running to your figures.

You've even stated you didnt agree on yates getting straight firsts in 97.

Have some consistency please.

Dorian won the O in 97. Ronnie did'nt in 2006. Your statement means dogshit.

Oh the figures only matter when they support your argument , typical Coleman fan , I don't agree with Yates winning in 1997 but I'm not a judge ...just based on their assesment it wasn't even close so just because you disagree it means its true? I can understand why Dorian won in 1997 Nasser could beat him in the front poses and lost from the side & the back , I still don't think he should won but I'm no judge

2006 I could very well see Ronnie losing Jay was NO Nasser 97 , Jay was clearly the better of the two were Nasser was apparently better from the front only , so I personally think that Ronnie should have lost in 2006 and the judges agreed

suckmymuscle

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2006, 03:13:51 PM »
  Well, analysing the pics, I actually think Ronnie looks better than Cutler here: he's denser, fuller and his midsection is tighter. I think he should have won. ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2006, 03:19:00 PM »
Maybe from the front lol even Jay is laughing at Ronnie's back.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2006, 03:35:15 PM »

Laughing about what? Jay got 2 really big problems in his back,that even now aret still shining.
He lack seperation and detail,no where near Coleman /Flex and other seperation and detail.
And thickness,look at Coleman back its DEEP ,even that russian guy had a thicker back then Jay.His back always look flat.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2006, 03:37:17 PM »
...well, Ronnie's looking same as at the O far as I can see.

Check out his left quad, even in that back shot, Ron's left leg is smaller.  Tack on calves that just don't compare to Jay's....yes, it's a back shot, but Ron's back is still messed up.  Jay wins.

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2006, 03:52:05 PM »

Check out his left quad, even in that back shot, Ron's left leg is smaller.  Tack on calves that just don't compare to Jay's....yes, it's a back shot, but Ron's back is still messed up.  Jay wins.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2006, 03:55:46 PM »

Pass me whateva you are smoking ::)

Kaliym73

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2006, 04:05:12 PM »
Wow, seeing these pics let's me know for sure, that bodybuilding can be a joke. I give Jay the Olympia, because Ronnie was holding water, but come on Ronnie won this show just from these few pics and I hope the Judges stop the madness, we got a new Mr. Olympia, but that doesn't mean he deserves to win every show if he's not up to par (if Jay lost, it only makes it more interesting for next year).

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2006, 04:35:11 PM »
I'm sorry sport the judges gave Yates straight firsts in 1997 , the same judges gave Coleman just a 4 point edge in 2001 after losing both the muscularity & symmetry rounds , one of the most controversial Mr Olympia contests ever !  ;)

gee, and ND claims he doesn't base his arguments on numbers:

try again ND ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2006, 04:38:35 PM »

wow - that is the FIRST shot I have seen so far in the last week and a half where Ronnie is actually SPREADING his LATS!

could it be that Chad was telling the truth all along? ie arthritis?

ps Ronnie looks 50X better than at this show than the last few shows.

I can't wait to see more pics, based on these few it looks like he should have won!

his quads look much more cut than before.
Flower Boy Ran Away

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2006, 04:39:31 PM »
I dont know what you guys are smoking that dont see it, but ROnnie is dominating Cutler here...wow...Jays conditioning just completelty fell off by this show...Im surprised he won!  ???  Ronnie looks way better ...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2006, 04:42:30 PM »
Had you said 2002 I would agree with you.

The winner of the Mr. Olympia contest shouldn't have his back dwarfed by the runner up.  That is why I think Jay won this year.

How can you look at these pictures and say the judging decision was ridiculous?  At the very least I would expect you to say it was close.  What WAS ridiculous was the judges backpedalling after the prejudging and giving it to Coleman.  *sniff sniff* Do I smell a fix?

Jay won both the Muscularity & symmetry rounds thats the meat & potatoes of the contest , thats where the a contest is won , he was very close to Ronnie in the posing rounds and you think there is NO controversy in that? I don't claim it was a fix but Ronnie was very very lucky.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2006, 04:47:47 PM »
gee, and ND claims he doesn't base his arguments on numbers:

try again ND ::)

I said he should have lost how am I basing 1997 on numbers? I'm just stating a fact that he won with straight firsts , and I could understand how Dorian won , Nasser looked better from the front and thats it , Dorian beat him from the side and from the back.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2006, 04:49:07 PM »
I think it was a fix.  However, I still think Ronnie deserved the win, but regardless of my opinion I think it was a fix.  When the judges realized Jay was in the lead they figured out a way to put Ronnie first and did it.

I don't buy a fix and never will I think Ronnie was very lucky but do I think all the judges decided to pick Ronnie and fix the contest not in the least .

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2006, 05:05:26 PM »
Pictures don't really tell the whole story in 2001. Ronnie's thickness was what gave him the win. Watch the tape.

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2006, 05:38:04 PM »
ronnie definatly lost the o and the other shows but in these pics he looks amazing his back his huge and detaliled his abs are tight and ripped legs shredded and hes thick and wide full.  looks like ronnie was a week or so from hitting his peak for the o watch out next year jay...

RJB

• Getbig II
  • Everyone on the internets is rich.
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2006, 05:39:17 PM »
I hope this cutler nonsense stops soon or bodybuilding really risks making itself look like a fool.

Look at the clip of his back. Why is one side of his body waaaaayy bigger than the other.

And people say ronnie was punished at the O for a left to right assymmetry.

My question is then - why wasn't jay too?

Things that make you go hmmm.

[img]

Holy crap.
Ronnie looked like doodoo

suckmymuscle

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2006, 05:47:19 PM »

Yeah, well, but the back is only part of the body, and Ronnie tightened up and showed his superior stucture. I don't think Cutler should have won this one considering that Ronnie's front quads, midsection, pectoralis and structure are clearly better than Cutler's here. ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

AVBG

« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2006, 06:31:27 PM »
  Yeah, well, but the back is only part of the body, and Ronnie tightened up and showed his superior stucture. I don't think Cutler should have won this one considering that Ronnie's front quads, midsection, pectoralis and structure are clearly better than Cutler's here. ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ronnie was unlucky & Jay has the momentum.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2006, 09:17:53 PM »
Wow, seeing these pics let's me know for sure, that bodybuilding can be a joke. I give Jay the Olympia, because Ronnie was holding water, but come on Ronnie won this show just from these few pics and I hope the Judges stop the madness, we got a new Mr. Olympia, but that doesn't mean he deserves to win every show if he's not up to par (if Jay lost, it only makes it more interesting for next year).
one pic of one pose does not seal the deal.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2006, 09:31:58 PM »
anyone care to speculate why Ronnie can spread his lats all of a sudden?

huge difference in lat flare from this show compared to the previous shows.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2006, 09:39:12 PM »

I'll give it a shot......Pain killers/muscle relaxers.......

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2006, 09:51:12 PM »

Quartazone.  As noted...Ronnie is a better bber than Jay.  If he comes back hlthy for 07...will the judges return the crown to the rightful owner?
Oh...Monica!