Author Topic: Started off about Groink, now it's just me owning Sebastian..  (Read 32883 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Started off about Groink, now it's just me owning Sebastian..
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2011, 12:59:13 PM »
LOL.....terrible gyno......thats just the  way my chest is shaped, always has been
 but you guys just HAVE to say something. I'm done with you idiots, seriously, i won't be responding to any more posts about my build.

you all have something to say......NOT ONE of you can put up a pic that matches that....because it's better than every single one of you  :D

Half a gram fellas, superior genetics at work...done here, don't give a fuck anymore if you don't  believe it

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2011, 01:02:16 PM »
Groink, seriously...WTF?

that gyno there is YEARS and YEARS of prolactin and estrogen being out of control!!!!
the severeness of that gyno right there that you have, is NOT done in 5 weeks and certainly NOT done on half a gram of anything!

prolactin and estrogen have been abused to new heights for them to be like that!

::) ::) another douche gimmick, lets see your pic, show us what great pecs look like  ;)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2011, 01:05:41 PM »
gayer than a 46 year old man taking pictures in front of a mirror like a 14 year old girl whilst throwing a hissy fit on anyone who picks on his boobs

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2011, 01:11:10 PM »
gayer than a 46 year old man taking pictures in front of a mirror like a 14 year old girl whilst throwing a hissy fit on anyone who picks on his boobs

Gayer than commenting on said man whilst hiding behind the safety of your computer screen  ;)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2011, 01:13:01 PM »
Gayer than commenting on said man whilst hiding behind the safety of your computer screen  ;)

gayer than implying that my safety would somehow be threatened if I wasn't behind a computer screen  ::)

Let me guess, option D?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2011, 01:20:42 PM »
gayer than implying that my safety would somehow be threatened if I wasn't behind a computer screen  ::)

Let me guess, option D?

no...the point is you, and your little cohorts, all have  plenty to say from a position where there can be no retribution of any kind...you are a bunch of little pussies.

and yes, if we were all in the same room, you wouldn't be saying the things you  do...that goes for everyone except Sev, Stavios and optimus, because they are actually men. the rest are your garden variety bigmouth gimmick

Better than 99% of non-competing GBers  8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2011, 01:23:57 PM »
you look great in this pic.. props!
but you do have gyno..... and your neck is almost purple groink... ;D
nice pump also...
half a gram my ass... lol!
indeed about 8% maybe even less.... but you do hold water.... again bullshit about the half a gram.
what about the legs???

this is years and years of use.....
stop lying dude....lol!

legs are good, I'll put up a  pic soon...back is even better  8)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2011, 01:37:36 PM »
good gym build on an entire pharma minus the bitch tits...not bad for a geezer  ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2011, 01:54:58 PM »
Physique is better than I thought, gj

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2011, 01:59:44 PM »
groink is a cool dude
one of those guys who are just made to be muscular
personally i think you should have stayed natural.... but obviously its all your descision
looks amazing thick conditined with full muscle bellies
mes
choice is an illusion

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2011, 02:08:01 PM »
good gym build on an entire pharma minus the bitch tits...not bad for a geezer  ;D

I destroy you at you "best"  and you were taking 3 times what I take..and you couldn't break 210....should have stuck to tennis

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2011, 02:16:00 PM »
groink is a cool dude
personally i think you should have stayed natural.... but obviously its all your descision
mes

Thanks mes....funny how the other big muscular guys are always respectful.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2011, 03:39:00 PM »
groink is a cool dude
mes

My feelings exactly. The debate on his usage apart, which is going nowhere and just everyone stating their "expert" opinion, his physique has improved 200% recently. But it's easier to hate and nitpick than give someone props, esp. in Getbig.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2011, 03:43:03 PM »
no...the point is you, and your little cohorts, all have  plenty to say from a position where there can be no retribution of any kind...you are a bunch of little pussies.

and yes, if we were all in the same room, you wouldn't be saying the things you  do...that goes for everyone except Sev, Stavios and optimus, because they are actually men. the rest are your garden variety bigmouth gimmick

Better than 99% of non-competing GBers  8)

so you're saying that because I say things from a place where you cant hit me, then whatever I say is not important because that makes me a "pussy"? And yes, if we was in the same room, I would be most willing to insult you just like I would on here. The line "you wouldn't say that to my face!" only works on what....4th graders?

You're a 46 year old man standing in front of the mirror taking pictures of your body like a teenage girl. You have no other accomplishments in your life besides lifting weights and your wife's boobs. But yes, you Groink are the envy of all those that post here  ::) When I'm 46, I hope I also take pictures of myself shirtless and then defend my nipples to a bunch of men on an online forum, while claiming I can beat up anyone who made fun of me in real life.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2011, 03:44:01 PM »
Who the fuck cares if he's on anything... It's his body and he can do what he wants.

Groink has always been cool by me... Do your thing Groink. It's your life, live it how you want.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2011, 03:50:41 PM »
so you're saying that because I say things from a place where you cant hit me, then whatever I say is not important because that makes me a "pussy"? And yes, if we was in the same room, I would be most willing to insult you just like I would on here. The line "you wouldn't say that to my face!" only works on what....4th graders?

You're a 46 year old man standing in front of the mirror taking pictures of your body like a teenage girl. You have no other accomplishments in your life besides lifting weights and your wife's boobs. But yes, you Groink are the envy of all those that post here  ::) When I'm 46, I hope I also take pictures of myself shirtless and then defend my nipples to a bunch of men on an online forum, while claiming I can beat up anyone who made fun of me in real life.

LMAO. This is brilliant. Groink = owned = Growned.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2011, 03:58:31 PM »
groink why are you wasting your talents on juicing
A

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2011, 03:59:05 PM »
Also, regarding the argument whether it matters or not if Groink juices, of course it does. He has made it matter by his constant lying about his rampant steroid use and general attention seeking antics regarding the whole issue. I like the guy but he has called himself a lifetime natural on here countless times while taking potshots at those that juice and always belittling them. He has done this to Xfactor and others - "looks good but using juice" - yet cries when it is done to him. He had no muscle at all in his late 30s and actually looked quite puny. Suddenly, at 46, he gets 20 inch arms and gyno - yes, that IS gyno on his right nipple.

For six years he talked of his steroid dealing buddy and should he do a cycle. This game has been played too long. Groink, like all the fakes, cheats and liars in this game wants to con and dupe people into believing it isn't the drugs that built his body. Long live GH15 and like exposing these bullshitters.

Groink wanted to be the world's greatest natural instead of what he really is: yet another juicer curl jockey with raging gyno and subpar legs.

We've seen this shit countless times and it deserves to be mocked and shamed.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2011, 04:01:33 PM »
groink you dont have anything to proove to these neegars. all you have left to prove is to greatest Johnnay Faylcycon
A

Stavios

« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2011, 04:02:30 PM »
groink why are you wasting your talents on juicing

you juiced too back in tha dayz

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2011, 04:15:51 PM »
Thanks mes....funny how the other big muscular guys are always respectful.
because we arent angry and are happy with our genetics
looking good man really good abs on point everything....
 8)
choice is an illusion

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2011, 04:22:32 PM »
I have those downward pointing testosterone enlarged nipples too, minus the pec mass.  :D

kiwiol, you say he has improved 200%. Yes he looks good and jacked but he's just gotten leaner. Had this been his first go around he would have gained weight while losing fat, instead of dropping 13lbs in a month.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2011, 04:27:29 PM »
I have those downward pointing testosterone enlarged nipples too, minus the pec mass.  :D

kiwiol, you say he has improved 200%. Yes he looks good and jacked but he's just gotten leaner. Had this been his first go around he would have gained weight while losing fat, instead of dropping 13lbs in a month.

I'm just talking about his physique in that pic, not whether he lost or gained weight. Whatever he's doing and taking is working.

The gyno is no big deal and hardly takes away from his build. Ronnie won his first Olympia in 98 with VERY bad gyno like you know, but I never saw pages upon pages of people trying to undermine his physique by talking about nothing but that, lol.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2011, 04:35:15 PM »
I'm just talking about his physique in that pic, not whether he lost or gained weight. Whatever he's doing and taking is working.

The gyno is no big deal and hardly deters from his build. Ronnie won his first Olympia in 98 with VERY bad gyno like you know, but I never saw pages upon pages of people trying to undermine his physique by talking about nothing but that, lol.

Yeah I don't give shit about that little gyno but since it's been discussed, yes it looks like steroid gyno. I think gyno should be the last thing you worry about when you go on steroids. It's not dangerous and no big deal compared to other potential sides.

Here's another true natural with naturally downward pointing nipples.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2011, 04:49:07 PM »
you juiced too back in tha dayz

no i was just lean like an african american
A