Author Topic: Started off about Groink, now it's just me owning Sebastian..  (Read 32880 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Started off about Groink, now it's just me owning Sebastian..
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2011, 05:16:39 PM »
Also, regarding the argument whether it matters or not if Groink juices, of course it does. He has made it matter by his constant lying about his rampant steroid use and general attention seeking antics regarding the whole issue. I like the guy but he has called himself a lifetime natural on here countless times while taking potshots at those that juice and always belittling them. He has done this to Xfactor and others - "looks good but using juice" - yet cries when it is done to him. He had no muscle at all in his late 30s and actually looked quite puny. Suddenly, at 46, he gets 20 inch arms and gyno - yes, that IS gyno on his right nipple.

For six years he talked of his steroid dealing buddy and should he do a cycle. This game has been played too long. Groink, like all the fakes, cheats and liars in this game wants to con and dupe people into believing it isn't the drugs that built his body. Long live GH15 and like exposing these bullshitters.

Groink wanted to be the world's greatest natural instead of what he really is: yet another juicer curl jockey with raging gyno and subpar legs.

We've seen this shit countless times and it deserves to be mocked and shamed.

It's the internet... How do you mocking him on getbig even equate to "shame"?

Seriously... He's 46... looks pretty decent and seems to be of good health... Yes, the internet will certainly ruin him now.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2011, 05:17:33 PM »
I have those downward pointing testosterone enlarged nipples too, minus the pec mass.  :D

kiwiol, you say he has improved 200%. Yes he looks good and jacked but he's just gotten leaner. Had this been his first go around he would have gained weight while losing fat, instead of dropping 13lbs in a month.

No....I kept all my muscle and lost fat without dieting. I'm barely taking more than a TRT dose.  350 mgs. test and 200 tren enth.  I'm not going to explode on such small doses. I wanted to recomp my body and that's exactly what i did. always had the size naturally but wasn't lean...now I have both on a very safe dosage

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2011, 05:20:25 PM »
It's the internet... How do you mocking him on getbig even equate to "shame"?

Seriously... He's 46... looks pretty decent and seems to be of good health... Yes, the internet will certainly ruin him now.

be cause it's their "job" TU....these brave heroes risk life and limb making sure no one gets out of line on the internets, they are keeping the internetz safe for the rest of us  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2011, 05:23:08 PM »
so you're saying that because I say things from a place where you cant hit me, then whatever I say is not important because that makes me a "pussy"? And yes, if we was in the same room, I would be most willing to insult you just like I would on here. The line "you wouldn't say that to my face!" only works on what....4th graders?

You're a 46 year old man standing in front of the mirror taking pictures of your body like a teenage girl. You have no other accomplishments in your life besides lifting weights and your wife's boobs. But yes, you Groink are the envy of all those that post here  ::) When I'm 46, I hope I also take pictures of myself shirtless and then defend my nipples to a bunch of men on an online forum, while claiming I can beat up anyone who made fun of me in real life.

who said anything about hitting you?

Here's who you are....a regular, average joe who looks like nothing. In the real world you turn your friend after i'm out of earshot and say..."I'd look like that if i juced too".

But here on the internet...you can get your "revenge" and talk shit about me from a thousand miles away

better than EVERYONE here who's crying over me  :D

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2011, 05:29:34 PM »
Let the haters hate Groink.  Do you concentrate on your lats at all or are they difficult to respond?  Could be the angle though.  Nevertheless look good man.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2011, 05:30:09 PM »
Also, regarding the argument whether it matters or not if Groink juices, of course it does. He has made it matter by his constant lying about his rampant steroid use and general attention seeking antics regarding the whole issue. I like the guy but he has called himself a lifetime natural on here countless times while taking potshots at those that juice and always belittling them. He has done this to Xfactor and others - "looks good but using juice" - yet cries when it is done to him. He had no muscle at all in his late 30s and actually looked quite puny. Suddenly, at 46, he gets 20 inch arms and gyno - yes, that IS gyno on his right nipple.

For six years he talked of his steroid dealing buddy and should he do a cycle. This game has been played too long. Groink, like all the fakes, cheats and liars in this game wants to con and dupe people into believing it isn't the drugs that built his body. Long live GH15 and like exposing these bullshitters.

Groink wanted to be the world's greatest natural instead of what he really is: yet another juicer curl jockey with raging gyno and subpar legs.

We've seen this shit countless times and it deserves to be mocked and shamed.

:D :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2011, 05:31:12 PM »
Let the haters hate Groink.  Do you concentrate on your lats at all or are they difficult to respond?  Could be the angle though.  Nevertheless look good man.

Oh....now it's the "lats"  ::)

My back is wide as fuck

Stavios

« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2011, 05:33:00 PM »

how can you see his lats from the front ?

lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2011, 05:34:51 PM »

lol

LOL...well you could see Dorian's from the front, so that means mine are small  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2011, 05:36:39 PM »
you can see them from the front here....next  ;)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2011, 05:38:59 PM »
I'm barely taking more than a TRT dose.  350 mgs. test and 200 tren enth.  I'm not going to explode on such small doses.

Well it's about 3.5 times TRT dose for the test, plus the tren which is ultra potent per mg. But sure, it's not an extremely explosive dose. :D

Back in the day I knew guys who did 1 amp of Parabolan a week (76mg) who thought it made them grow like weeds. :D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2011, 05:39:08 PM »

lol

::)

BTW great thread , Groink looking very good.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2011, 05:45:10 PM »
Well it's about 3.5 times TRT dose for the test, plus the tren which is ultra potent per mg. But sure, it's not an extremely explosive dose. :D

Back in the day I knew guys who did 1 amp of Parabolan a week (76mg) who thought it made them grow like weeds. :D

TRT is 250 mg a week, and the tren dose is NOTHING compared to what most people run.  You people would rather die than just give me the credit for having very good genetics and response...it's pathetic the way you contest every little thing.

I look very good now and it's obviously pissing you people off...kinda sad actually

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2011, 05:55:21 PM »
What's your ancestral background, Groink ? Out of curiosity ?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2011, 06:15:35 PM »
TRT is 250 mg a week, and the tren dose is NOTHING compared to what most people run.  You people would rather die than just give me the credit for having very good genetics and response...it's pathetic the way you contest every little thing.

I look very good now and it's obviously pissing you people off...kinda sad actually

You look good, never said anything else.

Still, I have to correct you on the TRT dose. Ask any endo and they will say 100mg of enanthate will put most in the upper-normal range. Even this dose/injection frequency is fairly new development in hormone replacement. I have a few years old PDR here and Testoviron was to be shot like every 4-6 weeks. That's 250mg every 4-6 weeks. Of course this was imperfect since it caused VERY supraphysiological levels first few days and hypo after a couple of weeks but the total test dosage was obviously calculated to match normal production in that time interval.

Now Nebido has replaced it here in Sweden and other euro countries. It's a 1000mg shot of Test Undecanoate and the PDR says one shot every 10-14 weeks. That comes out to 70-100mg/week.

250mg is TRT only if go to one of these "health clinics" who help people with mild doping, not replacing normal levels.

Of course that tren dosage is nothing nowadays, especially to a seasoned juicer. But from a physiological perspective it's a HUGE boost in androgen level. And compared to nothing at all it's enough to increase muscle by quite a bit. I saw what 76mg of Para did to my friends, and while it didn't make them champions it was a big change from squeaky clean. Shit, Ben Johnson did 6mg of Winstrol a day with maybe 5-10mg of dbol and that wouldn't even cover breakfast for a bodybuilder. A little tiny bit goes a long way compared to absolutely NOTHING. It all depends on what level one is what one tries to accomplish.

Shit, my brother who is over 30 just now doing his first cycle. After 4 shots of 250mg Test E weekly he got edema in his ankles and weight is up over 10lbs despite going on a diet and starting cardio (the steroid was to reduce any muscle loss as his goal was to lose some flab which he has done). It's not a physiological dose.

There's no hating coming from me. I'm just giving my opinion.

newmom

Re: When will this Groink nonsense end?
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2011, 06:26:51 PM »
I'm a good number of years older then Goink and I have twice as good a physique, and I did it all natural.

Pics or I'm calling BULLSHIT ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2011, 06:28:25 PM »
I've posted this study before, and it might only interest nerds like me, but it illustrates how potent testosterone is at low dosages.
Maybe someone will find it interesting.

http://jcem.endojournals.org/content/84/1/207.full.pdf

Just 200mg of testosterone enanthate increased T levels 2.5 fold. Guys lying immobile in bed for 28 days at 6° head-down tilt and also given T3 (catabolic) and they still gained 4lbs of muscle while losing fat!

newmom

« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2011, 06:36:46 PM »

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2011, 06:58:14 PM »
who said anything about hitting you?

Here's who you are....a regular, average joe who looks like nothing. In the real world you turn your friend after i'm out of earshot and say..."I'd look like that if i juced too".

But here on the internet...you can get your "revenge" and talk shit about me from a thousand miles away

better than EVERYONE here who's crying over me  :D

Here's who I am....a regular person who has an okay physique but doesn't attach moral significance to physical appearance. In the real world, I turn to my friend after you're out of earshot and say..."he probably doesn't have anything else in his life going for him. The only moment he feels significant is when he's at the gym and he catches a glimpse of a twink in the gym mirror eyeballing him as he picks up the heavy dumbbells (which he would probably go to an online forum to brag about when it does happen). And since he's probably too old to seriously plan a family or start a career, he reverted back to the only thing that's given him recognition since high school and that's working on his muscles which is why he started juicing"

Here's who you are...a 46 year old man who feels the need to play the internet 7th grade bully, bragging about your muscles and how I'm really too scared to say anything to you in person  ::). I think it's sad that you edited your post to include a picture of you for what...the 10th time in this thread? Yes Groink you do have bigger muscles than anyone in this thread...but you made a mistake: You said you are "better" than everyone in this thread...and I find that prideful, not to mention sadly delusional. You do know some of those twinks in the gym are doctors and lawyers don't you? And I can assure you, they go home and laugh about your life just like you laugh about their muscles.

hahaha....oh brother ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2011, 07:38:28 PM »
This is a no win argument.

Nothing even funny coming out of this, except Swedes photshops.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2011, 07:58:02 PM »
Here's who I am....a regular person who has an okay physique but doesn't attach moral significance to physical appearance. In the real world, I turn to my friend after you're out of earshot and say..."he probably doesn't have anything else in his life going for him. The only moment he feels significant is when he's at the gym and he catches a glimpse of a twink in the gym mirror eyeballing him as he picks up the heavy dumbbells (which he would probably go to an online forum to brag about when it does happen). And since he's probably too old to seriously plan a family or start a career, he reverted back to the only thing that's given him recognition since high school and that's working on his muscles which is why he started juicing"

Here's who you are...a 46 year old man who feels the need to play the internet 7th grade bully, bragging about your muscles and how I'm really too scared to say anything to you in person  ::). I think it's sad that you edited your post to include a picture of you for what...the 10th time in this thread? Yes Groink you do have bigger muscles than anyone in this thread...but you made a mistake: You said you are "better" than everyone in this thread...and I find that prideful, not to mention sadly delusional. You do know some of those twinks in the gym are doctors and lawyers don't you? And I can assure you, they go home and laugh about your life just like you laugh about their muscles.

Yeah...that's what you would say  ::)

Do you overanalyze every person who walks by you on the street....or just the vastly superior ones ?

monster self ownage

I love watching you guys melt all over the place, and grasp at straws... because i have improved my physique to the point you can't say anything negative about it...

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #96 on: July 21, 2011, 08:08:06 PM »

dude, are you fucked in the head?  you sound like some freak who thinks groink would chase you down the street and scream "light weight!!" at you while trying to kill you.

too many nerds obsessed with this dude.

natural or not, arrogant or not, if you don't like it, just stay out of the thread.  no one's forcing you to look at his pictures.

on that note , no one's forcing you to express your shitty opinion either.
Deep Tissue Massage

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 21, 2011, 08:19:13 PM »
dude, are you fucked in the head?  you sound like some freak who thinks groink would chase you down the street and scream "light weight!!" at you while trying to kill you.

too many nerds obsessed with this dude.

natural or not, arrogant or not, if you don't like it, just stay out of the thread.  no one's forcing you to look at his pictures.

on that note , no one's forcing you to express your shitty opinion either.

preach it, brother

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #98 on: July 21, 2011, 08:21:24 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: July 21, 2011, 08:34:26 PM »
The first lie is that you don't do steroids the second is that you do less than others, paaleease