Author Topic: Congresswoman can't quite remember white female murder victim's name. Pathetic  (Read 573 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
CONGRESSWOMAN CAN‘T QUITE REMEMBER NAME OF ’YOUNG WHITE FEMALE’ MURDER VICTIM OF EQUAL CONCERN TO MARTIN CASE

Congresswoman Corrine Brown (D-Fla.) insisted on CNN Wednesday that her colleagues‘ outrage over teen Trayvon Martin’s death was not solely because Martin was black — but faltered when asked to name the murdered “young white female” Brown said she was just as concerned about.

“Would you, would your fellow African American lawmakers be as concerned about this case if Trayvon wasn’t black?” CNN’s Brooke Baldwin asked.

“Oh let me tell you something we had an incident in my area where a young white female was murdered and I was just as concerned, absolutely, I care about all of the children,” Brown said. “You know, you can make this –”

“Congresswoman Brown, what was her name?” Baldwin interjected.

Brown paused, then asked, “The young lady that got killed?”

“Yes ma’am,” Baldwin said.

“In, in Orange, uh, County,” Brown stammered. Looking off camera, she seemed to be conferring with someone, and said, “Yeah, yeah, the young lady who got killed.”

“Do you remember?” Baldwin pressed.

“Uh, I don’t — I don’t remember, but we had all kinds of rallies in the community, in Jacksonville, that I participated in and I made sure that the sheriff department had the money that they need to pursue the case, so just don’t try to act like this is about this one black male, this is about all of the children,” Brown said.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/congresswoman-cant-quite-remember-name-of-young-white-female-murder-victim-of-equal-concern-to-martin-case/

Fucking race hustlers.  ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
If you're not willing to lynch a Hispanic and immediately take a side based upon his media trial - you're clearly a racist.

Facts?  Due Process?  Nah...that shit don't matter.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Lol, people are acting like he's white anyway.
When people started finding out he was a hispanic, all the sudden I started hearing "Well he's half white", like it wouldnt be the same since the dude was hispanic.
Worthless fucks, all of them.

Fury

• Getbig V
If you're not willing to lynch a Hispanic and immediately take a side based upon his media trial - you're clearly a racist.

Facts?  Due Process?  Nah...that shit don't matter.

Some skinny/fat douche bag in a trailer knows everything that happened. Just ask him. The guy was drunk, out looking to kill and had everything lined up with the police for a cover-up....or something.

When people started finding out he was a hispanic, all the sudden I started hearing "Well he's half white", like it wouldnt be the same since the dude was hispanic.

The liberal rag WaPo actually called out the NY Times today for referring to him as a "White Hispanic".

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/post/why-did-new-york-times-call-george-zimmerman-white-hispanic/2012/03/28/gIQAW6fngS_blog.html

Check out the race-baiting sensationalism in all its glory.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Some skinny/fat douche bag in a trailer knows everything that happened. Just ask him. The guy was drunk, out looking to kill and had everything lined up with the police for a cover-up....or something.

The liberal rag WaPo actually called out the NY Times today for referring to him as a "White Hispanic".

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/post/why-did-new-york-times-call-george-zimmerman-white-hispanic/2012/03/28/gIQAW6fngS_blog.html

Check out the race-baiting sensationalism in all its glory.
Dude check out his posts in the other thread, he actually says "Well he hasnt done anything to prove to me that he ISNT that little/big man wannabe cop that I think he is".

Fury

• Getbig V
Dude check out his posts in the other thread, he actually says "Well he hasnt done anything to prove to me that he ISNT that little/big man wannabe cop that I think he is".

Due process is just an annoyance to people like him. Like I said before, he'd be right at home at a witch burning.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
These race pimps are a national plague.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
If the black "community" expended 1/ 1000th as much as energy on the hundreds of unarmed, black teenagers murdered by other blacks every year, the murder rate of the United States at large would be cut in half. Not to mention the fact that this poor, innocent, martyr appears to be a violent thug. Boo hoo hoo. Skittles and burglars tools fo everybody! Datz why dey hate Obama! MMMMMhmmm!

But that's not a story. That's business as usual.

::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

Lol, so a person of mixed race all of sudden has the white in them acknowledged when they are deemed guilty of something? funny how this whole thing works.