Author Topic: Little White Kid Calls A Black Mom A N....r and gets beat up  (Read 11160 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Little White Kid Calls A Black Mom A N....r and gets beat up
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2020, 12:16:11 AM »
Goodrum is a disgusting creature that should be purged!

Goodrum lives out his black power fantasies here to compensate for the fact in real life he is a fat gay darkie who was so intimidated by a White man Who was ravished and weakened with aids He allowed him to spit in his face, fine example of black power right there

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2020, 12:19:36 AM »
Black people say it when they get angry at each other..........repeatedl y.  I doubt a kid at that age understands the full context of the word and why some people consider it worse than calling someone an a$$hole or a m0therfucker.

I totally and completely disagree. They know it's an insult to Blacks. That's why he used it. Where do you live?

And you never lived in a Black neighborhood. Blacks say under every single condition and how it's interpreted depends on the context.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2020, 12:33:35 AM »
I totally and completely disagree. They know it's an insult to Blacks. That's why he used it. Where do you live?

And you never lived in a Black neighborhood. Blacks say under every single condition and how it's interpreted depends on the context.

You are entitled to your opinion but you don't know for sure any more than I do.

I'm not telling you where I live or where I have lived but I can assure you that my knowledge and familiarity with black people is beyond reproach.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2020, 12:34:35 AM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2020, 01:00:43 AM »
One thing I want to add to this thread if you all will permit me.  I really don't have a problem when Vince posts stuff like this.  I think it's funny.  Black power, lol.  Some of us here give black people a hard time every chance we get and there's nothing wrong with Vince or whoever trying to give it back.  I consider all of it, perhaps naively, to be good-natured ribbing.  In my opinion this is how people of different races get along......by expressing themselves.  By arguing, joking and insulting each other.  For some reason society has taken the opposite approach and has tried to shut down this kind of talk.  I think that contributes greatly to the decay of race relations in The United States.  I think back to when I was a kid in school and there was some kid I didn't like or maybe he didn't like me.  You would fight, punch each other in the face, and then get over it and become friends.  That shit happened all the time.  Anyway, I digress......  As you were.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2020, 01:08:44 AM »
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2020, 02:21:22 AM »
You are entitled to your opinion but you don't know for sure any more than I do.

I'm not telling you where I live or where I have lived but I can assure you that my knowledge and familiarity with black people is beyond reproach.

You can say that pretty much about everything. But we can go by past experience and available evidence to determine the likelihood. Therefore I can't really put any credibility in your "assurance".

And I'm not asking for your address. Why would someone be ashamed or fearful of telling someone where they are from?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2020, 02:38:50 AM »
You can say that pretty much about everything. But we can go by past experience and available evidence to determine the likelihood. Therefore I can't really put any credibility in your "assurance".

And I'm not asking for your address. Why would someone be ashamed or fearful of telling someone where they are from?

I'm completely comfortable with you believing that I'm wrong and that I don't know what I'm talking about.  It's fine by me.  Just swell.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2020, 02:42:15 AM »
A 'little kid' was beaten up because of an insult, only a complete retard would be amused by this.

The kid who was beat up probably disliked blacks before, now he will hate them.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2020, 05:32:42 AM »
Ron, I was raised the way that kids have to be kids.  Honestly the kid using the n word shows that his parents raised him that way.  Mother let things play out but honestly I think it ended the way it did rightfully

They can say what they want, nig-nogs desensitized the word using it 24x7, only black power is the power to go to prison and commit crimes, they do rule in that arena.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2020, 05:38:14 AM »
Melvin, I never thought a beatdown, brokeass, pole-smoking deviant phaggot like you would also be a racist. But since you have gone out of your way the past few days to push your racist stance, that only means you’re fair game for the other side of that coin.

I always figured you were a retard, but you knew the White man buttered your bread. On the other hand....fuck you and your stupid videos. You have only proven you’re a gap toothed, obese, burnt match.

Oh shut the fuck up....you've been spewing racist shit along with others for years...including the burnt match statement you just made.

If you have a problem with me returning your delivery then I'd suggest you get your balls back from your momma's purse
A

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2020, 05:38:38 AM »
Black kid gets beaten up for calling a white Mom "Honkey"....

See how that would never happen, its called not having a chip on your shoulder

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2020, 05:49:34 AM »

Oh shut the fuck up....you've been spewing racist shit along with others for years...including the burnt match statement you just made.

Difference is, Walter has a right to do it.
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2020, 05:52:59 AM »
I don't think in real life you get a little kid who calls you a n*gg*r and says "suck my dick", and throws rocks at you to have a sit-down and discuss the social implications of racism and to show good manners and decency to other people. He's already a racist and has been brought up by shitty parents. And it did make a difference that it was another little kid, especially a girl, that kicked his cracker ass.

One of the problems with kids today is that they don't get their ass beat anymore by their parents.

Most likely that white kid gets beaten by his parents often.  His dad probably is abusive.

IMO he deserved an azz-whuppin by that girl.

Mother should have just ignored the little A*r*y*an though and called BLM.

(The first time I typed  A*r*y*an without the * it was changed to "Caucasian".)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2020, 06:33:09 AM »
At the end of the day vince is winning gets to take cock from both ends from his white boyfriends
A

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2020, 06:41:47 AM »
applauding a child getting beat up?

disgusting behaviour from Goodrum!

Very typical though.  Civil/race war is coming.  Goodrum is now on my hit list.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2020, 06:50:26 AM »
A kid or a foreigner using the N word doesn't necessarily mean they were raised that way by their parents.  It could mean more times than not they've heard black people repeatedly calling each other that word in music, film, and in real life.  They have no clue the word is offensive, especially when they hear black people use the word to greet each other.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2020, 08:47:45 AM »
Goodrum, you devious charlatan, I only have one thing to say to you:

Homewrecker lives matter!

:D  ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2020, 03:09:25 PM »
Radicalized kielbasa sleeper cell of peace.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2020, 03:22:47 PM »
That white kid got blind sided. I can’t fault the black girl, she was protecting her mom.

I honestly couldn’t even understand what the white kid was saying.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2020, 03:41:47 PM »
I honestly couldn’t even understand what the white kid was saying.

White kid looks like a Ritalin infused spaz.  Father is probably absent.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2020, 06:32:25 PM »
Very typical though.  Civil/race war is coming.  Goodrum is now on my hit list.

Oh please, I know what you look like and I would bend you over and plow your dusty wrinkled decrept ass until you bleed.  Sit down and have some Ovaltine you old fuck
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2020, 06:46:09 PM »

Oh please, I know what you look like and I would bend you over and plow your dusty wrinkled decrept ass until you bleed.  Sit down and have some Ovaltine you old fuck
Haha ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2020, 06:49:24 PM »

Lmao!!  :D :D
X

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2020, 06:53:46 PM »
Radicalized kielbasa sleeper cell of peace.

Hahahaahahha