Author Topic: Little White Kid Calls A Black Mom A N....r and gets beat up  (Read 11213 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Little White Kid Calls A Black Mom A N....r and gets beat up
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2020, 07:15:32 PM »

Oh shut the fuck up....you've been spewing racist shit along with others for years...including the burnt match statement you just made.

If you have a problem with me returning your delivery then I'd suggest you get your balls back from your momma's purse

That is funny, coming from a fat broke tar baby who lets other men spit in his face.

I guess that isn’t a big deal when you also let men blast a steaming load in your mouth.

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2020, 08:32:46 PM »
While the video doesn't bother me as I don't have any kids and I got into a handful of fights as a kid (won some, lost some), and I turned out ok.
My question is... Vince, if the black kid would have called the white kids mom a cracker and the white kid would have kicked his ass, would you still enjoy it as much, or even at all?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2020, 08:55:56 PM »
While the video doesn't bother me as I don't have any kids and I got into a handful of fights as a kid (won some, lost some), and I turned out ok.
My question is... Vince, if the black kid would have called the white kids mom a cracker and the white kid would have kicked his ass, would you still enjoy it as much, or even at all?

Of course not!
Q

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2020, 05:32:38 AM »
Of course not!

I kinda figured.

If an 8 year old kid beating up another 8 year old shows black power, then Tyson Fury beating the black out of Deontay Wilder must prove white power is 100x greater??? LOL!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2020, 05:37:31 AM »

It's a magic word, justifying any act of violence.

Everyone thinks our magic word should be cracker but I'm still pulling for peckerwood. Makes me sound erect.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2020, 07:29:47 AM »
Goodrum is a disgusting creature that should be purged!

Venom Versace has long left a trail of destruction in his wake,  consisting of dead rival's bodies, befuddled spouses and scores of prolapsed anus's :-\

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2020, 07:44:06 AM »
Gloating over a little black kid “winning” a light scuffle against a white kid? Are you for fucking real?
mate he´s a fat bag of shit we all know that. That Derek anthony guy spat in his face. Did the big fat black man fight back..nope.

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2020, 07:45:30 AM »
That is funny, coming from a fat broke tar baby who lets other men spit in his face.

I guess that isn’t a big deal when you also let men blast a steaming load in your mouth.
;D 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2020, 07:59:32 AM »

I notice that you keep mentioning sexual acts.  You prob jerk off thinking about me blasting semen in your mouth you umbilical cord. 

Along with parroting a 13 year old saga from a guy that's been dead for 7 years is amusing.  Get lost Walter Slobacock
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2020, 08:00:26 AM »

Yep, if they are throwing hands then it teaches them to be men when they grow up.  A fight is good for kids..builds character
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2020, 08:01:35 AM »
You prob jerk off thinking about me blasting semen in your mouth

Walter, can you confirm or deny this?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2020, 08:02:19 AM »
Walter, can you confirm or deny this?

He cant because he has his hands and mouth full ..
A

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2020, 08:03:23 AM »
Jeez..Goodrums racism is really coming out...
HEY VINCE, Slavery was a long time ago...Now you are being oppressed by your own culture/people...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2020, 08:03:29 AM »
mate he´s a fat bag of shit we all know that. That Derek anthony guy spat in his face. Did the big fat black man fight back..nope.

Am I still alive??  Yes
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2020, 08:04:44 AM »
Jeez..Goodrums racism is really coming out...
HEY VINCE, Slavery was a long time ago...Now you are being oppressed by your own culture/people...

I honestly dont like any race....humans are such vile creatures...destroy the environment,  war, plague, etc.  I prefer pets
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2020, 08:29:12 AM »
I honestly dont like any race....humans are such vile creatures...destroy the environment,  war, plague, etc.  I prefer pets

Basile will agree!  :D  ;D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2020, 08:54:27 AM »
I kinda figured.

If an 8 year old kid beating up another 8 year old shows black power, then Tyson Fury beating the black out of Deontay Wilder must prove white power is 100x greater??? LOL!

Hahaha woohoo

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2020, 09:15:52 AM »

Yep, if they are throwing hands then it teaches them to be men when they grow up.  A fight is good for kids..builds character

To some extent I agree.  Almost all of my fights as a kid were over sports, and it definitely taught me a thing or two about life. 

I also learned a lesson when I was in 7th grade, as up until then I had won every fight I had been in (I was big kid for my age and pretty athletic), and  I honestly thought I was invisible! To make a long story short I got into a fight with a kid 4 years older than me and he whooped my ass.  I"m not embarrassed to admit it, as any 7th grader willing to fight a junior in H.S is probably insane! LOLLLL!

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2020, 09:35:23 AM »
Racism is making a welcome come back.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2020, 02:15:03 PM »

I could definitely see where beastiality is part of your everyday life

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2020, 02:28:08 PM »
To some extent I agree.  Almost all of my fights as a kid were over sports, and it definitely taught me a thing or two about life. 

I also learned a lesson when I was in 7th grade, as up until then I had won every fight I had been in (I was big kid for my age and pretty athletic), and  I honestly thought I was invisible! To make a long story short I got into a fight with a kid 4 years older than me and he whooped my ass.  I"m not embarrassed to admit it, as any 7th grader willing to fight a junior in H.S is probably insane! LOLLLL!

I guess you would be a great fighter being invisible.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2020, 03:30:53 PM »
In 100 years black people will be celebrating the day VVV refused to back down to the powers that be and heroically took a spit to the face from DA like Dr. Martin took a bullet from James Earl Ray

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2020, 03:55:32 PM »
In 100 years black people will be celebrating the day VVV refused to back down to the powers that be and heroically took a spit to the face from DA like Dr. Martin took a bullet from James Earl Ray

Goodrum took a DA facial spit load like Jenna Jameson takes a facial splooge load

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2020, 06:17:48 PM »
Goodrum took a DA facial spit load like Jenna Jameson takes a facial splooge load
He swallowed?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2020, 06:22:47 PM »

Not sure why you keep bringing up Derek Anthony for....he's dead, he's been dead for a very long time.....most importantly you are a nobody.    ;D
A