Author Topic: Police State - Official Thread  (Read 988281 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Police State - Official Thread
« Reply #3550 on: November 17, 2017, 12:30:23 PM »

More honesty than You are ever capable of

Like I Keep saying Stop Hiding Behind Your Screen
& Meet Up - OH NO YOU only Want TO BEAT UP WOMEN

Then You Can Have Your Chance Big Mouth
Either Put Up Or Shut Up homo Boy

you are a felon,, pm me on gh15 and yo uwill see how you disappear into the prison you belong in,,

I dare you to pm me on gh15.. on here I cant talk bad with you on there I can,,

gh15 approved
lion! of! Judah!
fallen angel

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3551 on: November 17, 2017, 01:06:01 PM »
you are a felon,, pm me on gh15 and yo uwill see how you disappear into the prison you belong in,,

I dare you to pm me on gh15.. on here I cant talk bad with you on there I can,,

gh15 approved
lion! of! Judah!

Hey Faggott Read Below Again

Grow some Balls Wife Beater

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3552 on: November 17, 2017, 01:35:49 PM »
just a simple pm on gh15,, very simple to do,, very easy and simple to do felon

gh15 approved
fallen angel

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3553 on: November 17, 2017, 01:41:17 PM »
just a simple pm on gh15,, very simple to do,, very easy and simple to do felon

gh15 approved

Idiot Brains
Let me help You some more here As You Are So Simple

I was arrested Not Charged No Conviction + No Felon  ::)

Oh & Your Psychological Profile Isn't Good
Free Advice.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3554 on: November 17, 2017, 02:07:45 PM »
tell you what.. due to your lies about me.. and because you hv e a son,, if you pm me on gh15 I will show you how I break your family by throwing you in prison where you belong,,

pm me.. im telling you if you want to test it pm me,,

felon

local! felon!

you do know by now i am what and who i say i am.. any sane individual would understand it by now,, pm me felon,, notice how i sign this one so you understand its serious in my eyes,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3555 on: November 17, 2017, 02:11:31 PM »
tell you what.. due to your lies about me.. and because you hv e a son,, if you pm me on gh15 I will show you how I break your family by throwing you in prison where you belong,,

pm me.. im telling you if you want to test it pm me,,

felon

local! felon!

you do know by now i am what and who i say i am.. any sane individual would understand it by now,, pm me felon,, notice how i sign this one so you understand its serious in my eyes,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Go Away Boy

You Do know By Now We All Know You're Imbecilic

Idiot Brains
Let me help You some more here As You Are So Simple

I was arrested Not Charged No Conviction + No Felon   ::)

Oh & Your Psychological Profile Isn't Good
Free Advice.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3556 on: November 17, 2017, 06:20:10 PM »
^the more I write respond to you the more I realize you may be an infantile older fella tht truly don't realize how wrong he is on so many levels,,

I do know few legit things about you though

you are a local!
you are a wanna be!
you are a felon! arrested for me = problematic individual since it wasn't yoru first time and first time is enough for me..

in any case as I said gh15 site.. pm me my love,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3557 on: November 17, 2017, 06:29:36 PM »
Another "trained" "officer" who has "expertise" in identifying marijuana plants...

Pennsylvania Cops Terrorize Elderly Couple After Confusing Hibiscus Plants for Marijuana

Armed with assault rifles, Pennsylvania cops forced a 66-year-old woman out of her home, handcuffing her in her underwear while ransacking her home, looking for marijuana.

They ended up finding only hibiscus plants.

Buffalo Township police also handcuffed her 69-year-old husband at  gunpoint after he arrived home and finding a dozen cops rummaging through their home, looking for the non-existing marijuana plants.

Edward and Audrey Cramer tried to explain to the cops that they were only hibiscus plants, but Buffalo Township Police Sergeant Scott Hess refused to believe them, informing them he had “expertise” in identifying marijuana plants.

Buffalo Township police officer Jeffrey Sneddon also claimed to have expertise in identifying marijuana when he obtained the search warrant last month, according to the Tribune-Review.

Now the couple is suing the police department along with Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co., whose representative took photos of the hibiscus plants and sent them to police, informing them that they were marijuana plants.

It all started on October 5 when insurance agent Jonathan Yeamans entered the Cramer property to investigate a claim that a neighbor’s tree fell on their property in September.

While investigating the claim, Yeamans spotted the hibiscus plants and surreptitiously photographed them, sending the photos to police, claiming the Cramers were involved in an illegal marijuana growing operation.

Two days later, a dozen cops arrived at the home, banging on the door, pointing their assault rifles at Audrey Cramer who answered the door wearing only underwear, a bra and a t-shirt.

The cops claimed they had a search warrant, but refused to show it to her. They also refused to allow her to put on shoes or pants.

According to the Tribune-Review:

The suit claims Cramer asked if she could put on a pair of pants next to her, and was told “in no uncertain terms” that she could not.

She was placed under arrest and read her rights.

The complaint alleges that she was walked outside and made to stand — handcuffed, in her underwear and without shoes — for 10 minutes.

The suit claims that Hess refused her request to get sandals. Police walked her down the gravel driveway, barefoot, to a police car.

The complaint alleges that she was left in the “very hot” patrol car, with her hands cuffed behind her, for four-and-a-half hours.

The high temperature that day was 82, according to the Accuweather company.

When Cramer asked Hess, “What on earth is going on,” she was informed of the police’s search for marijuana.

The suit says she explained that the plants were flowering hibiscus plants, but Hess, claiming expertise, insisted that they were marijuana.
Her husband arrived 30 minutes later and was also placed in the back of the police car in handcuffs while the cops ransacked their home.

They were released four hours later with no charges after the cops determined the plants were not marijuana. Police, nevertheless, confiscated the hibiscus plants, describing them as “tall, green, leafy, suspected marijuana plants.”

Despite the fact that no marijuana was found on the property, Nationwide Mutual Insurance sent them a letter on October 26, threatening to cancel their policy if they failed to remove the marijuana plants.

The complaint states that Yeaman  “intentionally photographed the flowering hibiscus plants in such a manner as not to reveal that they had flowers on them so that they would appear to resemble marijuana plants.”

Meanwhile, the couple have lost faith in police.

“I’m starting to understand why a lot of the public do not trust the police officers,” Audrey Cramer told KDKA.

“I’m starting to see a lot on TV where I thought, ‘No, you have to be wrong because the police wouldn’t make such a bad mistake.’ Yeah, they would.”

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2017/11/pennsylvania-cops-terrorize-elderly-couple-after-confusing-hibiscus-plants-for-marijuana/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3558 on: November 21, 2017, 05:14:48 PM »
It took this incompetent buffoon 4 days to realize his firearm was missing.. And this guy is supposed to be the "chief".

Prescott Valley police chief's gun missing after he left it in library bathroom

The Prescott Valley Police Department issued a bulletin Monday about Police Chief Bryan Jarrell's firearm, which he inadvertently left in a bathroom stall while changing there following a town council meeting at about 6 p.m. Nov. 9.

Jarrell apparently didn't realize the firearm was missing until four days later, on Nov. 13.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-breaking/2017/11/20/prescott-police-chiefs-gun-missing-after-he-left-library-bathroom/882646001/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3559 on: November 22, 2017, 08:14:47 AM »
It took this incompetent buffoon 4 days to realize his firearm was missing.. And this guy is supposed to be the "chief".

Prescott Valley police chief's gun missing after he left it in library bathroom

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-breaking/2017/11/20/prescott-police-chiefs-gun-missing-after-he-left-library-bathroom/882646001/

FFS - No Doubt he'll get a promotion   ::)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #3560 on: November 22, 2017, 09:01:02 AM »
Cops didn't even let the Hibiscus lady get her sandals despite the gravel, ffs.  Any little thing they can do.  I suppose they figure she should count herself lucky they didn't beat her senseless for daring to have a plant which could be stupidly mistaken for another (as they scream "STOP RESISTING" over and over).

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3561 on: November 22, 2017, 01:11:07 PM »
Cops didn't even let the Hibiscus lady get her sandals despite the gravel, ffs.  Any little thing they can do.  I suppose they figure she should count herself lucky they didn't beat her senseless for daring to have a plant which could be stupidly mistaken for another (as they scream "STOP RESISTING" over and over).

Ta Dum  Ta Dum  Ta Dum
I can hear 007 on his way to defend the cops
Who no Doubt were afraid for there Lives
With dealing with her.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3562 on: November 22, 2017, 01:48:05 PM »

This shows just how these criminals view and treat citizens like subhuman scum that they can freely abuse. And we are talking about an "officer" with "expertise" in identifying marijuana plants... Imagine if they didn't have this "expertise", they might have identified lettuce as marijuana and sugar as meth (it has happened before, where a "trained" cop with "eleven years of training and experience" identified donut glaze as meth).  Unfortunately, as it often happens in these cases, the criminals probably won't face any prison time or pay out of their pockets. The insurance company also shares blame for this abuse as well as whoever signed the warrant (if a warrant was actually issued, since according to the lawsuit a warrant was not produced when asked).

Here is another tidbit from this story:

To add insult to injury, the Cramers got an October 26 letter from Nationwide informing them that marijuana had been found on their property and if they failed to remove the plants, Nationwide would cancel their insurance policy.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3563 on: November 22, 2017, 01:52:17 PM »
This shows just how these criminals view and treat citizens like subhuman scum that they can freely abuse. And we are talking about an "officer" with "expertise" in identifying marijuana plants... Imagine if they didn't have this "expertise", they might have identified lettuce as marijuana and sugar as meth (it has happened before, where a "trained" cop with "eleven years of training and experience" identified donut glaze as meth).  Unfortunately, as it often happens in these cases, the criminals probably won't face any prison time or pay out of their pockets. The insurance company also shares blame for this abuse as well as whoever signed the warrant (if a warrant was actually issued, since according to the lawsuit a warrant was not produced when asked).

Here is another tidbit from this story:

Seriously it would be hard to believe this sort of stuff isn't made up.

Yet it just keeps continuing to happen.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3564 on: November 22, 2017, 06:34:59 PM »
Owner of house blown apart by SWAT says: 'This is an abomination. This is an atrocity'

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/front-range/greenwood-village/owner-of-greenwood-village-house-blown-apart-by-swat-says-this-is-an-abomination-this-is-an-atrocity

Remember this outrageous case?

Cops Thought a Man Shoplifted a Shirt, So 50 SWAT Cops Tore Down an Innocent Man’s House

Greenwood Village, CO – An innocent man’s home was destroyed by police after 50 SWAT officers responded to reports of a man shoplifting a shirt and two belts from a store. Even though the city declared the man’s house a complete loss, he was given just $5,000 in compensation, and he is now filing a lawsuit for “just compensation.”

Leo Lech lost his home in June 2015, after police launched a 19-hour standoff that included the use of armored vehicles, breaching rams, high-caliber rifles, chemical agents, flash-bang grenades and remote-controlled robots. While his home became “collateral damage,” neither Lech nor his family had any ties to the target the officers were pursuing.

It all started when a 30-year-old man was accused of shoplifting a shirt and two belts from a local Walmart. Police claim that when they approached Robert Jonathan Seacat, he fled the scene and officers followed him. After he drove to a nearby light rail stop, he abandoned the car he was driving and took shelter in a random house.

According to a report from the Denver Post, officers claimed that when they entered the home, “Seacat, who was on an upper floor, fired four or five shots through the floor at officers below.” Police decided to respond to one man barricaded in a home and armed with a handgun by employing 50 SWAT officers and a host of expensive technology, destroying the majority of the home, before they found their suspect in a bathroom and arrested him.

The "National Tactical Officers Association" (NTOA) described the strategy used by the SWAT officers as “calculated destruction,” in which they launched explosives throughout the house, room-by-room, in order to isolate Seacat. A report from Reason described the standoff:

“Though accounts of Seacat’s weaponry differ, court documents provide a startling summary of the police arsenal: 50 SWAT officers bombarded Lech’s property with 40 mm rounds, tear gas, flashbang grenades, two armored Bearcats, and breaching rams. A total of ‘68 cold chemical munitions and four hot gas munitions’ were detonated inside the Greenwood Village home.

Remote-controlled robots were also used during the raid. The first robot was deployed to track Seacat’s whereabouts inside the house and attempt to deliver a phone to Seacat so that he could directly communicate with police. However, the robot could not maneuver through the debris inside the home, and eventually got stuck.

To retrieve the robot, an officer attempted to throw a flashbang grenade upstairs toward Seacat to create a diversion. However, the grenade bounced back downstairs toward the team of officers, forcing them to scatter and retreat. The official report states that the grenade ‘failed to land in its desired location.’ Eventually, a second robot was used to retrieve the first one.”

While one may wonder why Seacat continued to stay in the house, even after police spent several hours using extreme methods to get him out, a review from the NTOA reported by the Denver Post, claimed that, “Seacat was not only actively using methamphetamine, but he had also swallowed containers of the substance, which were now leaking into his system.”

As a result of Seacat’s impaired state, the review concluded that the chemical agents used by the officers likely did not affect him, noting, “One can only speculate as to the effect this had on Seacat’s ability to think rationally, and to what degree the drug minimized the effects of any chemical munitions, which were later introduced.”

The amount of force and technology police used, in order to arrest a man who was suspected of shoplifting clothes from Walmart is bizarre, but the fact that they seemed intent on practically destroying an innocent man’s home is even worse.

According to the report from Reason, the commanding officer during the raid, Dustin Varney, instructed his team to “take as much of the building as needed, without making the roof fall,” and that is exactly what they did.

“They came and they destroyed the house. It was condemned, it had to be torn down, and they offered me $5,000,” Lech told the Denver Post, noting that his son’s family, who was renting the house from him, had all of their personal belongings destroyed, and were never compensated.

Although Lech’s house was declared “a complete loss” following the raid, the City of Greenwood Village offered him just $5,000 for temporary living arrangements. In response, he filed a federal lawsuit, claiming civil rights violations, and unjust compensation from the government. Lech told CBS Denver that he expects his case to be heard in federal court in January 2018.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/fifty-swat-cops-tore-down-house-shoplifting/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3565 on: November 24, 2017, 08:22:41 PM »
17 Cops Caught Cheating On Police Exam, Group Sleeping at Work—Nobody Fired

Atlanta, GA — You really cannot make this stuff up, folks! Nearly 20 employees were caught cheating—on an open-book test—that is used to certify Georgia law enforcement personnel on how to properly use their Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS).

Around 100,000 employees take the exam every two years. This year, 17 officers who work at Atlanta Public Schools as school resource officers and one police dispatcher were caught cheating, which is considered a crime in the State of Georgia.

The cheating scandal came to the surface after it was discovered that several police dispatchers were sleeping on duty while they were supposed to be answering 911 calls on their 3rd shift duty schedule. The allegations of sleeping on the job then led to a broader investigation whereby it was discovered that a police dispatcher had helped 17 police officers pass the biannual exam.

Police Chief Ronald Applin told the press:

“I won’t try to get around it or try to come up with another word to make it sound pretty. That’s what it is. It’s cheating. Why someone would cheat I Can’t explain that, But I know it’s a crime.”
Vernon Keenan, director of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, said that he agrees. He explained that the CJIS involves criminal records, jail occupancies, and inmate information and that properly using the system is required by law:

“If you’re cheating, you’re violating the law…Misuse of that network is a crime. So we want the operators, the persons who are going to use the criminal information system network to know what they’re doing and not misuse the system.”

Even though both the chief and the director agree that what the 18 law enforcement officials did was illegal, Applin made no indication whether any of the officers would be charged with a criminal offense. Instead, he said all 18 would be disciplined, which usually means—as The Free Thought Project has documented on numerous occasions—they will be placed on paid administrative leave while the investigation takes place. In other words, they get a paid vacation for cheating.

Applin said he still believes in his school resource officers, who are supposed to set a high standard of excellence in modeling integrity and honesty for the children they work with day in and day out. He told the interviewing reporter:

“These are good officers who have had some positive impact on their schools, on the kids that they work with and they made a decision that I think was not a good decision.”

Therein lies the problem we at TFTP have with the way law enforcement officers are treated by their own. In the real world, if someone is caught cheating on a test, there are often serious consequences which accompany such an action.

We are aware of one student who was caught cheating on an online assignment at a major university. The professor turned in the student to the office of academic integrity, who then conducted an investigation. Upon conclusion of the investigation, it was discovered that the student had cheated on nearly all of the assignments given. The credits issued to the student were rescinded, the student was kicked out of the university, and the student must still repay the student loans taken out to attend the university.

Cheating is a serious offense, but it seems in Atlanta, if you are a police officer at a public school, you can get away with cheating on your tests—even if it is an open book exam.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-caught-cheating-open-book-exam-not-fired/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3566 on: November 25, 2017, 03:08:49 PM »
This man spent 20 years in prison before he was exonerated. The criminals who framed him should have been in prison already serving a minimum of 40 years.

Jury awards $15 million to Baltimore man exonerated of murder

After more than two decades, Sabein Burgess said, he finally has closure.

Burgess, 47, was charged with murdering his girlfriend in 1994 and sentenced to life plus 20 years in prison. He was freed in 2015 after the state conceded he did not commit the crime.

On Tuesday, a federal jury awarded him $15 million for the wrongful conviction in his suit against the Baltimore Police Department and two police detectives, Gerald Goldstein and Steven Lehman.

[...]

Years after Burgess was convicted, an FBI memo surfaced that showed agents investigating a hit man named Howard Bernard Rice had contacted the lead detective in the Dyson case and said she had been killed over a botched drug package delivery by two men and possibly a woman. The name of one suspect was provided, and it was not Burgess.

Loevy accused Goldstein during opening arguments of “keeping that information to himself.”

At the time of Rice’s death in 1999, police said he was a suspect in as many as seven killings. Then years later, a man named Charles Dorsey wrote a letter to Burgess’ mother and attorney, saying he and Rice had killed Dyson in a home invasion. Dorsey knew Burgess during childhood and was serving 45 years for attempted murder.

Lehmann, the other detective, was accused of taking a call from Dyson’s father, who told him that Dyson had been scared in the days leading up to her death and that someone nicknamed “Little Man” had killed her. Loevy argued that “Little Man” was a nickname for Rice, and said detectives failed to consider the tip.

Burgess also contends police were told at the time of the killing that Dyson’s 6-year-old son was home when she was killed and said he did not see Burgess.

[...]

These kinds of trials are unusual in Maryland. Plaintiffs must overcome immunity that police and prosecutors have from lawsuits, and lawyers typically are reluctant to take these cases, said Michele Nethercott, director of the University of Baltimore’s Innocence Project.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-burgess-verdict-20171121-story.html

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3567 on: November 25, 2017, 09:50:20 PM »

Ta Dum  Ta Dum  Ta Dum
I can hear 007 on his way to defend the cops
Who no Doubt were afraid for there Lives
With dealing with her.

really?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3568 on: November 26, 2017, 12:05:49 AM »
really?

Yes.
You mean you're not going to jump to defence ?
Really ?

I don't see you condemning any cops in the above posts either.
Why is That.?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3569 on: November 26, 2017, 12:27:56 AM »

Yes.
Really ?

Why is That.?

Because I have a life and spending it addressing every post on this page is not my idea of fun. While many of the articles are obviously anti police, I don't have a lot to say about the cops because in many cases they and their  chain of command are screwed up. I'm not  gonna live for ever.. so my suggestion is.. whenever you read an article that uses the terms "pig". "thief", murderer etc when referring to a cop... google other sources and read them. I'm not suggesting that you discount your original source, but if the truth is important to you as it is to me, you can look at the information available about the incident and come to a more informed conclusion. If that conclusion is that the cop and his or her department is screwed up/criminal/etc then so be it. View the information with a critical eye.. and if at the end of it you deem the cop a criminal, murderer or part of a larger conspiracy of criminals the go with it. I know there are some messed up cops out there, I read about it often and I see the articles posted here. Some of the articles here are a tad biased, some are spot on. If I were the Police Chief of all departments I would hire you and some like you to help me oversee the nations departments and provide the intel and training that is needed to bring them up to the level both you and I can be proud of. But that's not going to happen.
Last word.. if all you see are nails, then of course the solution is a hammer. I was reading 2 days ago about a cop that gave up an organ for a guy he arrested. while that won't make this page, it underscores what I've been trying to say.. yeah, there are problems and cops aren't perfect and lord knows when some cops screw up they need to be hammered but by and large.. the police are trying to do a good job. I know we'll disagree on that and that's fine.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3570 on: November 26, 2017, 12:34:37 AM »

Yes.
Really ?

Why is That.?

I'm serous when I say I would ask you to be on the board. While we disagree on many things, I believe you are open to opposing views, not that you are swayed by them, but at least you consider them and as  upper management Po Po guy, I would want that perspective

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3571 on: November 26, 2017, 02:28:38 PM »
Because I have a life and spending it addressing every post on this page is not my idea of fun. While many of the articles are obviously anti police, I don't have a lot to say about the cops because in many cases they and their  chain of command are screwed up. I'm not  gonna live for ever.. so my suggestion is.. whenever you read an article that uses the terms "pig". "thief", murderer etc when referring to a cop... google other sources and read them. I'm not suggesting that you discount your original source, but if the truth is important to you as it is to me, you can look at the information available about the incident and come to a more informed conclusion. If that conclusion is that the cop and his or her department is screwed up/criminal/etc then so be it. View the information with a critical eye.. and if at the end of it you deem the cop a criminal, murderer or part of a larger conspiracy of criminals the go with it. I know there are some messed up cops out there, I read about it often and I see the articles posted here. Some of the articles here are a tad biased, some are spot on. If I were the Police Chief of all departments I would hire you and some like you to help me oversee the nations departments and provide the intel and training that is needed to bring them up to the level both you and I can be proud of. But that's not going to happen.
Last word.. if all you see are nails, then of course the solution is a hammer. I was reading 2 days ago about a cop that gave up an organ for a guy he arrested. while that won't make this page, it underscores what I've been trying to say.. yeah, there are problems and cops aren't perfect and lord knows when some cops screw up they need to be hammered but by and large.. the police are trying to do a good job. I know we'll disagree on that and that's fine.

Correct there are always 3sides to a story the police version the accused / defendant version
And somewhere in between is the truth.

You make a good point about the reviewing of offencs / articles & seeking further clarifications

Like you I have a life & generally replying to posts or investigating / researching them isn't
A priority to me.

Am I caught out / wrong sometimes no doubt I am
Just like many others on here.

Probably the majority of police just as the majority of non police Are doing a good job
And are law abiding - Very Clearly there are a Significant minority of police and non police
Who don't give a damn.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3572 on: November 26, 2017, 02:34:49 PM »
I'm serous when I say I would ask you to be on the board. While we disagree on many things, I believe you are open to opposing views, not that you are swayed by them, but at least you consider them and as  upper management Po Po guy, I would want that perspective

You lost me - on what board ?

True we do have different views & yes I am open to differing views
And I can & am able to take on board & change my view if It is clear I'm wrong
Or Ill informed.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3573 on: November 26, 2017, 02:51:25 PM »
Is there freedom of speech in the US?

A "sheriff" in Texas posted a picture on Facebook of a truck that has a sticker saying "Fuck Trump and fuck you for voting for him".

He then added the following:

It seems that this "sheriff" is a real crook.

Texas Sheriff Troy Nehls Lied about Arrest on Job Application; Fired from Previous Job for Destroying Evidence

The Texas sheriff who threatened disorderly conduct charges against a woman with a “Fuck Trump” sticker on her truck apparently committed fraud by lying on his job application for a previous job about a past arrest, according to records.

Records found on Keep USA Honest reveal Fort Bend County Sheriff Troy E. Nehls lied during his employment process in a signed, sworn and notarized affidavit that states he’d never been arrested while applying for a job as a police officer with the Fort Bend County Independent School District before becoming sheriff.

However, Nehls was arrested in Wisconsin by Horicon police for underage drinking in 1988 at the age of 20 and obstructing an officer by lying about his age.

Nehls admitted to his arrest on his application to the Richmond Police Department.

Additionally, records reveal Nehls was terminated from the Richmond Police Department for a total of 19 violations committed in a one year span.

“Your repeated violations of the policies and procedures of this department, as well as your continuing disregard for orders issued to you by your supervisors, has resulted in this termination which is based on Richmond Police Department’s General Orders 300.08,” his termination notice, which can  be seen below, reads.

Violations listed by the department include destruction of evidence, improper arrests, misleading superiors, failure to contact a victim, failure to return property, dining at restaurants without notifying dispatch and several counts of improper handling of evidence.

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2017/11/texas-sheriff-troy-nehls-lied-arrest-job-application-fired-previous-job-destroying-evidence/

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3574 on: November 26, 2017, 10:53:58 PM »
You lost me - on what board ?

True we do have different views & yes I am open to differing views
And I can & am able to take on board & change my view if It is clear I'm wrong
Or Ill informed.

"If I were the Police Chief of all departments I would hire you and some like you to help me oversee the nations departments and provide the intel and training that is needed to bring them up to the level both you and I can be proud of. But that's not going to happen."