Author Topic: i will be posting a couple of pictures later on today or tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8324 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: ...
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2007, 08:24:47 AM »
dude shut the fuck up already with that shit, you'll see from the pics that there is no reason to lie, if i'm going to lie i'd pick a huge shredded 3 percent bodyfat beast.

then I would know who it is being of member bolex and Anabolic review etc etc.

Again how can you prove its you?

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2007, 08:30:12 AM »

Stop being a whiny little gettobottom DP

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2007, 08:30:53 AM »

i'm not on either one of those boards so you'll be able to tell, like i said i'll post one saying that i'm SF but i'll post these too.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2007, 08:34:52 AM »

Com'on DP, even you can't deny that Sars isn't the kind of guy who'd try and post someone else's pics. I'd expect it out of someone like Bast or Adonis, but not Sars. If he says it's him in the pics, then you can rest assured that it is him in the pics.

Besides, we both know that holding up a sign doesn't mean shit. Then there's gonna be a few people crying 'Photoshop' or 'fake'. Sars will post his pics - If you want to believe it, believe it. If not, that's cool too - we can't convince everyone in the world nor do we need to.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
wow this has the possiblity to turn into a Adonisesque 30+ page thread-----------even though I like Adonis, it can't be denied he posts sh*t just to see how many replies it gets------------------I believe Sar's word has a little more merit to it though so it should be a classic getbig moment when these pics get posted

and this sh*t does need to be moved to the G&O------------------------- 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
wow this has the possiblity to turn into a Adonisesque 30+ page thread-----------even though I like Adonis, it can't be denied he posts sh*t just to see how many replies it gets------------------I believe Sar's word has a little more merit to it though so it should be a classic getbig moment when these pics get posted

and this sh*t does need to be moved to the G&O------------------------- 

F*ck 30 pages mate, this thread's gonna crash the server. Sarcasm's revelation will be nothing short of what an appearance of Jesus Christ or Moses atop Mount Sinai would trigger (within Getbig). EVERYONE is going to save a copy of his pic(s) on to their hard drive and treat it more gravely than their financial statements lol. Part of me would rather Sars didn't post a pic, but I'm also glad in another way that he is to shut everyone up once and for all.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
Waiting patiently... ;)

Lisa

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
F*ck 30 pages mate, this thread's gonna crash the server. Sarcasm's revelation will be nothing short of what an appearance of Jesus Christ or Moses atop Mount Sinai would trigger (within Getbig). EVERYONE is going to save a copy of his pic(s) on to their hard drive and treat it more gravely than their financial statements lol. Part of me would rather Sars didn't post a pic, but I'm also glad in another way that he is to shut everyone up once and for all.
dude it would be more like jesus returning and bringing a gun

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
dude shut the fuck up already with that shit, you'll see from the pics that there is no reason to lie, if i'm going to lie i'd pick a huge shredded 3 percent bodyfat beast.

If it's any consolation I don't care if you post pics or not........you were cool as shit long before this soap opera exploded.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
dude it would be more like jesus returning and bringing a gun

Hahaha that's true, albeit a bit of an understatement.

If it's any consolation I don't care if you post pics or not........you were cool as shit long before this soap opera exploded.

Ditto.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2007, 09:26:49 AM »
lookin forward to it, man! Quick question, though...
why did your girl have to take it? Don't you own a camera phone? I would imagine a businessowner like yourself would be able to afford a damn camera phone, they're usually free with service.

No disrespect my Belgian beer guzzlin' friend, but i've said it a couple of times around here...I hate it (well hate may be a little much) when people take pictures of "themselves". It's like "come on now, don't you have any friends around?". So the fact that his girlfriend did take the pic only makes me feel better about him...now wasn't that sweet?

Lisa

Mydavid

• Getbig V
I know we are all  interested more so in Squadfather's picture, but if he really does post a couple, i will post another picture of myself when i did a brief (very brief) modeling job for a "tall girls" catalogue (eat your heart out Shadow). I just took a pic of one of the pages i'm on. OK?

Lisa

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2007, 09:34:26 AM »
No disrespect my Belgian beer guzzlin' friend, but i've said it a couple of times around here...I hate it (well hate may be a little much) when people take pictures of "themselves". It's like "come on now, don't you have any friends around?". So the fact that his girlfriend did take the pic only makes me feel better about him...now wasn't that sweet?

Lisa

Hey where you been you little whore?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2007, 09:38:34 AM »

I heard Bluto lent her his Sybian for about 3 weeks while he was away in Botswana doing some research on something called the Swahili grass-skirt snake. Maybe she was busy with it?

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2007, 09:40:10 AM »

Lurking...i wasn't feeling very popular for awhile :(

Lisa :-*

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2007, 09:41:20 AM »
I heard Bluto lent her his Sybian for about 3 weeks while he was away in Botswana doing some research on something called the Swahili grass skirt snake. Maybe she was busy with it?

Are you sure that's what we would call a "Sybian"?

Lisa

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
This is gonna get interesting...   ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Update: Sars is getting it organised. Shouldn't take too long 8)

noc

• Getbig IV
Update: Sars is getting it organised. Shouldn't take too long 8)

Is he applying his makeup? Or doing brutal Milos methods to get his 'pump on'  ::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
has he found a suitable pic yet?

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
Is he applying his makeup? Or doing brutal Milos methods to get his 'pump on'  ::)

He's doing dips on your moms face, supersetted with pushing up and down on the back of your sister's head actually

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Is he applying his makeup?

Hate to break it to you, but not every guy out there is into applying makeup or having a husband like you.

noc

• Getbig IV
He's doing dips on your moms face, supersetted with pushing up and down on the back of your sister's head actually

About as funny as getting your balls trapped in a vice  ::)

'BigCypriate' hahhaha another example of how pathetic the SQUAD has gotten...'BigC' how is it working for the southend council hahaha BRUTAL job prospects. Life must be great; your only escape from reality is on getbig until someone reminds you of your 'carear'  ::)

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
About as funny as getting your balls trapped in a vice  ::)

'BigCypriate' hahhaha another example of how pathetic the SQUAD has gotten...'BigC' how is it working for the southend council hahaha BRUTAL job prospects. Life must be great; your only escape from reality is on getbig until someone reminds you of your 'carear'  ::)

hahaha, ok "noc" ::)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
I'll post this in advance.

Monster 14 inch arms and epic 20 inch legs.  ;D