Author Topic: Open letter / apology to true adonis - a calorie is a calorie  (Read 42463 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: open letter/ apology to true adonis
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2012, 01:42:41 PM »
So no one admits to taking steroids and hgh, but still wonders why it's easy for him to eat whatever he wants?  Lol, You could eat anything you want with what you are taking.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2012, 01:45:30 PM »
apology to true adonis:

sorry for running u off the gh15 forum
You didn`t run anyone off, I am just not that interested in that forum whatsoever.  Most over there are boring, clueless individuals with no substance to their posts.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2012, 01:46:12 PM »
So no one admits to taking steroids and hgh, but still wonders why it's easy for him to eat whatever he wants?  Lol, You could eat anything you want with what you are taking.
You can eat anything you want and not take anything. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2012, 01:48:47 PM »
You can eat anything you want and not take anything. 
Sure, by restricting caloric intake. I'm saying that No one could pound 5,000 calories a day of pure shit, and still look ripped.  Drugs are a wonderful thing.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2012, 01:50:18 PM »
You didn`t run anyone off, I am just not that interested in that forum whatsoever.  Most over there are boring, clueless individuals with no substance to their posts.

tell me again how cooks in restaurants use thermometers on steaks lol

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2012, 01:50:21 PM »
this article = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

yup.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2012, 01:57:59 PM »
What is there to tell?  Any real restaurant will use a thermometer.  There is no better or other way to ensure a perfectly cooked steak.  Temperature is a specific thing and cannot vary and it is the single most important thing to get correct.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2012, 02:02:11 PM »

TA is 100% correct in both cases. The point about the forum being the most pertinent point though.

I give it 6 months before it disappears, complete dead zone.
Trans Milkshake.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2012, 02:03:20 PM »
What is there to tell?  Any real restaurant will use a thermometer.  There is no better or other way to ensure a perfectly cooked steak.  Temperature is a specific thing and cannot vary and it is the single most important thing to get correct.
Have you ever been to a Longhorn's?  How would you rate their steaks?  I think they are fantastic, for a reasonably priced restaurant.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2012, 02:23:06 PM »
Have you ever been to a Longhorn's?  How would you rate their steaks?  I think they are fantastic, for a reasonably priced restaurant.
The last time I went to a Longhorn was probably 5 or 6 years ago and they do have a decent steak.  Outback even produces a consistent product.

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2012, 02:29:48 PM »
Why the fuck does "No One" have to prove anything to you noobs? Prove this, prove that, post pics. How about you noobs STFU and sit in the corner until spoken to

Make Claims?
Prove it.

Otherwise?
Don't expect anyone to believe you.

A calorie is not "just a calorie" and nutrients do matter. You can eat all of the shit you want but it won't help you unless you get proper nutrients in those calories.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2012, 09:24:48 PM »

Make Claims?
Prove it.

Otherwise?
Don't expect anyone to believe you.

A calorie is not "just a calorie" and nutrients do matter. You can eat all of the shit you want but it won't help you unless you get proper nutrients in those calories.

lol who the fuck are you again?

prove it he says. you think i give a fuck if some unknown shitstain like yourself believes me or not? no, not likely. now if wes called me out, or njflex, or someone i know and respect- i'd be more apt to 'prove it'. but to you, corky? not looking like today is your day. tomorrow doesnt look good either. i'd suggest you just move on. nobody cares what you think. buh-bye.

b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Open letter / apology to true adonis - a calorie is a calorie
« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2012, 09:55:25 PM »
so i got a pm from a member asking me to outline my diet. so i itemised everything i ate today

2 scoops waxy maize/ bcaas centred around my workout
1/2 pound lean ground beef with 2 small white potatoes post workout (i train fasted)
6 whole eggs with a large baked yellow potato
1/4 pound lean ground beef with 2 small white potatoes
2 large steak burritos from quesada
1 medium dairy queen skor blizzard
1/3 large bag of potato chips
1 cup of vanilla ice cream  
1 whole pineapple
1 pound red grapes

now, im not following a diet here, these are actually the foods i felt like eating. if i wanted pizza instead of eggs and potato i would have had it. i just wanted eggs and potato for some odd reason. i actually like it. i also said in the pm, i have been hungry for about 9 days now- my appetite has increased dramatically for some reason- my drug intake and training has remained the same. for about 4 weeks before that, i was eating maybe 2-3 times a day. using the same compounds training the same way- i just wasnt hungry. i think the body goes thru very definitive growth phases- i dont think he body grows constantly all the time, despite the stresses we put on it, and chemicals we take to make it grow. i think it actually takes a break from 'growing', and thus the decrease in demad for calories. then when it is ready to grow, the appetite increases to allow for the cals necessary to facilitate this.

im sure you've all experienced blocks of time when you just had no appetite, and the blocks when you couldnt eat enough- and in my case it seems to very cyclical. you thought when you werent hungry you might have been over training maybe. or maybe your body was taking a break from growing. listen to your body- give it the cals it wants when it wants them, and dont give them when it doesnt. it will tell you what it wants. when you use a traditional bbing diet forcing yourself to eat every 2 hours no wonder so many guys who trains seriously get fat- myself included- the body didnt need or want the cals your forcing into it. and then the starve themselves when they are hungry cause they are afraid to go past their 'calorie ceiling'- guys who compete- when your appetite was highest ever notice thats also when you got the flattest and stringiest and weakest when following your prep? fuck man, it isnt coincidence. i only just reaiised this just now as i was typing.

i went thru all that. no wonder i got so flat and stringy during my preps when i was starving- and no wonder i had a hard time losing that little bit of stubborn baby fat when i was forcing food into myself my body didnt want.

so for all you assholes (yes dklent im talking to you) instead of sitting running your cockpocket about 'proof', do yourself a service and try what i just outlined for a month. do 20 min of treadmill work post workout at 4mph on a 6.5% incline. then come back here and fucking apologise to the mighty 'no one' and TA and thank us for changing your miserable lives for the better.
b

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2012, 10:32:17 PM »
 ::)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2012, 10:34:00 PM »
If someone can look like a bodybuilder on 150 grams of protein per day- more power to ya. I've just never seen it happen, not even once.
a

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2012, 10:38:28 PM »

lol who the fuck are you again?

prove it he says. you think i give a fuck if some unknown shitstain like yourself believes me or not? no, not likely. now if wes called me out, or njflex, or someone i know and respect- i'd be more apt to 'prove it'. but to you, corky? not looking like today is your day. tomorrow doesnt look good either. i'd suggest you just move on. nobody cares what you think. buh-bye.

No proof.
Claims dismissed!

Next!

::)

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: August 07, 2012, 10:39:13 PM »
so i got a pm from a member asking me to outline my diet. so i itemised everything i ate today

1/2 pound lean ground beef with 2 small white potatoes post workout (i train fasted)
1 whole pineapple
1 pound red grapes

now, im not following a diet here, these are actually the foods i felt like eating. if i wanted pizza instead of eggs and potato i would have had it. i just wanted eggs and potato for some odd reason. i actually like it. i also said in the pm, i have been hungry for about 9 days now- my appetite has increased dramatically for some reason- my drug intake and training has remained the same. for about 4 weeks before that, i was eating maybe 2-3 times a day. using the same compounds training the same way- i just wasnt hungry. i think the body goes thru very definitive growth phases- i dont think he body grows constantly all the time, despite the stresses we put on it, and chemicals we take to make it grow. i think it actually takes a break from 'growing', and thus the decrease in demad for calories. then when it is ready to grow, the appetite increases to allow for the cals necessary to facilitate this.

im sure you've all experienced blocks of time when you just had no appetite, and the blocks when you couldnt eat enough- and in my case it seems to very cyclical. you thought when you werent hungry you might have been over training maybe. or maybe your body was taking a break from growing. listen to your body- give it the cals it wants when it wants them, and dont give them when it doesnt. it will tell you what it wants. when you use a traditional bbing diet forcing yourself to eat every 2 hours no wonder so many guys who trains seriously get fat- myself included- the body didnt need or want the cals your forcing into it. and then the starve themselves when they are hungry cause they are afraid to go past their 'calorie ceiling'- guys who compete- when your appetite was highest ever notice thats also when you got the flattest and stringiest and weakest when following your prep? fuck man, it isnt coincidence. i only just reaiised this just now as i was typing.

i went thru all that. no wonder i got so flat and stringy during my preps when i was starving- and no wonder i had a hard time losing that little bit of stubborn baby fat when i was forcing food into myself my body didnt want.

so for all you assholes (yes dklent im talking to you) instead of sitting running your cockpocket about 'proof', do yourself a service and try what i just outlined for a month. do 20 min of treadmill work post workout at 4mph on a 6.5% incline. then come back here and fucking apologise to the mighty 'no one' and TA and thank us for changing your miserable lives for the better.

You are a fatass...Why would I follow your fatass diet???

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: August 07, 2012, 10:48:51 PM »

1 whole pineapple
1 pound red grapes

You are such a fucking liar...Just from what you listed...I didn't even add everything...You consumed over 7,000 calories and nearly 300 grams of protein...

...not even including the fucking sodium and fat content that you consumed.

Yet you "look better than you ever have"?

This is a TROLL people....Don't feed him...He is already a gluttonous fatass.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2012, 12:30:13 AM »
dickbent the rookie arguing with himself in this thread
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #94 on: August 08, 2012, 12:40:11 AM »
Dick Lint soon to be owned into oblivion.........I see it coming!   ;D

chess315

« Reply #95 on: August 08, 2012, 01:26:50 AM »

1 whole pineapple
1 pound red grapes

I am not a bodybuilder and hate to say it it is my belief you can look good but on such a diet but in all honesty a diet like that or one i eat is a pretty clean diet in the scheme of things. Nutrient dense foods with a few doughnuts or chips added and bread or potatoes instead of rice or oatmeal just isnt going to make much differce.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: August 08, 2012, 01:30:11 AM »

looooooooool

no no, most we use, and this isnt for steaks because steaks are the easiest things to cook in the world and if u need a thermometer you are fired in my kitchen, but the most we use is a little paper clip looking thing that we put into the meat and then we put it on the back of our hand to see if it's warm, this is for roasts that are harder to judge than steaks

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #97 on: August 08, 2012, 04:14:50 AM »
This post reminds me I need to repoint the cement on my front wall this weekend, thanks.

If you live in an older place, make sure you don't put a portland mix into a lime mortar wall.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: August 08, 2012, 04:22:16 AM »
It's basic physics, calories are calories duh. The opposite would be like saying 500 BHP in a Dodge, is not still 500 BHP in a Ferrari. It's 500BHP in both cases. It's a standard measurement just the same as all other standard measurements.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #99 on: August 08, 2012, 04:36:04 AM »
Meeting caloric requirements does not equate to meeting nutritional requirements.  Staying within caloric limits isn't a licence to subsist on doughnuts.

Neither is a 'bodybuilding diet' necessarily healthy.  It could mean so many things (keto, low fat, no veg?) it's impossible to discuss.  I don't put much stock in people listing 'Meals 1-6' though.  Is that Mon-Sun without any variation?