Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS - Atlanta Middle School Shooting  (Read 15344 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Atlanta Middle School Shooting
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2013, 06:19:57 PM »
Now is the time.

How many more children need to be shot?

F Obama - shit be upon him 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2013, 06:21:07 PM »
Guns don't hurt people alone , Adam Lanza used a Bushmaster AR15 to murder 20 children at Sandy Hook , How many people have been killed with that Bushmaster since he killed himself? None.
3 days after the Sandy Hook Shooting in Oregon Jacob Roberts used an AR-15 to terrorize the local mall and kill two people and injure one other.  Just over a week after Sandy Hook, William Spengler murdered two people and injured another two with a Bushmaster Rifle.  These two incidents wee within a week after Sandy Hook, I am use of you look you will easily find some more considering how many people are murdered in America every day.
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2013, 06:23:54 PM »
3 days after the Sandy Hook Shooting in Oregon Jacob Roberts used an AR-15 to terrorize the local mall and kill two people and injure one other.  Just over a week after Sandy Hook, William Spengler murdered two people and injured another two with a Bushmaster Rifle.  These tow incidenrs wre within a week after Sandy Hook, I am use of you look you will easily find some more.

Good - Long Live the AR15 

I love my Bushmaster .223 - hopefully some leftist tyrant comes to get it 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2013, 06:24:26 PM »

Good - Long Live the AR15 

I love my Bushmaster .223 - hopefully some leftist tyrant comes to get it 
Hopefully !
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2013, 06:32:32 PM »
3 days after the Sandy Hook Shooting in Oregon Jacob Roberts used an AR-15 to terrorize the local mall and kill two people and injure one other.  Just over a week after Sandy Hook, William Spengler murdered two people and injured another two with a Bushmaster Rifle.  These tow incidents wee within a week after Sandy Hook, I am use of you look you will easily find some more considering how many people are murdered in America every day.
His point was that the weapon is worthless without the psycho to operate it. His bushmaster has killed exactly ZERO people since sandy hook.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2013, 06:56:38 PM »
His point was that the weapon is worthless without the psycho to operate it. His bushmaster has killed exactly ZERO people since sandy hook.
That's nice to know, unfortunately other people also own Bushmasters, like the people who used them to shoot other people.  My car has never killed anybody, but I don't pretend other people aren't killed by them and that their should be little to no regulation on cars to encourage security and safety.
V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2013, 07:07:44 PM »
3 days after the Sandy Hook Shooting in Oregon Jacob Roberts used an AR-15 to terrorize the local mall and kill two people and injure one other.  Just over a week after Sandy Hook, William Spengler murdered two people and injured another two with a Bushmaster Rifle.  These tow incidents wee within a week after Sandy Hook, I am use of you look you will easily find some more considering how many people are murdered in America every day.

E-Kul, why do you care about america so much?
X

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2013, 07:13:07 PM »
he will never answer this.. his obsession is pathetic. You never once hear Americans here telling E-KUL how shitty ass Australia should be ran, but E-Kul is all about telling us how America should be ran.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2013, 07:19:53 PM »
I don't particularly care about America, my concern has always been with special interest groups who hijack society and hold them hostage with their sick agendas, this wouldn't be so bad if innocent people weren't being murdered due to their special interests, but that's not the case.  In Australia, we have been fortunate to keep these special interest groups at bay, but one has to remain vigilant against these tyrants, they are not comprised of normal individuals and holding them at bay is an ongoing quest!  And unfortunately, here in Australia, they follow the lead of these sick American special interest groups, using all the same propaganda and lies, it just doesn't have the same impact because the average Australian punter is more enlightened than the American equivalent.  
V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2013, 10:55:07 AM »

Has nothing to do with what I typed. And it's extremely rare these rifles are used in murders.

Millions and Millions of AR15s in public hands and three cases of them being used and people act like it's the rule and not the exception.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2013, 10:57:35 AM »
That's nice to know, unfortunately other people also own Bushmasters, like the people who used them to shoot other people.  My car has never killed anybody, but I don't pretend other people aren't killed by them and that their should be little to no regulation on cars to encourage security and safety.

There are regulations and plenty of them. Your analogy is worthless.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2013, 11:00:30 AM »
There are regulations and plenty of them. Your analogy is worthless.
Yeah, but the Gun regulations are not working! Time for a rethink!
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2013, 11:01:27 AM »
Exactly, most gun crimes in the United States are criminals shooting criminals.

Gun violence is still a rarity here.

No one is killed by "Assault Weapons", the talk of banning them is ludicrous.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2013, 11:03:09 AM »
I don't particularly care about America, my concern has always been with special interest groups who hijack society and hold them hostage with their sick agendas, this wouldn't be so bad if innocent people weren't being murdered due to their special interests, but that's not the case.  In Australia, we have been fortunate to keep these special interest groups at bay, but one has to remain vigilant against these tyrants, they are not comprised of normal individuals and holding them at bay is an ongoing quest!  And unfortunately, here in Australia, they follow the lead of these sick American special interest groups, using all the same propaganda and lies, it just doesn't have the same impact because the average Australian punter is more enlightened than the American equivalent.  

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2013, 11:04:03 AM »
Exactly, most gun crimes in the United States are criminals shooting criminals.

Gun violence is still a rarity here.

No one is killed by "Assault Weapons", the talk of banning them is ludicrous.

white on white gun violence is very close to other countries' crime rates with extreme gun laws

That should tell you something

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2013, 11:04:06 AM »
 :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2013, 11:08:43 AM »

I don't particularly care about America, my concern has always been with special interest groups who hijack society and hold them hostage with their sick agendas, this wouldn't be so bad if innocent people weren't being murdered due to their special interests, but that's not the case.

BULL-FUCKING-SHIT you're obsessed with America and guns. And the fucking irony of you claiming to hate special interest groups and holding people hostage with their agendas , and you have not uttered ONE FUCKING WORD about the anti-gun special interest group who is attempting to usurp the Constitution of the United Sates

you LOVE special interest groups when they spout your warp political ideology especially seeing you don't even reside in this country. And stop acting like you care one iota about any of the murdered children you already said you don't. You have a fear of Pitbulls because you were attacked , that I could get but your irrational fear of guns is based on your warped perception of what you think others need or deserve. And it's based off of nothing other than lies repeated by the anti-gun special interest group.

In Australia, we have been fortunate to keep these special interest groups at bay, but one has to remain vigilant against these tyrants, they are not comprised of normal individuals and holding them at bay is an ongoing quest!

This isn't Australia , our problems are wholly unique. Your ' solution ' is not our solution. The only tyrants are the ones demanding you turn in your guns like in your country.

And unfortunately, here in Australia, they follow the lead of these sick American special interest groups, using all the same propaganda and lies, it just doesn't have the same impact because the average Australian punter is more enlightened than the American equivalent.  

The average Australia is a fucking idiot compare to the average American when you consider they turned in their guns like sheep , because some anti-gun politician decided you and your guns may be a murderer in the near future.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2013, 11:09:49 AM »
BULL-FUCKING-SHIT you're obsessed with America and guns. And the fucking irony of you claiming to hate special interest groups and holding people hostage with their agendas , and you have not uttered ONE FUCKING WORD about the anti-gun special interest group who is attempting to usurp the Constitution of the United Sates

x10000000

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2013, 11:10:29 AM »
white on white gun violence is very close to other countries' crime rates with extreme gun laws

That should tell you something

It does tell me something...  :-X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2013, 11:11:45 AM »

Yes - that if we leave things alone - things will sort themselves out fine - the riff raff will off each other 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2013, 11:14:55 AM »
:)
You oughta remove that "Planned Parenthood" nonsense out of your pictures.  Do you really want to pay for someone else`s Welfare Babies?  Let them get abortions.  Abortions should NEVER be restricted to anyone.  Furthermore, a fetus is not a person.

Consider removing that image.  Unless you want to help carry the umbrella for the Pro-Life morons.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2013, 11:16:07 AM »
I always laugh when people try to compare finland to the united states or something when comparing gun violence...... lets just say they don't have our wonderful diverse culture, something so many people seem to neglect as to the main reason to such high violent crime rate.

Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire the three whitest states in america

GUESS WHO HAS THE THREE LOWEST CRIME RATES???

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2013, 11:17:44 AM »
and you have not uttered ONE FUCKING WORD about the anti-gun special interest group who is attempting to usurp the Constitution of the United Sates

Another emotional meltdown by a crazy gun nutter who is obsessed with Guns.  The simple fact is, a citizen has a universal human right to safety and security, you think you are ensuring that by owning a gun when in fact you are multiplying the risk factor ten fold, the more guns in the community, the more people will be injured and killed by guns, this is simple fact and mathematics, you can dance around it all night with your clichés, lies and propaganda, but it is the truth.  In a civilised society, A gun nutters desire to own a gun, when participated in by millions of people, increases the chances of both you and I being the victim of gun crime, not lessens it.

And a group dedicated to upholding the Universal Human Right to Safety and Security is not a special Interest group, they are merely attempting to enforce their rights as a human being.  I don't see anywhere in the The Universal Declaration of Human Rights about the right for citizens to bear arms, and for me The Universal Declaration of Human Rights trumps any Nutjob constitution written by some slave traders to keep the Negroes in line.
V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2013, 11:17:52 AM »
Abortion alone cuts down on more gun violence than any single measure ever implemented.  More Abortions, less gun violence and violence in the future.  How could anybody be against this?  Plus its less strain on all economic and resource systems.

Anyone who is Pro-Life should have to pay for the Unwanted Babies and Pregnancies to term and give the Pro-Choice the option out of paying any of it.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2013, 11:18:41 AM »
I always laugh when people try to compare finland to the united states or something when comparing gun violence...... lets just say they don't have our wonderful diverse culture, something so many people seem to neglect as to the main reason to such high violent crime rate.

Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire the three whitest states in america

GUESS WHO HAS THE THREE LOWEST CRIME RATES???

Dead on, but for some reason (that I cannot for the life of me understand) even though this is a completely obvious fact, you're not allowed to talk about it.