Author Topic: Anyone want to give me a diet/exercise plan?  (Read 2781 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Anyone want to give me a diet/exercise plan?
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2014, 06:35:24 AM »
Not bitter. I just don't like guys taking credit for there drug bodies like they would look like that off. Every drug taker acts like they know something about training but one year off they would be embarrassed to tell anyone about training. It's just rationalization thinking you earned your drug physique. That's why when non lifters ask a steroid guy if they use they always deny. 

lots of generalisation in this post

it still takes dedication to look good on drugs or not

why shouldnt they take credit for being in shape

and if drugs can give you an advantage why wouldnt  you use them  ???
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2014, 06:45:44 AM »
Not bitter. I just don't like guys taking credit for there drug bodies like they would look like that off. Every drug taker acts like they know something about training but one year off they would be embarrassed to tell anyone about training. It's just rationalization thinking you earned your drug physique. That's why when non lifters ask a steroid guy if they use they always deny. 

They deny because all non-lifters attribute everything they have achieved is down to steroids, a bit like you are doing in this thread.
Its because they are ignorant fucks who think nipping to the fridge when the commercials are on is exercise.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2014, 06:48:59 AM »
lots of generalisation in this post

it still takes dedication to look good on drugs or not

why shouldnt they take credit for being in shape

and if drugs can give you an advantage why wouldnt  you use them  ???

x2

I can count nearly 10 people i know personally that have used gear loads of times and dont even look like they ever touched a weight.

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2014, 06:55:22 AM »
Because I want to make more money, and it is easy to eat shit on the go, or get caught up in work or get busy on another project.  I too work from 6-10 sometimes, but my job doesn't require me to be in, or near a gym, so it can be difficult.  Your argument though, is valid, as we all make time to do what is important.  Sometimes there is just not enough time in a day. :-\

You can get great results training 2 or 3 days a week. Train both weekend days and one evening a week if that's all you can fit in.

I always think of pro-wrestlers when people say they have no time to train. Say what you will about them, but they are on the road well over 300 days a year, perform several evenings a week, don't have access to "clean" foods, don't get much sleep, are constantly injured/beat up - yet they still make their training happen and usually have great physiques/strength

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2014, 08:01:28 AM »
Thanks for the advice oldtimer, and Soul Crusher, thanks for the PM. I will print that out Monday and see where it takes me. It was long and I wasn't in front of a computer so I didn't read everything, but it looked pretty concise and you turned yourself around, so hopefully I can drop twenty or so pounds. Anyone else that gave advice, thanks.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2014, 08:03:11 AM »
You've been training and visiting a bodybuilding forum for years and you still need advice on how to train and diet?

::)

;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2014, 08:10:32 AM »
A real one, not jump off a bridge, protein straight from the tap etc. I need a real one. I'm 6'4 and 240lbs but seem to be getting softer, I'd say 18% BF. I'm getting gross. I need some direction, as I am very busy, and when I go to the gym, which is about ten times this year, I generally meander. If it works, I will post progress pics and will adhere to the diet.

Sure, eat healthier and not so much you fat fuck!

...hope this helps :)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2014, 08:20:15 AM »
Eat heavy.

Lift heavy.

No roids.