Author Topic: When will Americans realize what is happening?  (Read 8030 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: When will Americans realize what is happening?
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2007, 05:36:10 PM »
Correct.  There was no 911, because that was "an inside job."  Muslims didn't hate us before we invaded Iraq.  Iranians didn't burn American flags in the streets and teach their children that America is the devil.  The entire Middle East loved us before we liberated Kuwait (which we only did to steal their oil).  Saudi Arabians loved us before we prevented Saddam from invading their country, and they didn't supply a majority of the ALLEGED 911 terrorists.  Where have you been? 

hahahaha, Iranians end their prayers with "Death to America". This was before 9/11. These arabs are so fucked in the head it's pathetic. Just further proof they have no business existing on this planet.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2007, 05:37:05 PM »
I agree.  We didn't create terrorists by invading Iraq.  They spent years planning the 911 attack, long before we took Saddam down.  They will always hate us.  The contention that we are now hated by the world because of Iraq is ridiculous.  Much of the Muslim world always has and always will despise the U.S.

Keep in mind that you have America haters on this board, so you have to keep their comments in context.      

Thanks, BB.  Islam is a relgion stuck in 799 A.D. - until it gets a contemporary angle, you'll find Islamicists won't gel with today's world.  We're in trouble, and have been long before Bush Jnr. or Snr. came along
Thread Killer

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2007, 05:37:21 PM »
Them burning flags is enough to start an all out war? We've got two carriers over there and we've conducted special forces operation inside their country. WE'RE OPENLY PUSHING FOR WAR.

The real war on terror would be carpet bombing saudia arabia and pakistan. But no, we go to Iraq and eventually we'll be in Iran.

No.  Not at all.  I'm talking about the images I remember from my childhood of Iranians burning American flags and teaching their kids to hate America.  I vividly remember clips of Iranian kids chanting "death to America!" back in the 80s.  It continues to this day.  Their hatred didn't suddenly originate in 2002.  It has been around for decades.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2007, 05:38:01 PM »
aw, jag.

i used to sleep til 10 every day, when I just woke up on my own.  Was so nice.

now it's 7 am, 7 days a week with the baby.  Even when the band plays and i'm home at 4 am.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2007, 05:39:38 PM »
No.  Not at all.  I'm talking about the images I remember from my childhood of Iranians burning American flags and teaching their kids to hate America.  I vividly remember clips of Iranian kids chanting "death to America!" back in the 80s.  It continues to this day.  Their hatred didn't suddenly originate in 2002.  It has been around for decades.  

Islam is at odds with our way of life, BB.
Thread Killer

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2007, 05:42:10 PM »
Going into Iran would be a bigger mistake than Iraq.

At least in Iraq there is a certain percentage of the population that want us there.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2007, 05:43:00 PM »

At least in Iraq there is a certain percentage of the population that want us there.

Does Iran pose a threat to The US and its allies, Ozmo?
Thread Killer

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2007, 05:43:13 PM »
Islam is at odds with our way of life, BB.

This is true.  I was talking to someone the other day who has spent a lot of time in the Middle East and he said that very thing.  They really do hate us.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2007, 05:43:54 PM »

I don't think we'll invade Iran.  No boots on the ground anyway. 

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2007, 05:45:23 PM »
This is true.  I was talking to someone the other day who has spent a lot of time in the Middle East and he said that very thing.  They really do hate us.  

Can I recommend Mark Steyn's best selling book America Alone to you?  It's a brilliant record of the sort of trouble the world faces from Islam right now.
Thread Killer

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2007, 05:49:56 PM »
Does Iran pose a threat to The US and its allies, Ozmo?

In the last 50 years how many countries, based on having offensive capabilities, and ga eneral dislike for the USA, could have been classified as a threat? 

How many of those did we invade?

How did those invasions turn out?

How did not invading turn out with the remaining countries?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2007, 05:51:02 PM »
No.  Do elaborate, CJ.

Mossadeg was a democratically elected president of Iran that wanted to nationalize his nation's oil industry. Most of the Iranian oil then was controled by the British. What happened? The US and England saw a nation trying to nationalize its own oil as a problem, so they ended up bribing the Shah and helped to plan a coup. Mossadeg was overthrown and the murderous Shah was put in power. The Shah terrorized his own people with secret police and was eventually overthrown in the Islamic revolution.

My point is that Mossadeg, who was an nationalist, was democrtically elected. All he wanted to do was nationalize his own country's oil industry, but I guess this didn't fit well with the west.

Do you see now that WE helped to create the current Iran? What? Do you honestly think they hate us because of our civil liberties? If so, then you're delusional and need some help. We've been meddling in their affairs for so long, so how can you expect any sort of contempt from them?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Mossadegh

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB126/index.htm

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2007, 05:51:37 PM »
Can I recommend Mark Steyn's best selling book America Alone to you?  It's a brilliant record of the sort of trouble the world faces from Islam right now.

Absolutely.  It's on my list.  Thanks.  It will probably take me a good month to finish Helter Skelter, but I'll order America Alone (and read it).  Thanks for the recommendation.  

I'm a total book worm (as are my kids).  I'm moving into another office and the very sweet employee who is in charge of the move was very concerned about my book collection (the new office doesn't have enough shelve space).  She's going to have shelves installed to accommodate me.   :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2007, 05:52:54 PM »
I don't think we'll invade Iran.  No boots on the ground anyway. 

I hope not.

That will be a disaster unless the entire country is fully committed but more importantly:  motivated

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2007, 05:53:26 PM »
I hope not.

That will be a disaster unless the entire country is fully committed but more importantly:  motivated

It would be a disaster in either event.  :'(
w

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2007, 05:53:34 PM »
Mossadeg was a democratically elected president of Iran that wanted to nationalize his nation's oil industry. Most of the Iranian oil then was controled by the British. What happened? The US and England saw a nation trying to nationalize its own oil as a problem, so they ended up bribing the Shah and helped to plan a coup. Mossadeg was overthrown and the murderous Shah was put in power. The Shah terrorized his own people with secret police and was eventually overthrown in the Islamic revolution.

My point is that Mossadeg, who was an nationalist, was democrtically elected. All he wanted to do was nationalize his own country's oil industry, but I guess this didn't fit well with the west.

Do you see now that WE helped to create the current Iran? What? Do you honestly think they hate us because of our civil liberties? If so, then you're delusional and need some help. We've been meddling in their affairs for so long, so how can you expect any sort of contempt from them?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Mossadegh

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB126/index.htm

Hmm.  Start a new thread if you'd like me to look deeper at this, as it's quite interesting, and I'd like to test its truth.

And yes, they hate us because Islam compels them to despise (and in some cases, kill) those who do not submit to Islam.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2007, 05:54:51 PM »
Bruce, I would love to recommend Webster Tarpley's "911 Synthetic Truth" to you.  I would pay for a copy for you if you wish.  

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2007, 05:54:56 PM »
It would be a disaster in either event.  :'(
Hmmm..bombing them back to the stone age will do the job.  Then NK then an insurgency into Venezuela and the world will be just right. 
Squishy face retard

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2007, 06:02:08 PM »
Hmmm..bombing them back to the stone age will do the job.  Then NK then an insurgency into Venezuela and the world will be just right. 

yeah,  that makes alot of sense:  kill children, women, elderly, innocent men, and call yourself civilized while accusing them of being barbaric which they are.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2007, 06:05:10 PM »
yeah,  that makes alot of sense:  kill children, women, elderly, innocent men, and call yourself civilized while accusing them of being barbaric which they are.
No.  Bomb their major infrastructures that support nuclear weapons and any other things that may be deemed a threat.  Read the post, not what you want to see.
Squishy face retard

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2007, 06:09:03 PM »
Bruce, I would love to recommend Webster Tarpley's "911 Synthetic Truth" to you.  I would pay for a copy for you if you wish.  

Deal!
Thread Killer

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2007, 12:49:19 AM »
Maybe you have read this before, but it is really good.
And true!

AMERICA NEEDS TO WAKE UP!

America needs to "Get out of Bed" and act decisively now. America has been changed forever. We have to be ready to pay the price and make the sacrifice to ensure our way of life continues. We cannot afford to keep hitting the snooze button again and again and roll over and go back to sleep.

So very true, ...America DOES INDEED NEED TO WAKE UP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAjVHtSO_As&NR
w

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2007, 05:22:18 AM »

After the attack on Pearl Harbor, Admiral Yamamoto said "...it seems all we have done is awakened a sleeping giant."

Didn't the great Japanese Admiral realize Pearl harbor was a conspiracy? ;)
The House that Ruth built

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2007, 07:32:49 AM »

Didn't the great Japanese Admiral realize Pearl harbor was a conspiracy? ;)

Apparently not.   :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2007, 02:04:34 PM »
No.  Bomb their major infrastructures that support nuclear weapons and any other things that may be deemed a threat.  Read the post, not what you want to see.

Oh so that's what "bombing them to the stone age" means..................   ::)