Author Topic: president of iran  (Read 9578 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: president of iran
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2006, 01:24:46 PM »
lmao..did your girl f**k a muslim dood or something..now a plain sound bitter...

Bitter? My last post was supposed to be comical ???
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2006, 01:27:18 PM »
Do these clubs have a Falahfel happy hour?  I love those things!

lol no..they r regular clubs..tekno..house..hip crap..etc..of the top of my head famous DC clubs arab owned..

Divas...Club VIP...cellar...club red..the 18 st lounge( saw mathew machonoway sp? in there once ) ...bar/club dragonfly...zuza lounge...the blue room...the most famous strip joint in g-town is part greek part arab owned..i frget the fucking name..night shift..no no..thats b-more..fuck i forget.. (i know cause someone i dated..her uncle owned it..hense i ws forbidden from entering >:( )

its only when u r in the vip room when the arab hits ya..its mostly arabic music....meh
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2006, 01:28:01 PM »
Bitter? My last post was supposed to be comical ???

u happen to sound bitter a lot bro... :-\
\

carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2006, 01:30:54 PM »
u happen to sound bitter a lot bro... :-\
\

hmm ???

Oh well.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2006, 05:16:22 PM »
correct..by that definition...Israel is a terrorist state :)

hez ws just looking for high level terrorist israeli officials..too bad they were hiding in civillian colonies...

2 can play this game :)

no, toxic, you are wrong.  Israel has never fired a missile indiscriminantly into civilian areas.  First off, one reason HEZ does that is because their missiles are very inaccurate so their best bet is to just shoot them into the middle of a city to kill infidels.  They would not be able to hit a military target if they tried with any success rate. 

As for Israel,  they have dropped numerous pamphlets warning citizens to leave areas that are going to be under attack.  HEZ, and many other pathetic muslim groups, set up their ammo depots and military installations in heavily populated areas on purpose.  If Israeli holds back on completely lighting the place up, than that is reason enough.   Of course, an added plus, if civilians die- just more that they can parade on the news to try and get support when they are losing the battle they started.  They could care less about the civilians dying.  Thos who are pulling the strings behind this give two shits about some poor ignorant muslim blowing himself up.  YOu notice none of the preachers ever try and become martyrs themselves.

Stations lilke Al-Jazeera (and CNN) show repeated images of bombed apt buildings in Lebanon and worse.  They realize that this is not such a bad thing to HEZ, and is in fact part of their plan to make Israel (and by association) and USA look bad and evil. Because, every ill in the middle east is a result of zionist israel and its supporters in the USA.

The rampant illiteracy, poverty, oppression of women, barbaric laws-hell, just being stuck in the 7th century in general.  How dare outside forces try to enlighten these people and their "peaceful" religion?  Hell, some country i never heard of prints a cartoon in a newspaper i can't read and goddamn it lets go burn some embassies (of countries who give us billions of aid) and chant death to america (even though they have nothing to do with it). 

Hey jaguar, go move to one of these muslim countries.   Try to wear what you wear around your town.  YOu would get gangraped and then beaten and left to die as an example.  They could care less what you have to say, in fact the very notion that anything you (as a woman)say would be of value or something they need/want to hear would be so outrageous they would make your death even slower and more cruel.

The dumb are always intrigued by the drum.  In this case it is the liberal holier than thou-hate our culture-its all our fault beat that is the loudest. 

Anyway, I could give two shits about israel. But if i was them, i would flatten the F out of the whole goddamn lebanon area.  Enough is enough.
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2006, 05:17:56 PM »
my rant of the day
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2006, 05:23:33 PM »
hez should burn, i agree.

but even many neutral parties agreed that the way ISR detroyed Leb infrastructure was excessive.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2006, 05:28:08 PM »
hez should burn, i agree.

but even many neutral parties agreed that the way ISR detroyed Leb infrastructure was excessive.

Thank god at least some people have objectivity. 

What about the thousands of Cluster Bombs?  I suppose that will never be viewed as attacks agaisnt civilians.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2006, 03:39:58 AM »
no, toxic, you are wrong.  Israel has never fired a missile indiscriminantly into civilian areas.

{LOL}
Well you certainly got that right. They didn't send indiscriminate missiles in,
...they sent carefully targeted cluster bombs into civilian neighbourhoods.

As for Israel,  they have dropped numerous pamphlets warning citizens to leave areas that are going to be under attack.  HEZ, and many other pathetic muslim groups, set up their ammo depots and military installations in heavily populated areas on purpose.

Ya, I realized they warned them to get out, but with the roads & bridges bombed to smithereens, how were they supposed to?  ::) And for a group that got all their ammo depots blown to smithereens, ...they sure had a lot of rockets to keep firing back.

Hey jaguar, go move to one of these muslim countries.   Try to wear what you wear around your town.  YOu would get gangraped and then beaten and left to die as an example.

Kinda like Getbig? {lol}   :D
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2006, 04:18:51 AM »
Kinda like Getbig? {lol}   :D

You laugh, but why don't you prove yourself and do it?

Libbys : ALL FUCKING TALK...

You are by far the most opinionated fuckwhit I have come across.
الاسلام هو شيطانية