Author Topic: USA listens to devil's whispers, wants to ruin world  (Read 15704 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: USA listens to devil's whispers, wants to ruin world
« Reply #150 on: February 24, 2013, 09:14:33 PM »
fucking Canadians... Can we just ban them all?  Even when they have a good point they go about making it in such an annoying way that they make Americans who agree unwilling to point out the same problems.

Seriously, I'm ready to ban Canada from this forum lol ;D  arrogant shitbags the lot of them.

This is the same twat of a woman who showed up to the "buy gold" party when it was already $1500+/ounce and then started talking like she was aware of it all along and knew more than anyone else.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: February 24, 2013, 09:17:26 PM »
ROTFLMAO!!!
Look psycho...  We are doing fine on our own pointing out problems with the fed and everything else.  Having some arrogant wannabe actor from Canada make annoying posts on it all certainly doesn't help.  It hurts.  Go Away.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #152 on: February 24, 2013, 09:26:18 PM »
Look psycho...  We are doing fine on our own pointing out problems with the fed and everything else.  Having some arrogant wannabe actor from Canada make annoying posts on it all certainly doesn't help.  It hurts.  Go Away.

Need I remind you all the rules Hugo... no ad hominem

-----------

Not allowed: "Abusive Ad-Hominem", meaning: No insults, name calling, or personal attacks (personal meaning at other posters) what so ever or Blatant baiting/bagering to get a angry response

Failure to follow the above rule will lead to a ban.

------------

I personally think it would be hilarious if Ron issued a temporary ban against a Mod who can't even follow the rules on a board he is charged with moderating. Look how quickly you bring down the tone of the dialogue with others following your poor example. Tsk tsk

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=323616.0
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #153 on: February 24, 2013, 09:30:15 PM »
I will support him because he speaks the truth. just because one is inadequate at articulating what the truth is, does not mean he can't recognize it when he sees it.

How are these for facts?

fear propaganda blabber.  I won't dignify the dribble for the ignorant by showing that most if not all of what you posted is NOTHING but ignorant fear propaganda.  NOTHING has changed for me in the last ten years.  ALL my freedoms i have enjoyed are still there except for warrant less wiretaps and the NDAA which is outside the USA. 

PS:  you support him because no one else here does.  You are routinely crushed here sweety pie. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: February 24, 2013, 09:33:17 PM »
My original point is PIP, on the demise part, is that we hear this every decade.  

Our country has a knack of correcting its self.  Its news sensationalism, its been a good seller since TV started.

Can anyone here make a reasonable case with out spamming VIDs or articles or cheap arguments?

Guess i should have added cheap ass graphics/images.

Is there anyone who can actually make a legit argument?

Or are all you American haters just mentally challenged?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: February 24, 2013, 09:46:16 PM »
Guess i should have added cheap ass graphics/images.

Is there anyone who can actually make a legit argument?

There are plenty of people capable of doing it, ...the question is NOT whether they are capable,
...it's a question of "Are they willing to?" Sometimes it's simply quicker to post a pic.
It is after all worth a thousand words. Especially with people screaming for cliff notes.

Y'all really need to make up your minds.

Or are all you American haters just mentally challenged?

You might be onto something. Their refusal to read posts on the subject, their penchant for attacking those who would point out their predicament, coupled with their willingness to go along with the steady erosion of their rights must mean something. Wouldn't you agree?
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: February 24, 2013, 10:04:26 PM »
fear propaganda blabber.  I won't dignify the dribble for the ignorant by showing that most if not all of what you posted is NOTHING but ignorant fear propaganda.  NOTHING has changed for me in the last ten years.  ALL my freedoms i have enjoyed are still there except for warrant less wiretaps and the NDAA which is outside the USA. 

PS:  you support him because no one else here does.  You are routinely crushed here sweety pie. 

Is this a case of selective amnesia, ...or simply a massive state of denial?

How can you say that nothing has changed for you in the last 10 yrs?

Were you subject to being felt up by the TSA in 2002? If not, that is a change.

Were you required to have a passport in order to re-enter the USA when travelling between the USA & Canada in 2002? If not, that is a change.

Did you have a US$ equal to a CDN$ in 2002? If not that is a change.

Did you believe an invasion of Iraq was necessary to safeguard the USA from Iraqi WMD?
Do you now think that entering into a needless war that has injured, maimed, and killed countless innocents, resulted in the deaths of countless of America's bravest, decimated your treasury, and saddled the American tax payer and his children & grandchildren with an unpayable debt may not have been the wisest course of action? Then that is a change.

Did you have the right to own a Bushmaster AR15 in 2002?
Do you still have that right? If not, that is a change.

OzmO, Are these facts, ...or do you consider the above points nothing more than mere fear propaganda? 
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: February 24, 2013, 10:14:39 PM »
Need I remind you all the rules Hugo... no ad hominem

-----------

Not allowed: "Abusive Ad-Hominem", meaning: No insults, name calling, or personal attacks (personal meaning at other posters) what so ever or Blatant baiting/bagering to get a angry response

Failure to follow the above rule will lead to a ban.

------------

I personally think it would be hilarious if Ron issued a temporary ban against a Mod who can't even follow the rules on a board he is charged with moderating. Look how quickly you bring down the tone of the dialogue with others following your poor example. Tsk tsk

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=323616.0
You should just be thanking me that I've edited out or deleted your selling hints when I see them instead of just freaking banning you after you've been already banned and been warned on it a jillion times. 

As for your Canadian opinion on what's wrong with America--fuck off, we don't give a rats ass what you think. You just hurt the conversation by sticking your arrogant nose in.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: February 24, 2013, 10:15:24 PM »
BTW, this whole thread is shit and needs sent to the dump.  All Canadian crap.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: February 24, 2013, 10:23:44 PM »
BTW, this whole thread is shit and needs sent to the dump.  All Canadian crap.

Awww... did someone turn the heat up on my little snowflake?
You seem to be melting down faster than a snowball in hell?

Ooops... almost forgot, you're in the USA, ...and since the USA is listening to the devil's whispers...
...logic would dictate that the USA is ...well, ...HELL. Either it is HELL, or it is in HELL.

That would most definitely explain the embarrassing meltdown.  :-\
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: February 24, 2013, 10:25:43 PM »
Is this a case of selective amnesia, ...or simply a massive state of denial?

How can you say that nothing has changed for you in the last 10 yrs?

Were you subject to being felt up by the TSA in 2002? If not, that is a change.

Were you required to have a passport in order to re-enter the USA when travelling between the USA & Canada in 2002? If not, that is a change.

Did you have a US$ equal to a CDN$ in 2002? If not that is a change.

Did you believe an invasion of Iraq was necessary to safeguard the USA from Iraqi WMD?
Do you now think that entering into a needless war that has injured, maimed, and killed countless innocents, resulted in the deaths of countless of America's bravest, decimated your treasury, and saddled the American tax payer and his children & grandchildren with an unpayable debt may not have been the wisest course of action? Then that is a change.

Did you have the right to own a Bushmaster AR15 in 2002?
Do you still have that right? If not, that is a change.

OzmO, Are these facts, ...or do you consider the above points nothing more than mere fear propaganda?  

Wow....

Now I am required to show my passport when traveling to Mexico or our northern colony?

Definitely the end of the world, America's demise, tolitarian state etc..

::)

That has got to be the stupidest argument for:  we are losing our rights and it's leading to our demise.

I think an 8 year old could make a better argument.  I mean seriously Jag, is that all you got?  No wonder your arguments only appeal to retards.

PS all that other stuff you finally listed doesn't mean much, we were attacked, changes needed to be made.  And even as I agree Iraq was bullshit, it served notice to the rest of the world:

We can fuck you any time we want.   Deal with it northern colony. And rest of the world, don't fuck with us.  Notice how Syria backed down real quick in 2003?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: February 24, 2013, 10:27:26 PM »
Yeah and it is fear propaganda fit for ignorant retards.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: February 24, 2013, 10:28:14 PM »
Only the dumbest, illiterate, easily manipulated cows would fall for that argument.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: February 24, 2013, 10:38:51 PM »

I'm not reading your essay...but you must realize the absurdity of this first sentence.

WTF?!  :o  Skip, since when is 6 paragraphs (one of which is only 1 sentence long) an essay?

ADHD much?  ::)
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: February 24, 2013, 10:43:49 PM »
WTF?!  :o  Skip, since when is 6 paragraphs (one of which is only 1 sentence long) an essay?

prolly cause its complete BS blabber as usual.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: February 24, 2013, 10:45:25 PM »
Wow....

Now I am required to show my passport when traveling to Mexico or our northern colony?

That has got to be the stupidest argument for:  we are losing our rights and it's leading to our demise.

I think an 8 year old could make a better argument.  I mean seriously Jag, is that all you got?  No wonder your arguments only appeal to retards.

PS all that other stuff you finally listed doesn't mean much, we were attacked, changes needed to be made.  And even as I agree Iraq was bullshit, it served notice to the rest of the world:

We can fuck you any time we want.   Deal with it northern colony. And rest of the world, don't fuck with us.  Notice how Syria backed down real quick in 2003?

This is prolly why you 2 resisted so much listing these things, but instead resorted to vids, deflection, dodging, and stupid memes poster images.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: February 24, 2013, 11:26:06 PM »
Wow....

Now I am required to show my passport when traveling to Mexico or our northern colony?.

we are losing our rights and it's leading to our demise.

Glad you've finally begun to see the light.  ;)

...but that's only if you're able to get a passport. If you owe back taxes, you can forget the ability to travel freely

I am well aware of my audience, ...are you?

Trust me, the rest of the world saw the writing on the wall. it was YOU Americans who let things sail right over your heads as you beat your chests, and jerked yourselves off chanting "We're #1"

You're #1 all right. #1 Debtor nation on the planet.... and in debt to the Communists, ...of all people?
Gotta love the friggin' irony there. The USA, bastion of capitalism is up to it's eyeballs in debt to the Commies.

We can fuck you any time we want.

Your countrymen are so castrated that the only ones getting screwed are Americans themselves.
How does that big Red, White & Blue dick feel as it gets jammed into your asshole everyday?

Deal with it northern colony. And rest of the world, don't fuck with us. 

That's a stupid warning. Who in their right mind would willingly get into bed with a diseased partner.
Your country is riddled with an incurable puss filled S FTD  (fiscally transmitted disease)

Notice how Syria backed down real quick in 2003?

I don't know if you have noticed, but Syria doesn't appear to be backing down lately. If anything, Assad has dug his heals in for the fight. but don't worry. I'm sure your government is willing to supply the rebels with more weapons and money, to destabilize & crumble the Assad government, no matter how much American taxpayers have to shell out for them. Look how well it worked for them in Benghazi. They won't have a problem doubling down in Damascus.

G'night Ozzybooboo  :-*
Sleep Tight,
Don't let the Ben bin Bernanke bugs bite!

And if you have a bad dream, ...just remember your lawmakers can do anything it takes to fix the problems.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: February 24, 2013, 11:47:16 PM »
Glad you've finally begun to see the light.  ;)

...but that's only if you're able to get a passport. If you owe back taxes, you can forget the ability to travel freely

I am well aware of my audience, ...are you?

Trust me, the rest of the world saw the writing on the wall. it was YOU Americans who let things sail right over your heads as you beat your chests, and jerked yourselves off chanting "We're #1"

You're #1 all right. #1 Debtor nation on the planet.... and in debt to the Communists, ...of all people?
Gotta love the friggin' irony there. The USA, bastion of capitalism is up to it's eyeballs in debt to the Commies.

Your countrymen are so castrated that the only ones getting screwed are Americans themselves.
How does that big Red, White & Blue dick feel as it gets jammed into your asshole everyday?

That's a stupid warning. Who in their right mind would willingly get into bed with a diseased partner.
Your country is riddled with an incurable puss filled S FTD  (fiscally transmitted disease)

I don't know if you have noticed, but Syria doesn't appear to be backing down lately. If anything, Assad has dug his heals in for the fight. but don't worry. I'm sure your government is willing to supply the rebels with more weapons and money, to destabilize & crumble the Assad government, no matter how much American taxpayers have to shell out for them. Look how well it worked for them in Benghazi. They won't have a problem doubling down in Damascus.

G'night Ozzybooboo  :-*
Sleep Tight,
Don't let the Ben bin Bernanke bugs bite!

And if you have a bad dream, ...just remember your lawmakers can do anything it takes to fix the problems.

I don't think  the back tax law is in effect, it's only proposed.  And even then if it is, so what?  That will actually get people to settle their tax issues sooner which is better for everyone, including the government  Hardly our demise lol.  Geez you can't even formulate a counter argument as it back fires in your face.

No need to respond to the rest of your blabber, because its so stupid, it's not worth my time as evidence from your latest dumb attempt to construct the argument:  we are losing our rights and it's leading to our demise.

I mean seriously Jag, this is the best you can do?

I expected more.

So far you've failed to make even a junior high school worthy argument.

No wonder you get laughed at here non stop.  You live in a hate filled  fantasy world that only the dumbest people on earth can see.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: February 25, 2013, 12:46:23 AM »

we are losing our rights and it's leading to our demise.

Now you're getting the picture!

The rest of your irrelevant drivel was snipped to get to the crux of things.

G'Night honeybunny  :-*
w

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #169 on: February 25, 2013, 08:33:21 AM »
Why do you insist on being so obtuse?  What I'm paying for is the GOLD itself. The security features are an added bonus thrown in.

Really? So you're not charged a single dime for the cost of the plastic? That seems like a bad business model for whoever makes Karatbars - it's not like they get their plastic for free... Unless, of course, you are paying for the plastic as well as the little bit of gold.

Because gold alloy is NOT currency grade.

There's no such thing as "currency grade" gold, and if you think there is, I challenge you to provide a definition from a reputable source, Karatbars excluded.

I am asserting that it is impossible for someone to tamper with the gold within a karatbar without it being easily & readily noticeable.

Tamper-evidence isn't a huge deal. Tylenol bottles are tamper evident and can hold a lot more gold... But you stated, right here on this forum that "any merchant or store clerk can easily verify that it is a genuine karatbar, and not a fake." That sounds to me like you are asserting that they are impossible to counterfeit. Do you stand behind that claim or do you wish to retract it?

Don't know of a restaurant in Las Vegas at the moment.

There isn't. But let's not despair... What about a car dealer? Or an airline? Or, hell, a casino?

I don't currently as yet have the entire list of establishments within the K-Exchange database.

Why bother consulting some database to find the one place within a thousand square miles that may accept Karatbars when I can just go out to any place I want and hand out my American Express?

In the USA, I am only personally aware of K-Exchanges in the states of Maryland, New York, Florida, Massachusetts, Illinois, Washington, and California.

Fine. Tell me what restaurant I can go to in California and pay with Karatbars. Also, please tell me how I can leave a tip and receive change. Remember, I don't like fiat currencies and since I will be paying with Karatbars I want my change back in Karatbars too.

The lists is however growing everyday in 75+ countries around the world.

Finally, I'll be able to order my morning coffee and pay with gold... in 2074. ::)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #170 on: February 25, 2013, 11:10:05 AM »
I don't doubt that many people misunderstand the value of freedom and democracy.  I get that.  But if a person believes that undefined offenders are presenting a threat that would warrant a trend of rights-removal, and the person views it as full justification for the rights-removal...what can you say?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #171 on: February 25, 2013, 11:13:01 AM »
Haha...I'd like to ask some of these people, if they could envision the re-installment of rights.  lol

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: February 25, 2013, 04:11:00 PM »

meh...nothing personal.  I'm not following your discussion.

I just read the first line where you seem to indicate you're not buying plastic with gold, you're buying gold with plastic.  That just comes off as absurd.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: February 26, 2013, 01:38:45 AM »
Really? So you're not charged a single dime for the cost of the plastic? That seems like a bad business model for whoever makes Karatbars - it's not like they get their plastic for free... Unless, of course, you are paying for the plastic as well as the little bit of gold.

No, what ...if anything is paid, is for the gold. Hardly a bad business model, just indicative of the fact that the company is highly profitable and doesn't feel the need to nickle & dime us with unnecessary & superfluous costs.

Companies, individuals, or entities that choose to go with a private label or branded cards do pay for initial setup & design costs for their cards subject to minimum orders, and receive discounts on each unit until the costs of initial setup is recouped.

There's no such thing as "currency grade" gold, and if you think there is, I challenge you to provide a definition from a reputable source, Karatbars excluded.

If you say so. ::)

Tamper-evidence isn't a huge deal. Tylenol bottles are tamper evident and can hold a lot more gold... But you stated, right here on this forum that "any merchant or store clerk can easily verify that it is a genuine karatbar, and not a fake." That sounds to me like you are asserting that they are impossible to counterfeit. Do you stand behind that claim or do you wish to retract it?

It is what I stated it to be. I don't care "how it sounds to you", and I don't stand behind whatever interpretation you choose to take. I've already stated the purpose & function of the holograms & serial numbers.

There isn't. But let's not despair... What about a car dealer? Or an airline? Or, hell, a casino?

Why bother consulting some database to find the one place within a thousand square miles that may accept Karatbars when I can just go out to any place I want and hand out my American Express?

For the most part, that is what most karatbars owners are doing at the moment. IMO, one would be foolish to spend their karatbars at the moment while cash (paper or digital) is still being accepted. I know personally that if gold is at $1600/oz, and I had to make a $1600 purchase, I would prefer to give $1600 in fiat paper than fork out an ounce worth of karatbars. My karatbars are a hedge against inflation, and if I use those today, ...over the long run when gold does revalue upwards as it is destined to do imo, then that $1600 purchase today becomes essentially a $5,000 purchase if gold goes to $5,000/oz which many experts predict could very well happen.

The purpose of the K-Exchanges is to provide a convenient point of exchange IF one had a need to quickly exchange some of their gold back into cash. ie: If one found themselves in need of a quick $500 or whatever amount, and an ATM wasn't an option (for whatever reason) they could exchange a minimal amount of karatbars for the small amount of cash they needed without having to liquidate an entire ounce. It conveniently allows people to keep more of their gold in gold for as long as possible.

Let me give you a little scenario as an example:

ie: The year is 1978 and gold is $40/oz. You choose to buy a pair of Calvin Klein jeans priced at $40.
The merchant agrees to accept an ounce of gold in exchange.
Fast forward a few years, and gold is now $400/oz. You've essentially paid $400 for your Calvins.

The ability to effect transactions in karatbars is something one should only use quite sparingly imo, and not until you essentially have no choice but to use karatbars.

Here's another scenario:
ie: The year is 1978 and gold is $40/oz. John acquires a 1 oz coin. Susan acquires 31 x 1g Karatbars.
Fast forward a few years, gold is now $400/oz. John & Susan each are in need of a quick $80

John has to liquidate his entire stockpile of gold and gets $320 in rapidly depreciating paper as change.
He has no more gold left and doesn't have enough to buy another ounce. He has to come up with another $80 to even get back into gold.

Susan on the other hand simply liquidated 6 of her 31 karatbars. She still has 25 karatbars of gold left.

By the time John is able to get his hands on another $80 to get back into gold, Gold is now $800/oz

Susan still has 25g of gold, and was able to acquire 3 more grams (1 gram at a time) before gold went to $800

John's total savings in paper are valued at $400 in depreciated paper
Susan's total savings in gold karatbars are valued at ~ $722 in depreciated paper

Even without replenishing the savings, John's savings would be at $320, and Susan's would be valued at $645

Who has retained their purchasing power and stayed ahead of inflation due to the flexibility afforded by Karatbars?

For a business owner, the advantages of being a K-Exchange center are obvious. If paper currency continues to depreciate and lose purchasing power, the benefits for a business owner to be constantly infront of the eyeballs of a growing customer base that continues to retain purchasing power is incalculable. If you're a business with a customer base that has no purchasing power... you're essentially out of business. Who knows, ...there may infact come a time when merchants may actually prefer exchanging something else other than FRN for their goods & services.

Having been shopping in multiple jurisdictions that had depreciating currency values, I can tell you merchants readily & eagerly prefer to exchange their goods & services for something that had far greater purchasing power and held value far better than their usual medium of exchange.

Why are you so concerned with the number of K-Exchanges that may or may not be in Las Vegas anyway? You obviously have no desire to acquire Karatbars, so don't worry if the entire database of Vegas K-Exchanges is not yet published.

Fine. Tell me what restaurant I can go to in California and pay with Karatbars. Also, please tell me how I can leave a tip and receive change. Remember, I don't like fiat currencies and since I will be paying with Karatbars I want my change back in Karatbars too.

Again as I previously stated, I don't have the entire database of k-Exchanges throughout the entire world, and I'm not about to call Germany to request an updated list simply to satisfy the desires of someone who clearly has no interest in acquiring karatbars. If this is something you'd like to know, I suggest you contact the head office in Stuttgart. If you don't want to call to Germany, then perhaps you can wait a few months until everyone is comfortably settled into the new USA office located on Wall Street, 20th floor, and speak with someone there.

Finally, I'll be able to order my morning coffee and pay with gold... in 2074. ::)

Actually our target date is October 2013 for this feature to be fully functional worldwide. :)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: February 26, 2013, 01:40:53 AM »
I don't doubt that many people misunderstand the value of freedom and democracy.  I get that.  But if a person believes that undefined offenders are presenting a threat that would warrant a trend of rights-removal, and the person views it as full justification for the rights-removal...what can you say?

Haha...I'd like to ask some of these people, if they could envision the re-installment of rights.  lol

Jack, this is the fallacy. Governments cannot "re-install" rights because they do not grant them in the first place.

The government does not grant rights. According to the bill of Rights, these rights are God- given, therefore no government can grant them, or take them away.

All the government can do is to either choose to SECURE your rights or choose to DENY them
w