Author Topic: Competing about 6-7 weeks apart  (Read 2995 times)

freakinanimal

• Getbig I
Competing about 6-7 weeks apart
« on: June 13, 2019, 02:41:50 PM »
I'm planning to do a 16 week cycle going into my next show.  Then I have 7 weeks until my next show and don't know what to do AAS-wise.  I'll be on tren and winny the final 6 weeks of the first show and obviously shouldn't stay on it for 13 weeks. What should I cycle for the 7 weeks in between.  My cycle for the first show is as follows:

Weeks 16-13
Dianabol 100 mg/day
Test S 500 mg/week
Deca 500 mg/week

Weeks 12-7
Test E 750 mg/week
Deca 500 mg/week
EQ 600 mg/week

Weeks 6-4
Test E 1000 mg/week
EQ 600 mg/week
Tren 100 mg/EOD
Winny 50 mg/day (oral)

Weeks 3-show
Test P 100 mg EOD
Tren 100 mg EOD
Winny 50 mg/day

Any suggestions by someone with real in the trenches experience would be greatly appreciated.

freakinanimal

• Getbig I
Re: Competing about 6-7 weeks apart
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 08:05:13 AM »
No one has any suggestions at all?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 08:51:25 AM »
No one has any suggestions at all?

My only suggestion is to stop this foolishness.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 04:35:29 AM »
I'm planning to do a 16 week cycle going into my next show.  Then I have 7 weeks until my next show and don't know what to do AAS-wise.  I'll be on tren and winny the final 6 weeks of the first show and obviously shouldn't stay on it for 13 weeks. What should I cycle for the 7 weeks in between.  My cycle for the first show is as follows:

Any suggestions by someone with real in the trenches experience would be greatly appreciated.

Why not continue the tren at least? Winny will fuck up your joints to stay on long, but i dont see why you cant stay on tren.

regarding your cycle, honestly i cant make sense of it, but then again, you do what works for you... Your cycle is in 4 phases, and i'll just calls them Phase 1-4(the 4th phase is the one leading to your show)

1) In phase 1, i dont know why youre taking Test S(im assuming Sustanon), and then in the next phase you switch to test E? I would stay on a test E constant for phase 1-3

2)In phase 1, i dont see why you cant add tren instead of dbols... The problem is people think you either have to go balls to the walls with tren at 75mg EG or nothing... A sustained lower dose tren will do wonders for phase 1-3. Alot of people knock on Tren E, but give it a shot, for phase 1-2 i think adding 150-200mg Tren E weekly will help alot.

3)In phase 2, not sure what the logic behind changing from Test S to Test E is. Also, of all the compounds, interesting to see you picked EQ and Deca

4) in phase 3, not sure why you upped your Test all of a sudden...

5)in phase 3, if i were you, i'dd add Masteron. it'll help with some sides, and i think it will help your overall package. I also dont think its necessary to add winny this early on, but thats me. I would just add winny in phase 4 to help dry you out more

6) Phase 4 looks good,  might need to play with the winny doses. Also, some Mast might might help if your package isnt looking complete

freakinanimal

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2019, 02:22:39 PM »
First of all let me REALLY REALLY thank you for your input.  I'll definitely consider your advice.  What would you do test wise in between the two shows?

My reasoning for using the sus to start is that the prop on it seems to kick of my results faster.  Could be all in my head though.

Thanks again brother.  I really appreciate it.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2019, 10:35:00 PM »

Weeks 16-13
Dianabol 100 mg/day
Test S 500 mg/week
Deca 500 mg/week

Weeks 12-7
Test E 750 mg/week
Deca 500 mg/week
EQ 600 mg/week

Weeks 6-4
Test E 1000 mg/week
EQ 600 mg/week
Tren 100 mg/EOD
Winny 50 mg/day (oral)

Weeks 3-show
Test P 100 mg EOD
Tren 100 mg EOD
Winny 50 mg/day

I hate Deca and EQ.  I much prefer Mast and Primo.