Author Topic: American Gladiator Nitro Inspired Jose Canseco pen Book About Evils of Roids  (Read 996 times)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
American Gladiator Nitro Inspired by Jose Canseco to Write Book About Evils of Steroids - By Millard Baker

Dan Clark, best know as “Nitro” from the original American Gladiator television series, was inspired by Jose Canseco to write an autobiographical book about the evils of anabolic steroids. Nitro claims that his “steroid addiction” led to “a life of pissing blood, smuggling drugs, destroying hotel rooms, getting arrested, growing breasts, and lying bloodied in the street after a vicious fight with his best friend.” Dan Clark tells TMZ he was inspired by Jose Canseco to write a book about the dangers of steroids (”Nitro: I Juiced, Therefore I Am … Pissed at Jose,” October 23, 2008).

The book is called “Gladiator: A True Story of ‘Roids, Rage, and Redemption.”  And the whole reason I wrote this damn book is because I read Canseco’s friggin’ book and it pissed me off, you know. Canseco was telling mother fuckers out there - Canseco was telling people out there - you know, like steroids are good, take steroids. And he’s leading the wrong message. I took steroids for 20 years. I went to the first steroid doctor in America when it was legal. I know what it is and it fucked my body up. It fucked my body up. It ravaged my body. I had roid rage. I was laying in the street fighting with my best friend, and then you got a guy like Jose Canseco telling people ‘oh yeah, I think they will be prescribed for everyone’. He’s an idiot. He’s an idiot. And it’s wrong. [...]

Look, I took steroids for 20 years, it was a love affair and they’re bad. I mean I had to have surgery to remove breast tissue growing from my chest. My thing is this.. If steroids make you into such a man, then how come I had to have surgery to remove breast tissue from my chest?

The book “Gladiator: A True Story of ‘Roids, Rage, and Redemption” is scheduled to be released by Simon and Schuster on February 10, 2009. The New York Post recently posted excerpts from the Nitro’s account of the dangers of steroids (”Steroids Made Sex Life Hell,” January 5).

“Bitch t- -s, man boobs, breast-chesticles is what they’re called on the street. Gynecomastia is the scientific name. No matter what you call it, I [had] it,” Clark, who was “Nitro” on the smash reality series, reveals in his memoir, “Gladiator: A True Story of ‘Roids, Rage and Redemption,” out next month. “I hate[d] taking off my shirt. For photo shoots, [I'd] wet my nipple with spit . . . [to] look firm instead of hanging down.” [...]

Clark, a former LA Rams defensive lineman, used steroids for 20 years. They also took their toll on his private parts, so much so that he embarrassingly had to explain to women what was going on. “My b- - -s never really regained their size. They’re kind of shriveled,” he sadly told one bedmate. In addition, steroids subjected him to a “dull throbbing pain” every time he had sex.

A book about bitch tits, nipple wetting, shriveled balls, and painful sex that was inspired by Jose Canseco and steroids allegedly actually written by Dan “Nitro” Clark and NOT a ghostwriter. Not exactly bestseller material.

By Millard Baker