Author Topic: 2010 Dems look to lock up the nation  (Read 1066 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
2010 Dems look to lock up the nation
« on: February 09, 2009, 10:43:56 AM »
http://therealrevo.com/blog/?p=4457

"In the past, the relationship between the Census Bureau director and the president’s staff was one in which the director would work with the high-level officials rather than report directly to them. Obama’s plan will put the Census Bureau and the 2010 census under the direct control of the hyper-partisan chief of staff Rahm Emanuel."

why is this important?

b/c this gives them the power to redraw the districts to best gain political control which could change the electoral college and federal funding... >:( HORSE SHIT!!!!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: 2010 Dems look to lock up the nation
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 11:22:03 AM »
Sounds like Teh Suck for your side.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 11:25:54 AM »
Sounds like Teh Suck for your side.
i thought obama was going to unite everybody so there was no sides, didnt you get the memo text message/email?

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 11:26:49 AM »
i thought obama was going to unite everybody so there was no sides, didnt you get the memo text message/email?

I thought it was facebook and youtube?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 11:29:04 AM »

Obama is a marxist and we all said so during the election.  His devoted cult followers refused to believe us and we are being proven accurate not a month into this mess.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 12:45:02 PM »
Obama is going to lock up the Supreme Court with liberals too.  Get used to that too.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 01:14:21 PM »
Obama is going to lock up the Supreme Court with liberals too.  Get used to that too.

which right-wing apointees do you see him replacing?  ginsberg is a liberal.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 01:15:16 PM »

Im sure you are clamoring for a benevolent dictator right????

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2009, 01:25:20 PM »
I thought u ment the election..which after the stimulus disaster.....will never happen. This is more Dem/Lib bs....and nobody in the MSM cares. They hid JFK...they tried to whitewash Clinton....more BS. Oh and if Bush had wacked his head on Marine Corp 1, like Barry did this weekend, it would be everywhere. 
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2009, 01:30:44 PM »
I thought u ment the election..which after the stimulus disaster.....will never happen. This is more Dem/Lib bs....and nobody in the MSM cares. They hid JFK...they tried to whitewash Clinton....more BS. Oh and if Bush had wacked his head on Marine Corp 1, like Barry did this weekend, it would be everywhere. 
well this could lock up a win for him in 2012 b/c it allows them as in rahm emanuel or the white house staff to redraw district lines so they could make it where democrats outnumber republicans in the majority of districts as well as determining federal funding. This is complete horse shit and is being burried by the media as well i didnt know he hit his head but your right if bush had done this as well ppl would be calling for his impeachment.  ::)

Lurker congrats again on being a trolling non contributing jack ass...my team won yours lost is what obama was campaigning against again you must have missed the email.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2009, 01:40:12 PM »

Can't happen too soon for me

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2009, 01:43:20 PM »
Can't happen too soon for me

I bet you cant wait for more Kelo decisions right?????