Author Topic: Billy Gun's new site and a challenge to Vince  (Read 21450 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Billy Gun's new site and a challenge to Vince
« Reply #200 on: August 02, 2007, 07:30:07 PM »
Billy had to use a shitload of steroids, GH, Lasix, threw up to make weight, and pass out onstage to look quarter-half ass decent.

You did the same except the result came out better. I didn't have an issue with your physique or conditioning but your posing routine was horrible and you'll need to put more effort in it.

The only supplements I've been using is Tribulus, Liver and Amino Acids, Jetfuel fat burner and a multivitamin to prep for the Mountaineer and some dandelion root . That was it....no steroids, no GH, no fucking Lasix, nothing. My posing routine was entertaining and the crowd obviously liked it. Yeah, I'll have some work to do as NATURAL BODYBUILDING IS MUCH HARDER but at least I did the show clean and kept whats left of my liver and kidneys.

If Billy is going to use all that shit, he should have looked much better. Melvin Anthony called him an idiot and so did Lee Priest. He keeps doing that shit and he'll end up on a machine.

I'm done with this thread. I'm not to take an internet challenge 8 months away any given thought. If Billy was serious, he would have placed a dat 9-12 weeks away.
A

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #201 on: August 02, 2007, 07:46:00 PM »
The only supplements I've been using is Tribulus, Liver and Amino Acids, Jetfuel fat burner and a multivitamin to prep for the Mountaineer and some dandelion root . That was it....no steroids, no GH, no fucking Lasix, nothing.

ummmmmmmmmm
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #202 on: August 02, 2007, 07:52:34 PM »
Billy had to use a shitload of steroids, GH, Lasix, threw up to make weight, and pass out onstage to look quarter-half ass decent.

You did the same except the result came out better. I didn't have an issue with your physique or conditioning but your posing routine was horrible and you'll need to put more effort in it.
Vince, you are so typical of the average person that can't get into shape.  "You used drugs, that's why you looked better than me."

I Used NONE of the compounds you listed.  The ONLY thing that could be construed as quasi-legal were the 2 diazide that I used Fri & Sat AM.  But since I had a script for them, that's not illegal, either.

And I never threw up for anything.  I was a Super.  And I'm not even a big Super!  227 @ 6'2" isn't big at all, I was just in shape.

I just trained harder than you and dieted harder.

Period.

Posing routines figure exactly 0% into the scores unless you're a pro.  Even then, it only matters if they want to give you the show, i.e. Ronnie beating Jay in 2001, Haney beating Labrada in 1990 & Haney beating Yates in 1991.

So Next time maybe I'll go out and just go throught the 8 manditories for 90 seconds and still win.

Just for you.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #203 on: August 02, 2007, 07:59:34 PM »

ummmmmmmmmm

I used tren in the late 90's dumb ass.  I stopped using steroids in 2001
A

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: August 02, 2007, 08:03:11 PM »

I used tren in the late 90's dumb ass.  I stopped using steroids in 2001
Vince, how is your training for the Mr. Getbig going?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #205 on: August 02, 2007, 08:03:23 PM »
Vince, you are so typical of the average person that can't get into shape.  "You used drugs, that's why you looked better than me."

I Used NONE of the compounds you listed.  The ONLY thing that could be construed as quasi-legal were the 2 diazide that I used Fri & Sat AM.  But since I had a script for them, that's not illegal, either.

And I never threw up for anything.  I was a Super.

I just trained harder than you and dieted harder.

Period.

Posing routines figure exactly 0% into the scores unless you're a pro.  Even then, it only matters if they want to give you the show, i.e. Ronnie beating Jay in 2001, Haney beating Labrada in 1990 & Haney beating Yates in 1991.

So Next time maybe I'll go out and just go throught the 8 manditories for 90 seconds and still win.

Just for you.

What is Dyazide?
   •    Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic (water pill) that helps prevent your body from absorbing too much salt, which can cause fluid retention.
   •    Triamterene is a potassium-sparing diuretic that also prevents your body from absorbing too much salt and keeps your potassium levels from getting too low.
   •    Dyazide is used to treat fluid retention (edema) and high blood pressure (hypertension).
   •    Dyazide may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.

You had a prescription for a diuretic that you conveniently took on the days that you needed it for a bodybuilding show....... ::)

Come on Larry, I don't have an issue with anyone using and you should know that by now.  I just have a problem with Billy who recklessly use it

A

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #206 on: August 02, 2007, 08:06:03 PM »

The only supplements I've been using is Tribulus, Liver and Amino Acids, Jetfuel fat burner and a multivitamin to prep for the Mountaineer and some dandelion root . That was it....no steroids, no GH, no fucking Lasix, nothing. My posing routine was entertaining and the crowd obviously liked it. Yeah, I'll have some work to do as NATURAL BODYBUILDING IS MUCH HARDER but at least I did the show clean and kept whats left of my liver and kidneys.

And still .... that doesn't help your brain from being all fukked up... ;)
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #207 on: August 02, 2007, 08:10:53 PM »

What is Dyazide?
   •    Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic (water pill) that helps prevent your body from absorbing too much salt, which can cause fluid retention.
   •    Triamterene is a potassium-sparing diuretic that also prevents your body from absorbing too much salt and keeps your potassium levels from getting too low.
   •    Dyazide is used to treat fluid retention (edema) and high blood pressure (hypertension).
   •    Dyazide may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.

You had a prescription for a diuretic that you conveniently took on the days that you needed it for a bodybuilding show....... ::)

Come on Larry, I don't have an issue with anyone using and you should know that by now.  I just have a problem with Billy who recklessly use it

Right.  I used it for one day before the show.  :o  Not exactly the laundry list of muscle-building/fat-burning drugs that you accused me of using! ::)

I've told you repeatedly that I'd like to see you do well/better.  However, your mouth (typing fingers) keep writing checks that your body has yet to cash.  Wouldn't it be better to say nothing and just show up the way you should?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #208 on: August 02, 2007, 08:11:41 PM »
Vince, how is your training for the Mr. Getbig going?

Been very difficult to get the training in but I make it work.  After August 10, when I'm laid off I'll have plenty of free time to prep as I have a large severance package and my online businesses Caliber Fitness and Pre-Paid Legal to support me.  I'm actually moving back to NC to a small town in the Mountains at the end of August and away from the big city.  Looking for a house right now and I plan to basically work from home. 

I was once again considering using gear and actually got a script for Androgel due to my very low test levels but I decided against it as its my final year I have to wait to compete in the INBF.  But I'm using a new natural test booster which is working pretty well, and I have some of Milo's stuff coming in soon as well.

I'll improve for my next show and destroy all my competitors at the Mr Getbig with Munzer-Like conditioning..... ;D
A

WetWorker

« Reply #209 on: August 02, 2007, 08:12:24 PM »

Jesus the dude looked like shit....seriously like shit........holy fucking 2 delusional bastards....dude you guys should hook up and go out so you can make each other feel better and tell each other how you look sweet......but the real world sees a couple of........CLOWNS

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #210 on: August 02, 2007, 08:12:48 PM »
Right.  I used it for one day before the show.  :o  Not exactly the laundry list of muscle-building/fat-burning drugs that you accused me of using! ::)

You used some UG stuff too as well from what I understand.  Not nothing to write home about but you did use some gear
A

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #211 on: August 02, 2007, 08:13:15 PM »

due to my very low test levels

caused by?

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: August 02, 2007, 08:13:21 PM »

Been very difficult to get the training in but I make it work.  After August 10, when I'm laid off I'll have plenty of free time to prep as I have a large severance package and my online businesses Caliber Fitness and Pre-Paid Legal to support me.  I'm actually moving back to NC to a small town in the Mountains at the end of August and away from the big city.  Looking for a house right now and I plan to basically work from home. 

I was once again considering using gear and actually got a script for Androgel due to my very low test levels but I decided against it as its my final year I have to wait to compete in the INBF.  But I'm using a new natural test booster which is working pretty well, and I have some of Milo's stuff coming in soon as well.

I'll improve for my next show and destroy all my competitors at the Mr Getbig with Munzer-Like conditioning..... ;D
Best of luck to you.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #213 on: August 02, 2007, 08:14:20 PM »

You used some UG stuff too as well from what I understand.  Not nothing to write home about but you did use some gear
No.  I didn't.

Underground?  Only if the whey from Isopure is grown in a potato patch!

Whatever the "source", you've been lied to.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #214 on: August 02, 2007, 08:14:29 PM »
I was once again considering using gear and actually got a script for Androgel due to my very low test levels but I decided against it as its my final year I have to wait to compete in the INBF.  But I'm using a new natural test booster which is working pretty well, and I have some of Milo's stuff coming in soon as well.

You suck.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #215 on: August 02, 2007, 08:14:49 PM »

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #216 on: August 02, 2007, 08:15:03 PM »

I was once again considering using gear and actually got a script for Androgel due to my very low test levels

Does that mean you don't like to fuck the bitches very often? I am being serious here. What does low test levels mean? With those calves and your incredible physique I am sure you get tons of pussy.
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: August 02, 2007, 08:15:59 PM »
Does that mean you don't like to fuck the bitches very often? I am being serious here. What does low test levels mean? With those calves and your incredible physique I am sure you get tons of pussy.

hahahaha

Epic Steve Urkel look and takes roids too..  ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #218 on: August 02, 2007, 08:24:04 PM »
caused by?

Reckless use of gear.  The same thing Billy will have if he keeps doing what he's doing
A

WetWorker

« Reply #219 on: August 02, 2007, 08:25:49 PM »
and like billy I think you got bunk shit

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #220 on: August 02, 2007, 08:29:15 PM »
and like billy I think you got bunk shit

I made my own from cattle implants and the other stuff was from Patrick Arnold himself although it was legal as far as his stuff is concerned.
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #221 on: August 02, 2007, 08:39:44 PM »

Reckless use of gear.  The same thing Billy will have if he keeps doing what he's doing
LOL. One post too many, big mouth. Idiocy confirmed. Thank you. 

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #222 on: August 02, 2007, 08:59:39 PM »
If Vince could get under 6% bodyfat, he would wipe Billy off the stage...But the problem would be that MD(palumbo)would make sure that no matter what, Vince would lose...

Billy was allowed to do the finals because of Palumbo...Just about anyone else would have been told no way...

After looking at Billy's site...No one should have any more questions about what Steve Belchnuts is all about...Its obvious that he is a full blown schome..

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #223 on: August 02, 2007, 09:07:47 PM »

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: August 02, 2007, 09:13:50 PM »

So you were a heavy juicer?