Author Topic: Open offer to Chaos  (Read 22027 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Open offer to Chaos
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2013, 08:10:50 PM »
Love how people are dismissing something they never even tried before yet want to stay in their own little shells afraid to challenge their perceived notions of being fit
i like you brotha so im not being rude when i say this but maybe people dont care to try it

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2013, 08:13:21 PM »
i like you brotha so im not being rude when i say this but maybe people dont care to try it

Like the cockage?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2013, 08:22:04 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2013, 08:25:00 PM »

Totally agree - but why hate on something one knows nothing about and refuses to try? 

I have lifted heavy most of my life and thing TM, Spartan Race etc are sort of silly. 

GR is the real deal though.  I know a lot on this site would love it.  Its mostly guys like us and really hard

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2013, 08:26:01 PM »
Totally agree - but why hate on something one knows nothing about and refuses to try? 

I have lifted heavy most of my life and thing TM, Spartan Race etc are sort of silly. 

GR is the real deal though.  I know a lot on this site would love it.  Its mostly guys like us and really hard
respect

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2013, 08:20:38 AM »
Love how people are dismissing something they never even tried before yet want to stay in their own little shells afraid to challenge their perceived notions of being fit
Never tried smashing my hand with a hammer, pretty sure I would make fun of someone that did.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2013, 08:48:39 AM »
I know a lot on this site would love it.  Its mostly guys like us and really hard

Boing!

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2013, 09:41:15 AM »

GR is the real deal though.  I know a lot on this site would love it.  Its mostly guys like us and really hard

Are they hating on it? Or do they just not want to hear about it 24/7, ad infinitum?

You'd have a feeling approximating hate for Mormons if they knocked on your door every day.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2013, 03:38:25 AM »

You'd have a feeling approximating hate for Mormons if they knocked on your door every day.
no they dont come to my door anymore i answered it naked one saturday morning they ran down the block screaming "PAINT YOUR OWN DAM FENCE CRAKA!"

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2013, 07:01:02 AM »

aye give it a rest man....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2013, 07:03:44 AM »
aye give it a rest man....

Tell you what - ill offer you the same thing - I have a free buddy pass as it is. 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2013, 07:22:43 AM »
ball sucker paying to make friends in this thread
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2013, 07:23:26 AM »
ball sucker paying to make friends in this thread

Ha ha ha ha  - sometimes life sucks right?   ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2013, 08:14:40 AM »
Ha ha ha ha  - sometimes life sucks right?   ;D

you got that right
T

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2013, 08:26:22 AM »
Tell you what - ill offer you the same thing - I have a free buddy pass as it is. 

I cant do that shit.. im not gonna even lie...um...thats just about the end of it...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2013, 08:29:10 AM »
I cant do that shit.. im not gonna even lie...um...thats just about the end of it...

I cant even open a water bottle or reach the top shelf in the supermarket - sometimes it is what it is - know what im saying?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2013, 08:34:03 AM »
I cant even open a water bottle or reach the top shelf in the supermarket - sometimes it is what it is - know what im saying?

you played the bottle thing all wrong.. after the 1st few attempts...you should have gone completly nuts.....like chuck the water bottle at someone and ripped your shirt off (no homo)...

you would have been a full internet sensation...and gotten a show on TLC

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2013, 08:35:10 AM »
you played the bottle thing all wrong.. after the 1st few attempts...you should have gone completly nuts.....like chuck the water bottle at someone and ripped your shirt off (no homo)...

you would have been a full internet sensation...and gotten a show on TLC

Those seats were from a law firm who has season tix and I did not know it was being filmed.  Not on the jumbo tron at the time. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2013, 08:40:20 AM »
Those seats were from a law firm who has season tix and I did not know it was being filmed.  Not on the jumbo tron at the time. 

in America, there is always a camera on you...at all times....even now......for real.......no seriously

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2013, 08:51:07 AM »
in America, there is always a camera on you...at all times....even now......for real.......no seriously

I was messing w that thing for 2 minutes at least before they even started filming.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 22, 2013, 09:26:52 AM »
Alright -  making an apology.  I have made fun of Chaos some times about the tire flipping.  All in good fun since we bust each others balls - nothing more than that.

Our gym bought or added a big tire to fuck around with and I added it to my circuits - its a good exercise and glad they did it. 

No more tire jokes. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 22, 2013, 10:14:29 AM »
Alright -  making an apology.  I have made fun of Chaos some times about the tire flipping.  All in good fun since we bust each others balls - nothing more than that.

Our gym bought or added a big tire to fuck around with and I added it to my circuits - its a good exercise and glad they did it. 

No more tire jokes. 

Translation: my gym brought a spare tire from a 1996 Chevy Citation and I could barely flip it twice.

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 22, 2013, 10:19:04 AM »
[quote au ;D  ;Dthor=The Showstoppa link=topic=508937.msg7219013#msg7219013 date=1387736069]
Translation: my gym brought a spare tire from a 1996 Chevy Citation and I could barely flip it twice.

;D
[/quote]

LOL!!!!!  Spits out booze . . . . . .  ;D   ;D  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #98 on: December 22, 2013, 10:41:44 AM »

No more tire jokes. 
Lmao!! Truck tire...... ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 22, 2013, 10:44:57 AM »
Lmao!! Truck tire...... ::)

Ford Ranger tires are no joke bro!!!!