Author Topic: Isn't this just saying millennials are pussies?  (Read 7688 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Isn't this just saying millennials are pussies?
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2018, 05:14:36 PM »
Yes, great post.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2018, 05:29:19 PM »
I told my kids if your college degree doesn't have your job printed on it then you wasted your time.

My barber is a young man about 30. He owns his own barber shop and hires two other barbers for the other chairs. He said he makes more than any of his high school friends that went to college. Most young people would have much better life if they went to a trade school. A trade like a plumber will give you a life time of good income.

I believe guaranteed student loans should be outlawed. It would cut off the money flow to universities and they would have no other choice but to lower tuition.  How many common colleges now charge over 40K a year? With guaranteed loans these 18 year olds don't concern them self with the cost. Parents now have to be on the loans. They are fucked if the kid defaults. Clueless parents are second mortgaging  their homes to pay for college for their kids. The parents who has it easy have their deceased parents paid off house as an inheritance. Easy to sent a kid to a 40K a year school if you're sitting on $400K in the bank.

True about how soft today's millennial's are. They are spoiled by a affluent life style that they don't even recognize.  They are also deep into video games and computers. All of my kids had jobs in high school.  One is a doctor, one an intensive care nurse, one does something with computers (my eyes glaze over when he explains it to me) and my youngest joined the Army with my signature at 17. He's with the Airborne and has one tour of Afghanistan under his belt. He can't legally buy a beer but he is in trusted in a foreign country to carry a pistol, rifle and grenades on his person.

I look at the greatest generation. They grew up in poverty from the great depression with many going to bed hungry.  They fought in World War II. They came home working like dogs making this an incredible country.

Great job, brother. Hail.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2018, 05:39:44 PM »
How will you react when in 2 years, your niece comes over on Thanksgiving/Christmas with her black/muslim/afghan boyfriend? :D

I’ve considered this.

I’d tell her I’m extraordinarily disappointed and I won’t be in her company when he’s there.

To him I will say, You’re not welcome. Ever.

I expect such an approach will estrange her and I.

It’s too bad but such racial backstabbing and disrespect to her heritage is beyond forgiveness.

I hope it never comes to this.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2018, 05:43:01 PM »
I think the problem is the way that millenials are viewing these characteristics. They are viewing them in "black and white terms" and taking it to the extreme. In other words, you're either selfless or selfish; strong or weak; socially engaged or socially isolated; independent or dependent.

I really think its a wrong way to look at human traits, and, instead prefer to view human traits on a continuum, often determined by the environmental context, which often dictates how one is going to behave.

I mean, in some contexts, it's fine to be selfless and in other contexts, its fine to be selfish. You're likely going to be more softer and gentler when playing with your 3-year-old child, compared to if you're at the gym trying to bench press 450 pounds. You're likely going to be independent when performing a job at work, but may need the assistance of others and depend on someone else's expertise. It really all is determined by the context.

I do not know why the millenials are PURPOSELY ditching certain human traits in replace of other traits. A psychologically healthy individual can modify their personality depending on the context and act accordingly when needed. These millenials take everything to the extreme, to the point of omitting that what makes us human, even the so-called masculine traits or however you want to define them. What you're left with is unstable minded millenials who cannot adapt to their surroundings, as they are so fixated on ditching X trait for Y trait.  ???
X

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2018, 05:47:17 PM »
How will you react when in 2 years, your niece comes over on Thanksgiving/Christmas with her black/muslim/afghan boyfriend? :D

:D

I think the problem is the way that millenials are viewing these characteristics. They are viewing them in "black and white terms" and taking it to the extreme. In other words, you're either selfless or selfish; strong or weak; socially engaged or socially isolated; independent or dependent.

I notice this too among this generation; every [thing] is either the best [thing] ever or the worst [thing] ever, no middle ground.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2018, 06:04:19 PM »
:D

I notice this too among this generation; every [thing] is either the best [thing] ever or the worst [thing] ever, no middle ground.

They are a bunch of extreme, unstable individuals, who can’t fathom the fact that it’s okay to be a certain way in certain contexts. Instead, they expect themselves and others to basically ditch the essence of certain traits in place of “better ones.” But again, there really is no “good” and “bad” when talking about most human traits. It’s more along the lines of, what trait is best needed for this context? It really is simple. But, of course, the millennials have to go and mess it up.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2018, 06:36:40 PM »
Your argument is flawed bro.
Pick up the vibe. Fortress doesn’t know how to talk to people. He went full extreme. A racist  who is unattractive in personality, and some may say in looks, trying to tell his young niece about the world. His rants are full of hate, frustration, anger. Now imagine this dude trying to school a teenage niece about the world. Nobody is gonna listen. You know, the whole vinegar vs honey. If you want people to listen, you must engage their minds and hearts. Fortress has a lot of issues that he needs to deal with inside, as well as the frustrations that he has with his current government. Sad thing is, he is just mirror image of the far left—-no middle ground.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2018, 02:18:20 PM »
I told my kids if your college degree doesn't have your job printed on it then you wasted your time.

My barber is a young man about 30. He owns his own barber shop and hires two other barbers for the other chairs. He said he makes more than any of his high school friends that went to college. Most young people would have much better life if they went to a trade school. A trade like a plumber will give you a life time of good income.

I believe guaranteed student loans should be outlawed. It would cut off the money flow to universities and they would have no other choice but to lower tuition.  How many common colleges now charge over 40K a year? With guaranteed loans these 18 year olds don't concern them self with the cost. Parents now have to be on the loans. They are fucked if the kid defaults. Clueless parents are second mortgaging  their homes to pay for college for their kids. The parents who has it easy have their deceased parents paid off house as an inheritance. Easy to sent a kid to a 40K a year school if you're sitting on $400K in the bank.

True about how soft today's millennial's are. They are spoiled by a affluent life style that they don't even recognize.  They are also deep into video games and computers. All of my kids had jobs in high school.  One is a doctor, one an intensive care nurse, one does something with computers (my eyes glaze over when he explains it to me) and my youngest joined the Army with my signature at 17. He's with the Airborne and has one tour of Afghanistan under his belt. He can't legally buy a beer but he is in trusted in a foreign country to carry a pistol, rifle and grenades on his person.

I look at the greatest generation. They grew up in poverty from the great depression with many going to bed hungry.  They fought in World War II. They came home working like dogs making this an incredible country.

Hopefully when I become old, I won't disdain the young. Oh wait!  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2018, 02:23:56 PM »

I really think its a wrong way to look at human traits, and, instead prefer to view human traits on a continuum, often determined by the environmental context, which often dictates how one is going to behave.

I mean, in some contexts, it's fine to be selfless and in other contexts, its fine to be selfish. You're likely going to be more softer and gentler when playing with your 3-year-old child, compared to if you're at the gym trying to bench press 450 pounds. You're likely going to be independent when performing a job at work, but may need the assistance of others and depend on someone else's expertise. It really all is determined by the context.

I do not know why the millenials are PURPOSELY ditching certain human traits in replace of other traits. A psychologically healthy individual can modify their personality depending on the context and act accordingly when needed. These millenials take everything to the extreme, to the point of omitting that what makes us human, even the so-called masculine traits or however you want to define them. What you're left with is unstable minded millenials who cannot adapt to their surroundings, as they are so fixated on ditching X trait for Y trait.  ???

Very interesting. My preference is giving people a fine reputation to live up to.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2018, 03:40:15 PM »
Hopefully when I become old, I won't disdain the young. Oh wait!  ;D

Frankly, I have more distain for your generation. Entitled piece of shit that bankrupted social security, bankrupted Medicare, still want more and don’t even have the decency to apologize.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2018, 06:55:49 PM »
it happens with every generation, you are officially "old" when you bad mouth the younger generation

E
E

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2018, 07:12:59 PM »
My 17-year-old niece, to whom I have sent several important and eye-opening videos debunking and destroying Liberalism, etc., has informed me she feels uncomfortable when I do so because her thoughts on these matters are the opposite of mine.

In other words, she’s become programmed like a good young white female to continue the west-destroying mandate set out by the Joo Globalist puppetmasters.

Exactly what I was attempting to thwart.

It’s so saddening. Yet another white woman trained to combat all that her ancestors fought (and died) for so she could have rights, freedoms, safety, and prosperity.

Another traitor.

She’s lived an exceptionally privileged life thus far, not even yet having so much as a Summer job. My sister has failed her in some profound ways.

Once I mentioned Turdeau’s relentless corruption to her, my sister, and her response? “I think he’s doing a good job!”

My sister hasn’t a clue about ANYTHING outside of her suburban, cozy life. She’s a full-time professional and full-time mother. Doesn’t have two seconds to consider anything beyond her chronic fatigue, shuttling her daughters to and fro and attempting to maintain a household.

My brother-in-law, while a great guy, is largely useless in helping with the day-to-day chores of a family homestead.

Unreal.

Sounds like your niece got the brain(s) in the family.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2018, 07:42:41 PM »
if an Army Ranger is born in 1990 he is a millennial, would he be a pussy?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2018, 08:08:54 PM »
if an Army Ranger is born in 1990 he is a millennial, would he be a pussy?

Due to lower standards, possibly....compared to the Ranger born in 1970, probably.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2018, 02:18:44 AM »
Baby boomers started the whole thing.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2018, 03:52:03 AM »
Frankly, I have more distain for your generation. Entitled piece of shit that bankrupted social security, bankrupted Medicare, still want more and don’t even have the decency to apologize.
The politicians did those things not him or his generation.  Social Security being bankrupt is a myth.  They paid into the system their whole lives whether they wanted to or not so they deserve the retirement they get in return.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2018, 04:01:32 AM »
Pick up the vibe. Fortress doesn’t know how to talk to people. He went full extreme. A racist  who is unattractive in personality, and some may say in looks, trying to tell his young niece about the world. His rants are full of hate, frustration, anger. Now imagine this dude trying to school a teenage niece about the world. Nobody is gonna listen. You know, the whole vinegar vs honey. If you want people to listen, you must engage their minds and hearts. Fortress has a lot of issues that he needs to deal with inside, as well as the frustrations that he has with his current government. Sad thing is, he is just mirror image of the far left—-no middle ground.

And he triggers your inner libtard... that's what makes him great.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2018, 04:45:29 AM »
So even your family members don’t even listen to you? That should tell you something, if family members and forum members don’t pay attention to your “message”. The problem is you.

No matter how far you go in life you’re still just a n I g

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2018, 04:48:04 AM »
Sounds like your niece got the brain(s) in the family.

You’re not a man

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2018, 05:05:10 AM »
No matter how far you go in life you’re still just a n I g

That must be a mighty hard thing to live down. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2018, 07:03:11 AM »
The politicians did those things not him or his generation.  Social Security being bankrupt is a myth.  They paid into the system their whole lives whether they wanted to or not so they deserve the retirement they get in return.

You’re just giving the party line.

It’s bleeding several hundred billion dollars a year. It’s bankrupt. These people took way more out than they put in. They’re stealing from their children and their grandchildren.

https://goo.gl/images/PazUmo

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2018, 10:17:31 AM »
All Beta Tards!
T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2018, 01:10:26 PM »
You’re just giving the party line.

It’s bleeding several hundred billion dollars a year. It’s bankrupt. These people took way more out than they put in. They’re stealing from their children and their grandchildren.

https://goo.gl/images/PazUmo
They didn't have a choice in giving as it was taken out whether they wanted it to be or not.  The agreement from way back when social security was started was that you put into it until you retire and then you receive the retirement pay until you die.  Back at that time didn't live as long so most only took out for a few years plus more people live to that age as well.  They are not stealing from anyone.  I am probably right of Attila the Hun and hate government programs but this is one that they need to protect.  There are millions who receive money in government programs who have never had a job or paid in one cent to the system they are the ones you could say are stealing but not the old.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2018, 04:30:54 PM »
You’re not a man

That stings coming from an irish c-unt!