Author Topic: Best US cities for bodybuilding  (Read 11161 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Best US cities for bodybuilding
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2008, 10:22:49 AM »
The greater ATL metro area is pretty damn good for BB. Lost of good, modern gyms and we just had the NPC Nationals, etc.
I would estimate the worst would be  VERY  rural areas of Noth Dakota and Alaska .
LOL, the Fairbanks , Alaska - Mooseman BB classic.
 I doubt the end of the Aluetian islands near Siberia  is a hot bed of BB gyms either.

yeah the outside of atlanta is good. There is a golds on panola road in henry county, thats the best they come...real gritty gym.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2008, 10:40:08 AM »
what makes a city a great bodybuilding city?

E
E

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2008, 12:06:11 PM »
where police doesn't treat you as a criminal

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2008, 12:19:11 PM »
is a good bodybuilding city where it's common like in los angeles, you can make more bodybuilding friends?

or is a better city some where like pittsburgh where everybody looks like shit and the bodybuilder is unique?

E
E

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2008, 07:47:23 PM »
ny back in the 70,s was nuts,we used to jump on the pathtrains from newark and go to 42,nd st and scope out the hookers and peep shows,it was great being i was 9 or 10 years old

haha those were the days..There are like 3 strips joints in all of midtown these days... :'(

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2008, 01:07:35 PM »

Chicago.

ChiTown not only has The Grand Master Bishop Don Magic Juan, Twista, R.Kelly, Kanye West and The Smashing Pumpkins but it has beaches and blistering cruel summers like L.A.  It has nightlife and underworlds like Las Vegas. It has culture and diversity like New York. Long and Cold winters like Aspen, Colorado and warm springs like Miami.

We have the best food on the planet, rabid sports fans and the bodybuilding scene is healthy (pun intended) and vibrant. There are gyms and G-Y-M-S everywhere along with supplement/health food stores. The gear trade is fairly easy as pretty much anything is accessible. It is host to Jr. Nationals and 6 other NPC shows during the fiscal year.

IFBB Pros include...

Chuck Sanow
 Alicia Harris
 Chaundra Tanji
 Sarah Dunlap
 Betsy Harris
 Sergio Olivia
 Debbie Patton
 Michael Liberatore

Today I paid $1.72 for gas and cracked a wad of goo into the mouth of a local figure slut for 100 clenbuterol tablets.

It's the greatest place to live.

TBH.
?