Author Topic: Ironman 2009 - Webcast Information  (Read 5196 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ironman 2009 - Webcast Information
« on: January 12, 2009, 01:06:12 PM »
Ok, here you go...

Bodybuilding.com Announces Free 2009 Iron Man Pro/Arnold Classic Webcast Double-Header

Boise, ID – January 07, 2009 – Bodybuilding.com, the Internet's most-visited bodybuilding and fitness site and largest retailer of nutritional supplements, is once again offering a free all-access webcast double-header featuring the 2009 Iron Man Pro and the 21st Arnold Classic.

Bodybuilding.com will broadcast live on-stage and backstage coverage for both events. Viewers will enjoy pre-show coverage, interviews with pros, in-depth profiles, exclusive offers from the Bodybuilding.com store, contest blogs, and more!

The IFBB Iron Man Pro is the biggest and longest-running IFBB professional bodybuilding event on the West Coast (now in their 20th year) and the only pro show in Los Angeles, the Mecca of bodybuilding. The top 3 finalists will qualify to compete in the next Mr. Olympia.

The Arnold Classic is an annual bodybuilding, fitness and figure competition (named after Arnold Schwarzenegger). It is the most lucrative competition in bodybuilding, with a number of large prizes plus bragging rights for the year. Branch Warren, Victor Martinez and more will be battling it out to take the title home.

The 2009 Iron Man Pro will be webcast live Saturday, January 24th from the L.A. Convention Center in Los Angeles, CA.  Pre-judging will start at 10:30 am PST, and the Men’s Final/Women’s Figure Final will start at 8:00 pm PST. For more Iron Man Pro competition information visit: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2009ironman.htm.

The 21st Arnold Classic will be webcast live from Veteran’s Memorial Auditorium in Columbus, Ohio. You can watch the Ms. International, Ms. Fitness International and Ms. Figure International at 7:00 pm EST on Friday, March 6th. Tune in the next day, Saturday, March 7th at 12:00 am EST for men’s pre-judging and again at 7:00 pm EST for the Men’s Finals. For more Arnold Classic competition information visit: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2009arnold.htm.

“The Iron Man Pro and the Arnold Classic are two of my favorite events. I'm very excited that we are able to webcast them live on the Internet for free, so that fans from all around the world can experience them”, says Bodybuilding.com CEO Ryan DeLuca.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: 2009 Ironman - Webcast Information
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 01:26:10 PM »
Ok, here you go...

Bodybuilding.com Announces Free 2009 Iron Man Pro/Arnold Classic Webcast Double-Header

Boise, ID – January 07, 2009 – Bodybuilding.com, the Internet's most-visited bodybuilding and fitness site and largest retailer of nutritional supplements, is once again offering a free all-access webcast double-header featuring the 2009 Iron Man Pro and the 21st Arnold Classic.

Bodybuilding.com will broadcast live on-stage and backstage coverage for both events. Viewers will enjoy pre-show coverage, interviews with pros, in-depth profiles, exclusive offers from the Bodybuilding.com store, contest blogs, and more!

The IFBB Iron Man Pro is the biggest and longest-running IFBB professional bodybuilding event on the West Coast (now in their 20th year) and the only pro show in Los Angeles, the Mecca of bodybuilding. The top 3 finalists will qualify to compete in the next Mr. Olympia.

The Arnold Classic is an annual bodybuilding, fitness and figure competition (named after Arnold Schwarzenegger). It is the most lucrative competition in bodybuilding, with a number of large prizes plus bragging rights for the year. Branch Warren, Victor Martinez and more will be battling it out to take the title home.

The 2009 Iron Man Pro will be webcast live Saturday, January 24th from the L.A. Convention Center in Los Angeles, CA.  Pre-judging will start at 10:30 am PST, and the Men’s Final/Women’s Figure Final will start at 8:00 pm PST. For more Iron Man Pro competition information visit: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2009ironman.htm.

The 21st Arnold Classic will be webcast live from Veteran’s Memorial Auditorium in Columbus, Ohio. You can watch the Ms. International, Ms. Fitness International and Ms. Figure International at 7:00 pm EST on Friday, March 6th. Tune in the next day, Saturday, March 7th at 12:00 am EST for men’s pre-judging and again at 7:00 pm EST for the Men’s Finals. For more Arnold Classic competition information visit: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2009arnold.htm.

“The Iron Man Pro and the Arnold Classic are two of my favorite events. I'm very excited that we are able to webcast them live on the Internet for free, so that fans from all around the world can experience them”, says Bodybuilding.com CEO Ryan DeLuca.

Thats great!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 02:07:52 PM »
I'm looking fwd to this one!  Is there a webcast schedule for 2009 yet?

Bodybuilding.com Webmaster

• Getbig II
  • The World's Most Visited Bodybuilding Site
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 04:00:00 PM »
I'm looking fwd to this one!  Is there a webcast schedule for 2009 yet?

Right now, we have the Arnold Classic, USAs (delayed) and Olympia.  HOpefully, will get the Europa too!

WW
Most Popular BB Site Online!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 04:01:17 PM »
great news, i will order some mega dosages of bcaa in honour of this. 8)
175lbs by 31st July

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 04:18:38 PM »

I am amazed on how much work it takes to to a live webcast, including the crew, equipment, and more behind the scenes.  It isnt just one camera and one computer, it is a multitude of people, equipment, and announcers plus line costs and more to get it done correct.   

And when you deal with convention centers, the cost goes up even more.

Thanks for giving the people who can't make it to Los Angeles a view of what is going on.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 04:20:16 PM »
Right now, we have the Arnold Classic, USAs (delayed) and Olympia.  HOpefully, will get the Europa too!

WW
the usa's will be good.  thanks in advance for providing these sporting events on the web

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2009, 09:52:37 AM »

Well.. thanks to bb.com for providing the resources and money to have these live webcasts for us. 

With the lighting at the Ironman probably the best contest lighting out there, and lots of emerging stars for us to check out, it usually is one of my favorite shows of the year... of course, it also means I don't have to travel far for it too (I live in Los Angeles area).

See you there!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2009, 09:54:10 AM »

WW

Thank you!

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
  • Comming Soon ME!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2009, 10:47:39 AM »
dido on that thanks....BB.com