Author Topic: What's with all the anti-black racism on this forum wth?  (Read 25136 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: What's with all the anti-black racism on this forum wth?
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2012, 09:46:51 PM »
I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you.  I went to public school, and private school.  In public school (probably 3rd grade to 8th) we were CONSTANTLY hammered with lessons on how evil white men mistreated and oppressed Africans and Native Americans.  

This, but it continued on into high school. Constantly telling us how we should feel ashamed about the acts of people that have been long, long dead.

No offense to you Andre, but I'm not buying it. I've never had a slave, I've never known anyone that has been a slave, and I've never known anyone that knows any families that have been slaves.

It's time for your brethren to stop using it as an excuse as to why they aren't succeeding in the modern day... its all practically laid out for them now, they just have to do it.
I know several black men that went to school with me, and barely had to pay anything thanks to all the special programs set up for "repressed minorities".

If they fail in this day and age, it's because they're fucking lazy. Nobodies holding them down anymore, if anything, they're being propped up. I knew one black friend that told me he felt MLK would be ashamed if he saw what the people he had fought so hard for had become.

Just my .02

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2012, 09:53:10 PM »
This, but it continued on into high school. Constantly telling us how we should feel ashamed about the acts of people that have been long, long dead.

No offense to you Andre, but I'm not buying it. I've never had a slave, I've never known anyone that has been a slave, and I've never known anyone that knows any families that have been slaves.

It's time for your brethren to stop using it as an excuse as to why they aren't succeeding in the modern day... its all practically laid out for them now, they just have to do it.
I know several black men that went to school with me, and barely had to pay anything thanks to all the special programs set up for "repressed minorities".

If they fail in this day and age, it's because they're fucking lazy.

Just my .02

I'm still being put at a disadvantage.  Companies in my profession are STRONGLY encouraged and given special incentives by the government for working with Blacks and Latinos over whites.  I find that so fucking insulting. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2012, 09:54:59 PM »
I'm still being put at a disadvantage.  Companies in my profession are STRONGLY encouraged and given special incentives by the government for working with Blacks and Latinos over whites.  I find that so fucking insulting. 

Meh, nothing you can do about it. One of the instructors at the local tech school told me that Boeing hires primarily minority graduates, even over more qualified white-ish students, to meet their "quota", otherwise they can be sued for discrimination.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2012, 09:58:13 PM »
Meh, nothing you can do about it. One of the instructors at the local tech school told me that Boeing hires primarily minority graduates, even over more qualified white-ish students, to meet their "quota", otherwise they can be sued for discrimination.

speechless.... What a shame

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2012, 10:03:20 PM »
Asians were oppressed as much as other "minorities", even being rounded up in the United States and forcefully put in camps only 65 years ago.  

Yet they get grouped with whites as far as this stuff goes.

Wonder why?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2012, 07:29:06 AM »
Asians were oppressed as much as other "minorities", even being rounded up in the United States and forcefully put in camps only 65 years ago.  

Yet they get grouped with whites as far as this stuff goes.

Wonder why?

Funny! :D

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2012, 04:45:34 PM »
Funny! :D
Your "arguments" are getting crushed by everyone here.

THAT is funny.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2012, 10:42:06 PM »
Your "arguments" are getting crushed by everyone here.

THAT is funny.

thats fine....only people with their heads in the sand will deny the societal racism still at work in our society.....lets move on

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2012, 10:04:59 PM »
thats fine....only people with their heads in the sand will deny the societal racism still at work in our society.....lets move on

And only bleeding heart liberals will deny that in today's society, that the opportunities are there for those not unwilling to work for them.

I'll live in reality, you go on back to "poor-poor-pitiful-you-it's-not-your-fault-at-all-it's-the-white-man's-fault" land.  The land where nobody can ever do better and where the "Rev's" Jackson and Sharpton actually have churches and not just anti-white agendas.

Dude, I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap a better argument than you...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2012, 10:19:09 PM »
And only bleeding heart liberals will deny that in today's society, that the opportunities are there for those not unwilling to work for them.

I'll live in reality, you go on back to "poor-poor-pitiful-you-it's-not-your-fault-at-all-it's-the-white-man's-fault" land.  The land where nobody can ever do better and where the "Rev's" Jackson and Sharpton actually have churches and not just anti-white agendas.

Dude, I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap a better argument than you...

again..thats fine...lets move on...you are angry...I get it.....all I did was offer a counterweight to your argument....I did not make excuses for any one...but if you choose to think I did then lets move on..you don't get it and you never will