Author Topic: ROFL! 500 lb. Deadlift by twink  (Read 7794 times)

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Re: Use better form but with lighter weight!
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2008, 06:54:08 PM »

Hahahaah, look at the kid trying to spot him.  ;D

Epic rounding your backout ::) ::)

and..

Why didn't just pull it from the floor ??? ???

I'm sorry, but that is just dangerous. Don't people know that they can hurt their backs by using such form?

Further, if people used proper form, only with lighter weight, they would build more muscle than if they used such horrific form with heavy weight? Save your ego, this is about your muscles, not you. Don't worry, buddy, your ego will be growing just fine when your body does as a result of proper form! ;)

brent2741

• Getbig IV
Re: ROFL! 500 lb. Deadlift by twink
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2008, 06:55:48 PM »
i've never understood starting with the weight on a rack and walking back with your weight and doing the move and then walking back and racking it, it seems like a lot of wasted movement

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2008, 06:58:08 PM »
good fucking god people are stupid.  I've never understood lifting for max weight, which is why I've never maxed out.  Just watching that guy... you know he's going to have back problems if he keeps that shit up.  Whats the point?  And that grip is going to rupture his bicep when he's older.  Morons...

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2008, 08:14:21 PM »
His nervous system is going to be shot by the looks of the spasms.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2008, 08:36:35 PM »
hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa, 365 for 2 and you're making fun of this guy? that dude could easily do 15 or so with 365 off the floor pulling 500 that easily, no wonder you're so hateful and angry at him. :D

What's your point?  You probably can't do 10 sit ups in a row without sweating like a pig lunch meat!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2008, 09:05:17 PM »

Hahahaah, look at the kid trying to spot him.  ;D

Epic rounding your backout

and..

Why didn't just pull it from the floor ??? ???

That is not a proper deadlift. For starters, the bar must be moved from the floor. Secondly, the back must remain straight and not arched like his was, and he must be looking up and not down. I would be surprised if this guy could do a deadlift with clinical form with 250 lbs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2008, 09:22:50 PM »
SUCKMYMUSCLE - you are right that for it to be a proper deadlift, the weight must start from the ground, but just to clarify, for a competition deadlift, there is no requirement that "the back must remain straight".

I agree though, that from an injury prevention perspective, and well as from a strength building perspective, he should use better form a keep his back staight.

A final comment related to a "proper deadlift" - notice he is also using straps (which is fine for training if you use them correctly). In a contest deadlift, the lift needs to be done without such grip-aids.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2008, 10:06:57 PM »
did he cum during the lift?

LMAO either that or his buddy was diddling him from behind! 

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2008, 10:12:58 PM »
Anybody see the description?

"Me deadlifting 500 lbs at a bodyweight of 185 lbs and 7% bodyfat."

LOL!
HAHA, RON.....

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2008, 07:24:29 AM »
I'm sorry, but that is just dangerous. Don't people know that they can hurt their backs by using such form?

Further, if people used proper form, only with lighter weight, they would build more muscle than if they used such horrific form with heavy weight? Save your ego, this is about your muscles, not you. Don't worry, buddy, your ego will be growing just fine when your body does as a result of proper form! ;)

meltdown

Jason

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2008, 09:24:16 AM »
Anybody see the description?

"Me deadlifting 500 lbs at a bodyweight of 185 lbs and 7% bodyfat."

LOL!

Ridiculous...He's clearly sub 5 percent.  ;D

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2008, 01:41:54 PM »
Ridiculous...He's clearly sub 5 percent.  ;D

Eight weeeeekzzzzz outtah mistah loozah, zizzzzzzzizzzzz fivehundred pounzzzzzz YEPYEP

Id like zoooo zeee zomebody elzzzzz ztry zizzzzzz bezidddddezzzzz me

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2008, 02:08:24 PM »
meltdown

Jason

Jason, have you ever seen how a spine looks after each vertebra has almost mended together? Have you ever talked to a person who has to be knocked out and cut open so that the bones can be sculpted into proper form, the excess bone cut off? Do you realize a person's spine can try to mend itself straight by the time they're 40 because of dumb shit like we see in the video?

What about the long and short term consequences of degenerated, herniated, and thinning discs? Bodybuilding should improve your body, not fuck it up permanently. Acts such as that we see in this video won't just fuck up your body, they will fuck up your entire life, because you'll live in excruciating pain every day.

Thanks for bringing it up, maybe together we can take someone an increment closer to saving themselves.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2008, 03:22:03 PM »
  That is not a proper deadlift. For starters, the bar must be moved from the floor. Secondly, the back must remain straight and not arched like his was, and he must be looking up and not down. I would be surprised if this guy could do a deadlift with clinical form with 250 lbs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I am pretty sure that apparatus is adjustable and it is made to help do lock-outs. 

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2008, 04:03:43 PM »
Wheelchair, here we come....

yea.......
TEAM WOLF

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2008, 04:29:23 PM »
Lightweight!

WOOOOOO
Q

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2008, 10:07:29 PM »

Jason, have you ever seen how a spine looks after each vertebra has almost mended together? Have you ever talked to a person who has to be knocked out and cut open so that the bones can be sculpted into proper form, the excess bone cut off? Do you realize a person's spine can try to mend itself straight by the time they're 40 because of dumb shit like we see in the video?

What about the long and short term consequences of degenerated, herniated, and thinning discs? Bodybuilding should improve your body, not fuck it up permanently. Acts such as that we see in this video won't just fuck up your body, they will fuck up your entire life, because you'll live in excruciating pain every day.

Thanks for bringing it up, maybe together we can take someone an increment closer to saving themselves.

Surely then you realize how bad for a person a straight spine would be. I do know some who have had fusion surgery as well. My brother works for the company that does X lifts, some of whom are Nate Quarry and Tito Ortiz, and as a powerlifter, i am aware of the risks associated with poor form and bad backs.

Jason

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2008, 10:11:36 PM »
 The worst thing was the impression of Ronnie the retard. Hate it when people do that.
O

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2008, 10:53:40 PM »

:o

:-\

:'(
HAHA, RON.....

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2008, 11:14:35 PM »
everybody has some degeneration in their lower disks, this is how chiropracters make a living, they take x-rays then alarm the patient into thinking they have something rare...then steal their money.

big scam

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2008, 01:21:22 AM »
Haha so fucking true.  I've been to 4 different chiropractors in my life.....most are schmoes but if you find a good one they really can help.  I find women chiros are usually much better than men.  Anyways, EACH ONE told me I had subluxation degeneration and warned of the risks if left untreated.  Haha that profession will never gain much credibility even though I do feel parts of it are legit and necessary.