Author Topic: LUNCHTREY BREWER  (Read 9771 times)

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
Re: LUNCHTREY BREWER !!!
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2008, 02:04:58 PM »
I wonder what Trey thinks of this?

He doesnt come out and say anything.  Man over there on mayhem, I didnt say too much about the guy, other than I  can see how some can  disagree with the direction he is heading.

You have to realize, people may come to Dante to learn how to put on size with his training. People come to me to ask me how to get dry, hard and ripped.  Whenever I have posted a pic, i always say. " im not a big dude guys" but i know how to do a good prep. Getting in condition is my thing.

And in some old post, i guess it seemed like i discredited Trey  for winning the Excalibur. I was at the show and saw the guy compete. That was because I was saying that how can you judge the guy and basically consider him a pro for winining a regional show.   I also went on to say that this years Los Angeles championships  which is held one week before the USA,  and draws national level competitors was won buy a guy my size, a welter/lightweight.

And I went on to say that was really impressive, if you think about it. A guy 156 crushing the super, the heavyweigh and the rest. Including Dennis the Russian guy who is now pro.   And the reason i said that was, there was this whole, " you have to be big to get ahead in the sport thing"  I can agree  but i have to defend my stance.   I was making a comment, saying basically saying " its not about size, its about how good you look"  The sport is subjective, not judged by a scale. 

Im not stupid enough posting under my real name, compete nationally, attend all the local shows and follow the sport like I do and come out and hate on the guy. That would be silly.

There was someone there on mayhem, A chick, i guess, i dont know her, but she thinks she knows me,  just jumped all over me.  The only thing I remember about her at that point was her going off on Bob Chicherello, practically call him names and shit.

And this is a girl with near five hundred posts  in the womens gear section at Mayhem, she is 5'2" tall and about 200lbs.

She posted some pics and vids( i didnt see them) but had mike the administrator take them down because she was getting flamed.  But people told me she is no one to be giving advise about body composition.

She comes out and basically says she is bigger than me.  Bragging about how much she weighs and stuff.  Who the hell is she.  How far as she climbed the NPC ladder of success. I mean to me, she is just some troll, she doesnt even exist. Actually Im 5'4" 175lbs and around 10percent bodyfat, i should be fatter but im taking my time and putting on weight slow. I just like the conditioned look all the time. It may hurt me at the shows, but I am also trying to improve my quality of life. Look lean and fit,  have energy for my daughter, and represent bodybuilding by looking like a bodybuilder. To me a  competitive bodybuilder should have some vascularity off season.  People should not look at you off season and wonder if your a wrestler or football player. They should just look at you and know your a bodybuilder. This is just my opinion.

But  She was hating on me saying I dont like "big bodybuilders" . Then they bring up a post from the past that was hardly hating.  Now guys this is a girl who has posts that talk about her use of insulin, deca and test and other drugs. Boy that took nerve of her to bring up issues of weight. Like I should be ashamed of myself for weighing what I do.  whatever. Done deal.

I let it slide.  Im pretty sure I squared up things with Dante,  I do not deserver a reputation as being a hater, i hold back quite a bit here and on mayhem. Anyways, take care.
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2008, 02:14:04 PM »

He doesnt come out and say anything.  Man over there on mayhem, I didnt say too much about the guy, other than I  can see how some can  disagree with the direction he is heading.

You have to realize, people may come to Dante to learn how to put on size with his training. People come to me to ask me how to get dry, hard and ripped.  Whenever I have posted a pic, i always say. " im not a big dude guys" but i know how to do a good prep. Getting in condition is my thing.

And in some old post, i guess it seemed like i discredited Trey  for winning the Excalibur. I was at the show and saw the guy compete. That was because I was saying that how can you judge the guy and basically consider him a pro for winining a regional show.   I also went on to say that this years Los Angeles championships  which is held one week before the USA,  and draws national level competitors was won buy a guy my size, a welter/lightweight.

And I went on to say that was really impressive, if you think about it. A guy 156 crushing the super, the heavyweigh and the rest. Including Dennis the Russian guy who is now pro.   And the reason i said that was, there was this whole, " you have to be big to get ahead in the sport thing"  I can agree  but i have to defend my stance.   I was making a comment, saying basically saying " its not about size, its about how good you look"  The sport is subjective, not judged by a scale. 

Im not stupid enough posting under my real name, compete nationally, attend all the local shows and follow the sport like I do and come out and hate on the guy. That would be silly.

There was someone there on mayhem, A chick, i guess, i dont know her, but she thinks she knows me,  just jumped all over me.  The only thing I remember about her at that point was her going off on Bob Chicherello, practically call him names and shit.

And this is a girl with near five hundred posts  in the womens gear section at Mayhem, she is 5'2" tall and about 200lbs.

She posted some pics and vids( i didnt see them) but had mike the administrator take them down because she was getting flamed.  But people told me she is no one to be giving advise about body composition.

She comes out and basically says she is bigger than me.  Bragging about how much she weighs and stuff.  Who the hell is she.  How far as she climbed the NPC ladder of success. I mean to me, she is just some troll, she doesnt even exist. Actually Im 5'4" 175lbs and around 10percent bodyfat, i should be fatter but im taking my time and putting on weight slow. I just like the conditioned look all the time. It may hurt me at the shows, but I am also trying to improve my quality of life. Look lean and fit,  have energy for my daughter, and represent bodybuilding by looking like a bodybuilder. To me a  competitive bodybuilder should have some vascularity off season.  People should not look at you off season and wonder if your a wrestler or football player. They should just look at you and know your a bodybuilder. This is just my opinion.

But  She was hating on me saying I dont like "big bodybuilders" . Then they bring up a post from the past that was hardly hating.  Now guys this is a girl who has posts that talk about her use of insulin, deca and test.  Is she really a girl?  whatever. Done deal. I let it slide and I know I hope i squared up with Dante. I do not deserver a reputation as being a hater, i hold back quite a bit here and on mayhem. Anyways, take care.

... epic meltdown ...

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2008, 02:20:32 PM »

But  She was hating on me saying I dont like "big bodybuilders" . Then they bring up a post from the past that was hardly hating.  Now guys this is a girl who has posts that talk about her use of insulin, deca and test and other drugs. Boy that took nerve of her to bring up issues of weight. Like I should be ashamed of myself for weighing what I do.  whatever. Done deal.

I let it slide.  Im pretty sure I squared up things with Dante,  I do not deserver a reputation as being a hater, i hold back quite a bit here and on mayhem. Anyways, take care.

The real people on these boards know what's going on when they do that Alex; don't sweat it.  Not a whole lot really deserves comment anymore; doing so only lends credibility to alot of people's ridiculous insinuations.  You give props where they're due; obviously. 

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
Re: I really don't mean to bash the guy, but...
« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2008, 06:11:34 PM »
Trey looks like he's leaning at the end of the dinner table and his mom asked him if he would like some pie.  Trey replies, "Surrre Ma"

after reading that (...and more), i had to do it!

seriously i don't know the guy, who the hell he is or what he do, by the look of the picture..... all i can say... it's all fun and a good laugh, nothing really serious from my part!
are you delusional?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: I really don't mean to bash the guy, but...
« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2008, 06:37:41 PM »
after reading that (...and more), i had to do it!

seriously i don't know the guy, who the hell he is or what he do, by the look of the picture..... all i can say... it's all fun and a good laugh, nothing really serious from my part!
I had a GREAT full on belly laugh looking at that picture. The little crying baby strategically put in the bottom corner just made the picture. Instantly a getbig classic picture.

WELL DONE, beat...
?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2008, 06:38:34 PM »
I had a GREAT full on belly laugh looking at that picture. The little crying baby strategically put in the bottom corner just made the picture. Instantly a getbig classic picture.

WELL DONE, beat...

AGREED!!! I defy anyone, even Trey Brewster himself, to look at that picture and not chuckle, even just a little bit!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
SPECIAL ED INTERVIEWS TREY BREWER...
« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2008, 06:49:51 PM »
...decide for yourself:

BigNationRadio.com

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: SPECIAL ED INTERVIEWS TREY BREWER...
« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2008, 07:54:28 PM »
...decide for yourself:

he took it all in stride,seemed to roll with it alright,big dude but the mass isn't all quality yet,thats alot of size for 21,has to shape it up to win .he looked good at the excaliber but usa and nationals is different world.

bigtraps

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2008, 03:10:00 AM »
Who cares.  The Bubba photoshop pic is CLASSIC.  Funny as shiz...

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2008, 05:53:40 AM »
Imagine how this kid's cardiovascular system is working overtime to carry that....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2008, 06:21:59 AM »
wow... special ed is a pretty big guy too.  makes you realize how big Trey must be in person.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2008, 04:34:31 PM »
 BUMP your ass out of the buffet line and make way for 'LUNCHTrey' Brewer...
?

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2008, 04:38:26 PM »
I know, Im saying it in somewhat in jest, I dont know TB in the least, dont know his trainer,...I do hear thru the grapevine that he is a very good guy though..the kind of people this endeavor needs....Ive personally never seen anyone so internet judged by his offseason pictures.....so far on game day he has shown up in incredible shape. There are alot of competitors and people who are leaving this sport (one person that I know you have personally met Blockhead) because to them this sport has turned into Debbie Downer (constant bashing, jealousy, recreational junkies).

No kidding.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 22, 2008, 04:32:47 AM »
I guess this is as good a time as any to bump this thread.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2008, 04:46:22 AM »
I really don't mean to bash the guy, but... this pic is funny as hell! YO BUBBA!!!  ;D

***Thread title courtesy of Mr Cortisol

looks like a pig.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2008, 04:58:26 AM »
Trey = typical victim of modern bodybuilding.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2008, 05:03:00 AM »
Indeed, he just looks like some fat bloke in a rugby team. In the above video, it seems as if his IQ is less that the getbig poster Kiwiol's (and that is saying something). He should also take on board some antioxidents, if he really is in his early 20's.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2008, 07:55:10 AM »

To the day I can't but to have a mighty belly laugh over the LunchTrey 'Bubba' Brewer picture made by the Great beatmaster.

Just a few minutes ago I laughed so loud looking at it my wife runs in the room and see's the laptop on my lap and she says...

"Oh, no...what are you looking at that bodybuilder with the chocolate all over his face? "
?

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2008, 08:01:18 AM »
To the day I can't but to have a mighty belly laugh over the LunchTrey 'Bubba' Brewer picture made by the Great beatmaster.

Just a few minutes ago I laughed so loud looking at it my fat wife runs in the room and see's the laptop on my lap and she says...

"Oh, no...what are you looking at that bodybuilder with the chocolate all over her face? "

You are laughing at your fat wife w/chocolate all over her face???

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2008, 08:08:23 AM »
You are laughing at your fat wife w/chocolate all over her face???

Lame, dude... seriously lame ::)

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2008, 08:26:16 AM »
Lame, dude... seriously lame ::)

Sorry, it was there and I had to point out the obvious!

By the way, why cant decide if you are on the Trey bandwagon or off the bandwagon?  One week you are praising the guy, and the other you are dissing him. 

I am sure if Trey wins Jr. Nats you will be back on the Wagon.  This is typical of people on this site.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2008, 08:26:55 AM »

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 22, 2008, 08:35:33 AM »
Sorry, it was there and I had to point out the obvious!

By the way, why cant decide if you are on the Trey bandwagon or off the bandwagon?  One week you are praising the guy, and the other you are dissing him. 

I am sure if Trey wins Jr. Nats you will be back on the Wagon.  This is typical of people on this site.

Dammit, I had written you a well-thought out answer by Firefox shut down on me.

First off, it's lame to try to pwn someone by quoting their post and making changes.

Second, I am not an unconditional cheerleader for Team Brewer (or anyone else). Nor do I lash out unnecessarily. I give credit and criticism where they are due.

Has Trey accomplished a lot given his age? Yes.

Has this outrageous bulk done him much good? Apparently not. These guest posing pics were totally underwhelming.

SUPPOSING he can diet away the fat and get rid of the water, how he gonna get rid of the stretch marks and loose skin? You can't win national level contests on account of having large legs!!!

Also, he said he was taking this long offseason to improve his back. Looking at the back shots from the guest posing, I was underwhelmed. WOOOOOOSH.

That said, if he dials it in, we will all give him credit!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 22, 2008, 08:39:12 AM »
Another thing, bud: The internet is forever.

Even if Brewer comes in shredded, these guest posing pics will be around for a long time. (See Ray, S.; Cook, C.)

At a minimum, it is not the most presentable thing to show up with that much bacne.

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: April 22, 2008, 08:40:57 AM »
Another thing, bud: The internet is forever.

Even if Brewer comes in shredded, these guest posing pics will be around for a long time. (See Ray, S.; Cook, C.)

At a minimum, it is not the most presentable thing to show up with that much bacne.

Off the Band Wagon now, but eventually you will jump back on!