Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 780536 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #6325 on: June 19, 2023, 05:58:01 AM »
Because results matter and you guys want to claim I am doing everything wrong while ignoring my results that you don’t have
Dude you have literally made zero progress in years.......ZERO !!

Meanwhile I`m looking pretty damn good right now.  :)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #6326 on: June 19, 2023, 07:18:39 AM »
Dude you have literally made zero progress in years.......ZERO !!

Meanwhile I`m looking pretty damn good right now.  :)

Uh huh 6 weeks right training hard for your pro card lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6327 on: June 19, 2023, 08:07:49 AM »
Uh huh 6 weeks right training hard for your pro card lol
No one will beat me at 70 years old, and if they do I will attend the night show and not go home like a quitter.

We both know that if I win the card you will go insane with jealousy.......so get ready to be jealous.

You have no idea how I look right now.......remember how you said Jeff was fat and out of shape?

Nuff Said!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6328 on: June 19, 2023, 08:53:09 AM »
No one will beat me at 70 years old, and if they do I will attend the night show and not go home like quitter.

We both know that if I win the card you will go insane with jealousy.......so get ready to be jealous.

You have no idea how I look right now.......remember how you said Jeff was fat and out of shape?

Nuff Said!

Jeff was fat and out of shape and it took him a long time to get back into shape. He also said 6 weeks and then took about 6 months you said 6 weeks and are pushing 3 years

Who cares if you get a pro card at 90 for being the last one alive and the only one competing at 150lbs. If you look like soggy old shit you look like soggy old shit pro card or not

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6329 on: June 19, 2023, 09:10:39 AM »
Jeff was fat and out of shape and it took him a long time to get back into shape. He also said 6 weeks and then took about 6 months you said 6 weeks and are pushing 3 years

Who cares if you get a pro card at 90 for being the last one alive and the only one competing at 150lbs. If you look like soggy old shit you look like soggy old shit pro card or not

I lost 14lbs in 16 weeks you dumb twat

Im still only 14lbs over my stage weight at three weeks past my show

Not sure what point I was fat and out of shape

Its 14 weeks from my next show, I plan to be pretty much show ready all year

You have never been show ready at a show

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6330 on: June 19, 2023, 09:20:15 AM »

You will care,trust me.  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6331 on: June 19, 2023, 09:20:32 AM »
I lost 14lbs in 16 weeks you dumb twat

Im still only 14lbs over my stage weight at three weeks past my show

Not sure what point I was fat and out of shape

Its 14 weeks from my next show, I plan to be pretty much show ready all year

You have never been show ready at a show

When you had shingles and hadn’t worked out in forever you were completely out of shape it took you a year of training to get to that 16 weeks out. I gave you shit you said 6 weeks and it took a year

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6332 on: June 19, 2023, 09:25:55 AM »
When you had shingles and hadn’t worked out in forever you were completely out of shape it took you a year of training to get to that 16 weeks out. I gave you shit you said 6 weeks and it took a year

Show me a photo of me "completly out of shape"
hahaha you think I competed because of you?

I have put on around 2lb of fat since my show if that, I wont put any more on over the next 4 weeks but will still diet for 10 weeks to compete

I know anything more than a 2 week diet with cheat meals included is alien to you but to get trophies its what you have to do

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6333 on: June 19, 2023, 09:29:34 AM »

I have put on around 2lb of fat since my show if that, I wont put any more on over the next 4 weeks but will still diet for 10 weeks to compete

I know anything more than a 2 week diet with cheat meals included is alien to you but to get trophies its what you have to do
Brian is Googling the word "trophies" since he`s never seen one.   ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6334 on: June 19, 2023, 09:41:47 AM »

And you will be skinny as hell again

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6335 on: June 19, 2023, 10:14:28 AM »
And you will be skinny as hell again
same weight as you onstage but I will be ready not 15lbs overweight

Oh , and I will most likely place

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #6336 on: June 19, 2023, 10:30:33 AM »
same weight as you onstage but I will be ready not 15lbs overweight

Oh , and I will most likely place

And make it to the end of the show
T

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #6337 on: June 19, 2023, 11:00:06 AM »
Brian

I class Jeff as a friend.

Just help you understand

About 2,940,000,000 results (0.31 seconds)
Search Results
Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
friend
noun
noun: friend; plural noun: friends; noun: Friend; plural noun: Friends
a person with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically one exclusive of sexual or family relations.
"she's a friend of mine"
Similar:
companion
boon companion
bosom friend
best friend
close friend
intimate
confidante
confidant
familiar
soul mate
alter ego
second self
shadow
playmate
playfellow
classmate
schoolmate
workmate
ally
comrade
associate
sister
brother
pal
bosom pal
buddy
bosom buddy
chum
spar
sidekick
cully
crony
main man
bezzie
mate
oppo
china
mucker
butty
bruvver
bruv
marrow
marrer
marra
amigo
compadre
paisan
homie
bro
homeboy
homegirl
gabba
offsider
compeer
fidus Achates
Opposite:
enemy
a member of the Religious Society of Friends; a Quaker.
verb
verb: friend; 3rd person present: friends; gerund or present participle: friending; past tense: friended; past participle: friended
INFORMAL
add (someone) to a list of friends or contacts on a social networking website.
"I am friended by 29 people who I have not friended back"
ARCHAIC
befriend (someone).

Anyway 'friends' will meet up and chat have a beer/coffee etc etc. About 4 weeks before his show Jeff came to the gym in Liverpool where I train far harder than you Brian and am making more progress in 14 weeks than you have in 14 years to seee the facilities. We then went for a coffee and Jeff was 4 weeks out from his show. But could have got on stage in 24 hours notice no problem. He was diced and while the 25 year old bird behind the counter was eye-fucking him most of the time- even forgetting the order etc he explained his pre contest diet is 1lb a week for 14 weeks. I will not reveal what else we talked about but I will say Jeff takes less gear than you at 13 years older holds phenomenal shape, is well respected locally and nationally by people in the BB scene over here and I have never heard a bad word said against him. He is happy to discuss training, nutrition etc etc to help his fellow man out and does it with no recognition just to be a good person. He doesn't have a weak part on his body and if you were honest you look at his avatar and everyone would like to look like that.

And therein lies the different. He's a cracking fella who helps people you are a friendless crank desperately looking for the attention form strangers because in real life outside your soon to be wealthy wife you have literally nobody else. The arm wrasslers- they legged it quick. Coop- yep he went. The 15 year old in the gym - he's in counselling. A bit of humility would do you well but you have none. When a woman who is homeless needs help you send her out to certain death as you ar a coward.And that is why on the day you die the world will not blink or move a muscle. The way you are again facially suggests you are on the verge of a decent medical incident anytime soon. I'm hoping for a stroke just to see you struggle with 'lovely French toast' while dribbling. And when this happens Brian nobody will care and its all your fault.  You were spoon fed every advantage in life and yet are friendless. That speaks volumes.

Answer with a predictable slob/convict response by all means. However unless you have been in the middle of an OCG war you are simply guessing what you believe you would do. Either way do the world a favour and die soon and let Spencer free.

You are no avoiding RO's. questions as you can't answer with show us your arm. You sad bully. You tread carefully around Rob because he would tell you to get fucked and you'd melt. But lets have it right you are full of bs waste of skin. If you ever make it here I will be here for you. Until then I will not even converse with ehshit on my show that is bald Brian the bottom closet.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6338 on: June 19, 2023, 11:16:02 AM »
I will gladly beat your ass if I ever come to England. OCG war lol I was in the actual military you fucking twat. You tried to buy guns to go after teenagers let’s be real for a minute you are a pussy

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6339 on: June 19, 2023, 11:56:32 AM »
you have no idea about OCG stuff mr fake valour. Your military bulllshit is up there with your hot dog skiing stories/ your wresgtling/ your wall street career/ your harlem nights

'if i ever come to england'

and therein lies the brian get out clause. a month go you were definitely coming this year. I even offered to pay for you. You chickened out.

FACT-

EVERY ADULT FIGHT YOU HAVE HAD YOU HAVE LOST

Brian I boxed, did muay thai, judo, lau gar, tkd. Compeititvely. I land a single leg kick to your polio legs you will collapse.

Meanwhile brian my training is flying/ All weights are well up. I trained with a top amateur on Sunday- he commented on my progress and guessed I was ten years younger than I am.  He's won the british and placed top 6 universe- so i RECKON KNOWS HIS STUFF We trained legs and while I didn't lift as mush as him - he's keen to help my prep for my competition next year. Not bad for a slob eh?

Meanwhile Hanky can't even get his dog to sit in the room with him while he grimaces at curl bars. All by himself doing leg curls and arm curls and staring at his competitiors medal.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6340 on: June 19, 2023, 12:06:22 PM »
you have no idea about OCG stuff mr fake valour. Your military bulllshit is up there with your hot dog skiing stories/ your wresgtling/ your wall street career/ your harlem nights

'if i ever come to england'

and therein lies the brian get out clause. a month go you were definitely coming this year. I even offered to pay for you. You chickened out.

FACT-

EVERY ADULT FIGHT YOU HAVE HAD YOU HAVE LOST

Brian I boxed, did muay thai, judo, lau gar, tkd. Compeititvely. I land a single leg kick to your polio legs you will collapse.

Meanwhile brian my training is flying/ All weights are well up. I trained with a top amateur on Sunday- he commented on my progress and guessed I was ten years younger than I am.  He's won the british and placed top 6 universe- so i RECKON KNOWS HIS STUFF We trained legs and while I didn't lift as mush as him - he's keen to help my prep for my competition next year. Not bad for a slob eh?

Meanwhile Hanky can't even get his dog to sit in the room with him while he grimaces at curl bars. All by himself doing leg curls and arm curls and staring at his competitiors medal.

Post a pic showing your torso you are a slob and you know it. I didn’t get the job. I am still a contractor I still don’t have any paid vacation. If I ever get some I would like to go to England but as of right now I have to work.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6341 on: June 19, 2023, 12:09:20 PM »
Gayest request ever

One leg kick has you walking like bambi on ice

Please don;t post anymore picks you bald fake valour regressing 200lb junkie coward wife beater. Nobody cares Brian.

Now your TRT doseage........ and your peptides???? hahaha

Poor Angela relying on a piss weak man to save her. May she rest in peace.
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6342 on: June 19, 2023, 12:13:48 PM »
Post a pic showing your torso you are a slob and you know it. I didn’t get the job. I am still a contractor I still don’t have any paid vacation. If I ever get some I would like to go to England but as of right now I have to work.

I'm so happy you failed again.Another L I the Hankins Life column

Oh don't forget you need 6 weeks off for your hernia op!
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6343 on: June 19, 2023, 12:14:47 PM »
So far today cream cheese bagel, 2 Italian sausage and onions hoagies with mustard, 2 slices of Sicilian pizza supreme with extra cheeese, 2 coffees with sugar, 1 mini coke, and one order of Kung Po chicken with rice and it’s 3pm

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6344 on: June 19, 2023, 12:18:23 PM »
get the fuel in for those 3 sets of leg extensions
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6345 on: June 19, 2023, 12:24:12 PM »
get the fuel in for those 3 sets of leg extensions

You know what really helps strength? Sleep try sleeping an entire day you will be amazed the additional strength you have in the gym the next day

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #6346 on: June 19, 2023, 12:42:21 PM »
Supercharged metabolism from the resting heart rate of 100, plus the tren, peptides, clen, T3, growth, etc...
Most people get fat eating like that. ^^

Not folks who stack compounds though... And dont tell us "im not on anything".
People who know better, 'know better'...  No ones going to believe a word you say anyways, so no need to bother...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6347 on: June 19, 2023, 01:00:22 PM »
Supercharged metabolism from the resting heart rate of 100, plus the tren, peptides, clen, T3, growth, etc...
Most people get fat eating like that. ^^

Not folks who stack compounds though... And dont tell us "im not on anything".
People who know better, 'know better'...  No ones going to believe a word you say anyways, so no need to bother...

I do not take any stimulants. I have never taken Clen or T3 in my life. I have not taken any HGH in almost a year not sure how many times I can tell you the same thing. I don’t take pre workout either just caffeine from coffee and soda. And have you not been paying attention supposedly I have a huge fat gut.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6348 on: June 19, 2023, 01:57:14 PM »
In hanjins wordle this means

I batter t4 dnp and albuterol

What he says leads you to the truth

And peptides to look like a lopsided swimmer
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6349 on: June 19, 2023, 02:17:16 PM »
Brian

I class Jeff as a friend.

Just help you understand

About 2,940,000,000 results (0.31 seconds)
Search Results
Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
friend
noun
noun: friend; plural noun: friends; noun: Friend; plural noun: Friends
a person with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically one exclusive of sexual or family relations.
"she's a friend of mine"
Similar:
companion
boon companion
bosom friend
best friend
close friend
intimate
confidante
confidant
familiar
soul mate
alter ego
second self
shadow
playmate
playfellow
classmate
schoolmate
workmate
ally
comrade
associate
sister
brother
pal
bosom pal
buddy
bosom buddy
chum
spar
sidekick
cully
crony
main man
bezzie
mate
oppo
china
mucker
butty
bruvver
bruv
marrow
marrer
marra
amigo
compadre
paisan
homie
bro
homeboy
homegirl
gabba
offsider
compeer
fidus Achates
Opposite:
enemy
a member of the Religious Society of Friends; a Quaker.
verb
verb: friend; 3rd person present: friends; gerund or present participle: friending; past tense: friended; past participle: friended
INFORMAL
add (someone) to a list of friends or contacts on a social networking website.
"I am friended by 29 people who I have not friended back"
ARCHAIC
befriend (someone).

Anyway 'friends' will meet up and chat have a beer/coffee etc etc. About 4 weeks before his show Jeff came to the gym in Liverpool where I train far harder than you Brian and am making more progress in 14 weeks than you have in 14 years to seee the facilities. We then went for a coffee and Jeff was 4 weeks out from his show. But could have got on stage in 24 hours notice no problem. He was diced and while the 25 year old bird behind the counter was eye-fucking him most of the time- even forgetting the order etc he explained his pre contest diet is 1lb a week for 14 weeks. I will not reveal what else we talked about but I will say Jeff takes less gear than you at 13 years older holds phenomenal shape, is well respected locally and nationally by people in the BB scene over here and I have never heard a bad word said against him. He is happy to discuss training, nutrition etc etc to help his fellow man out and does it with no recognition just to be a good person. He doesn't have a weak part on his body and if you were honest you look at his avatar and everyone would like to look like that.

And therein lies the different. He's a cracking fella who helps people you are a friendless crank desperately looking for the attention form strangers because in real life outside your soon to be wealthy wife you have literally nobody else. The arm wrasslers- they legged it quick. Coop- yep he went. The 15 year old in the gym - he's in counselling. A bit of humility would do you well but you have none. When a woman who is homeless needs help you send her out to certain death as you ar a coward.And that is why on the day you die the world will not blink or move a muscle. The way you are again facially suggests you are on the verge of a decent medical incident anytime soon. I'm hoping for a stroke just to see you struggle with 'lovely French toast' while dribbling. And when this happens Brian nobody will care and its all your fault.  You were spoon fed every advantage in life and yet are friendless. That speaks volumes.

Answer with a predictable slob/convict response by all means. However unless you have been in the middle of an OCG war you are simply guessing what you believe you would do. Either way do the world a favour and die soon and let Spencer free.

You are no avoiding RO's. questions as you can't answer with show us your arm. You sad bully. You tread carefully around Rob because he would tell you to get fucked and you'd melt. But lets have it right you are full of bs waste of skin. If you ever make it here I will be here for you. Until then I will not even converse with ehshit on my show that is bald Brian the bottom closet.
nice words, thanks pal

Will ring you tomorrow, training session at Prophecy on the horizon